USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (USNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USNA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where USNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.93% of US stocks.
- USNA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- USNA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
USNA Stock Summary
- Usana Health Sciences Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.69% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Usana Health Sciences Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 17.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For USNA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Usana Health Sciences Inc are WIRE, LZB, JOUT, MNDO, and WERN.
- Visit USNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usana.com.
USNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, USNA's price/sales ratio is 37.93% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- USNA's price/sales ratio has moved up $1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USNA.
USNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.22||52-week high||$107.85|
|Prev. close||$102.69||52-week low||$68.30|
|Day high||$103.51||Avg. volume||107,103|
|50-day MA||$100.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.37||Market Cap||2.13B|
USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (USNA) Company Bio
USANA Health Sciences develops and manufactures nutritional supplements, healthy foods and personal care products. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USNA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Usana Health Sciences Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Usana Health Sciences Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for USNA, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Its equity weight surpasses that of 98.67% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 0% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- USNA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 63.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USNA Latest Social Stream
View Full USNA Social Stream
Latest USNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Usana Health Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USNA as an investment opportunity.
USANA Health Sciences, a global leader in nutrition, is proud to announce its brand-new USANA Active Nutrition product line. Launched to the public on June 15, 2021 in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Active Nutrition features seven new products formulated to give customers the most positive and fulfilling health journey possible. From weight management to digestive health to energy and hydration, Active Nutrition has your body covered.*
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
USANA extends a huge congratulations to its Director of Human Resources Sheena Blauvelt for being honored by Utah Business Magazine with their HR Achievement Award. Sheena was awarded for her outstanding human resources work with USANA and its employees.
Heart Health Supplements Market Is Booming Across the Globe Explored in Latest Report 2021-2026| Bayer AG, USANA Health Sciences, Inc., Sanofi , Koninklijke DSM N.V., Pfizer Inc
Heart Health Supplements Global Market 2021 research report presents analysis of market size, share, and growth, trends, cost structure, statistical and comprehensive data of the global market. The Market report offers noteworthy data regarding industrys growth parameters, the current state
USANA Health Sciences ([[USNA]] +0.9%) and Beijing University of Chinese Medicine sign research collaboration agreement.The objective of the collaboration is to bring together modern nutritional science and traditional Chinese medicine ((TCM)).Under the agreement, USANA has the right to commercialize any nutritional/TCM products resulting from the collaboration....
USNA Price Returns
Continue Researching USNAWant to do more research on Usana Health Sciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch