USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (USNA): Price and Financial Metrics
USNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.68||52-week high||$76.58|
|Prev. close||$64.04||52-week low||$48.61|
|Day high||$64.07||Avg. volume||69,517|
|50-day MA||$64.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.31||Market Cap||1.23B|
USNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USNA POWR Grades
- USNA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USNA is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- USNA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
USNA Stock Summary
- For USNA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0.02% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that USNA's revenue has grown -15.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.56% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EPM, YCBD, HYFM, GNLN, and MGLD.
- USNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.usana.com.
USNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, USNA's price/sales ratio is 9.09% higher, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, USNA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USNA.
USNA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.22%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.08%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3.84%.
The table below shows USNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USNA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.94% of graded US stocks.
- USNA's asset turnover comes in at 2.095 -- ranking 5th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RGLS, ANIP, and VTVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USNA.
The table below shows USNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (USNA) Company Bio
USANA Health Sciences develops and manufactures nutritional supplements, healthy foods and personal care products. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USNA Latest Social Stream
View Full USNA Social Stream
Latest USNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USNA as an investment opportunity.
Kevin Guest Shares Insights for June Effective Communications Month
In recognition of National Effective Communications Month in June, USANA Health Sciences Chairman and CEO Kevin Guest shares his admiration for the power of effective communication in business and personal life.
USANA partners with Promise2Live for global suicide prevention campaign
More than 800,000 people take their life by suicide each year around the world and it is the second leading cause of death for people 10–34 years old. These sobering numbers are evidence of a global mental health crisis. As an international company focused on health and wellness, USANA has made the promise to stop the stigma, start conversations, and save lives by partnering with Good Deed Revolution and their Promise2Live campaign.
Investors in USANA Health Sciences (NYSE:USNA) have unfortunately lost 47% over the last five years
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Utah Company Brings Home Five Awards from Local Organization
USANA, a leader in global nutrition, was honored at the Best of State Gala in Salt Lake City, Utah, for its excellence in product quality and innovation. The company brought home prominent awards for its manufacturing department, Celavive, Rev3 Energy, CellSentials, and its Nutritional product line.
USANA Executive Director honored at Utah event
USANA is proud to announce Executive Director of Research and Development Rachel Brewer, Ph.D., as one of Utah Business magazine's 30 Women to Watch. The award recognizes the state's movers and shakers who are starting, managing, growing, or otherwise furthering the work of their companies—enhancing Utah's future with a strong female impact.
USNA Price Returns
Continue Researching USNAWant to do more research on Usana Health Sciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...