USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (USNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USNA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where USNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.81% of US stocks.
- USNA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- USNA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.94% of US stocks).
USNA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC is higher than it is for about only 0.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC comes in at -15.59%, a number that bests merely 10.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC are AAN, CRMT, AXS, OLB, and CVEO.
- USNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.usana.com.
USNA Valuation Summary
- USNA's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.6; this is 65.98% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, USNA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USNA.
USNA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2.86%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.82%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -14.66%.
The table below shows USNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USNA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.94% of graded US stocks.
- USNA's asset turnover comes in at 2.095 -- ranking 5th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RGLS, ANIP, and VTVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USNA.
The table below shows USNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.20||52-week high||$103.26|
|Prev. close||$55.21||52-week low||$48.61|
|Day high||$55.75||Avg. volume||68,676|
|50-day MA||$54.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.47||Market Cap||1.06B|
USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (USNA) Company Bio
USANA Health Sciences develops and manufactures nutritional supplements, healthy foods and personal care products. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
USNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USNA Latest Social Stream
View Full USNA Social Stream
Latest USNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USNA as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY, November 28, 2022--USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA) today announced the acquisition of two companies—Rise Bar and Oola.
While investors should focus more on established businesses, speculators may want to target these cheap small-cap stocks to buy.
USANA Health Sciences, Inc., a global leader in nutrition, was recently awarded Manufacturer of the Year by the Utah Manufacturers Association. The company was recognized in the "Extra-Large" category for manufacturers with 600 to 1,499 employees.
USANA Health Sciences ( NYSE:USNA ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$233.3m (down 15% from...
During November's National Gratitude Month, bestselling author Kevin Guest offers five rare ways to say 'thank you' with benefits that lower stress.
USNA Price Returns
Continue Researching USNAWant to do more research on Usana Health Sciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch