Universal Technical Institute Inc (UTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UTI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.74% of US stocks.
- UTI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- UTI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.74% of US stocks).
UTI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of UNIVERSAL TECHNICAL INSTITUTE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, UNIVERSAL TECHNICAL INSTITUTE INC has a higher such ratio than just 16.76% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, UTI has reported earnings growth of 238.34%, putting it ahead of 92.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HVT, LZB, URBN, SCVL, and ZUMZ.
- Visit UTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uti.edu.
UTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, UTI's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.46% lower, now standing at 10.6.
- UTI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.6 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UTI.
UTI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 188.45%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.02%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 355.04%.
The table below shows UTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.41% of graded US stocks.
- UTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 22nd of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- UNF, GHC, and LRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UTI.
The table below shows UTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.59||52-week high||$11.45|
|Prev. close||$5.67||52-week low||$5.49|
|Day high||$5.74||Avg. volume||261,263|
|50-day MA||$7.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.05||Market Cap||188.76M|
Universal Technical Institute Inc (UTI) Company Bio
Universal Technical Institute Inc., through its Universal Technical Institute (UTI) campuses, provides technical education training. The Schools, through its UTI campuses, offers automotive, collision repair and refinishing, and diesel training. UTI also offers training in motorcycle, marine, and personal watercraft through its Motorcycle and Marine Mechanics Institutes(MMI).
Most Popular Stories View All
UTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UTI Latest Social Stream
View Full UTI Social Stream
Latest UTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL TECHNICAL INSTITUTE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UTI as an investment opportunity.
MIAT College of Technology Canton Earns "School of Distinction" Recognition from Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
MIAT College of Technology-Canton, which is part of the Universal Technical Institute (UTI) family of schools, has been awarded one of the most prestigious institutional achievements given by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), the "School of Distinction" award for 2021-2022.
For patient investors who are willing to absorb potential turbulence, these are the stocks under $15 to buy for the long haul.
With the markets taking another wrong turn, now may be a great time to strategize no-brainer long-term stocks to buy.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE:UTI) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
With its stock down 25% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Universal Technical Institute (NYSE:UTI...
Universal Technical Institute and IGNITE Worldwide Award Tuition Grants To Female Students Pursuing STEM Education This Fall
Universal Technical Institute (UTI) has awarded tuition grants to three female students planning to pursue a STEM education and career after they graduate high school. All three applied through a grant program sponsored by UTI and IGNITE Worldwide, a non-profit organization working to change gender and racial equity in STEM. The students earned a combined $50,000 in total grants to cover a significant portion of their future UTI tuition.
UTI Price Returns
Continue Researching UTIWant to do more research on Universal Technical Institute Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Technical Institute Inc (UTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Technical Institute Inc (UTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Technical Institute Inc (UTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch