Universal Technical Institute Inc (UTI): Price and Financial Metrics
UTI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Universal Technical Institute Inc is higher than 96.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Universal Technical Institute Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, Universal Technical Institute Inc has a higher such ratio than only 15.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AHPI, HOFT, WWW, JCTCF, and BCML.
- UTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Universal Technical Institute Inc's official web site, go to www.uti.edu.
UTI Daily Price Range
UTI 52-Week Price Range
UTI Stock Price Chart More Charts
UTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.22||52-week high||$8.00|
|Prev. close||$7.25||52-week low||$2.85|
|Day high||$7.61||Avg. volume||40,323|
|50-day MA||$5.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.32||Market Cap||185.08M|