USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (USNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USNA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where USNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.89% of US stocks.
- USNA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- USNA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 50.96% of US stocks).
USNA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for USNA is 2.57 -- better than 81.19% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Usana Health Sciences Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 18.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For USNA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.32% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Usana Health Sciences Inc are JOUT, WIRE, SNDR, SCSC, and DWSN.
- Visit USNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usana.com.
USNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.46||52-week high||$102.96|
|Prev. close||$94.60||52-week low||$68.30|
|Day high||$98.70||Avg. volume||116,929|
|50-day MA||$97.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.45||Market Cap||2.03B|
USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (USNA) Company Bio
USANA Health Sciences develops and manufactures nutritional supplements, healthy foods and personal care products. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USNA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Usana Health Sciences Inc. To summarize, we found that Usana Health Sciences Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 36%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for USNA, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 98.65% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- USNA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USNA Latest Social Stream
View Full USNA Social Stream
Latest USNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Usana Health Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USNA as an investment opportunity.
USANA Health (USNA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.64% and 2.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA) today announced financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended April 3, 2021.
USANA Health Sciences, a global leader in nutrition, recently received three major awards from the direct selling industry's top publication, Direct Selling News (DSN). USANA CEO Kevin Guest earned the coveted Bravo Leadership award for his success as a leader both of the company and on behalf of the entire direct selling industry. USANA was also named to DSN's Best Places to Work and Global 100 lists. It's the fourth time USANA has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in direct selling, while also moving up from 16 to 14—its highest ever ranking—on the Global 100 list of top revenue generating direct sales companies.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE:USNA) today announced that first quarter results will be released after the close of market Tuesday, April 27, 2021. Shortly following the issuance of the Company’s earnings release, the Company will post a "Management Commentary, Results and Outlook" document on the Company’s website (http://ir.usana.com) under the "Investor Relations" section of the site. The following morning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, USANA will hold a conference call to discuss this announcement with analysts and institutional investors.
USNA Price Returns
Continue Researching USNAWant to do more research on Usana Health Sciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch