Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC): Price and Financial Metrics
VAC Stock Summary
- For VAC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.73% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, VAC has reported earnings growth of -127.37%, putting it ahead of only 15.17% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp comes in at -22.95%, a number that bests just 16.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp are NLSN, CPS, CLH, GNW, and ALSK.
- Visit VAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com.
VAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$173.38||52-week high||$174.39|
|Prev. close||$164.74||52-week low||$30.10|
|Day high||$173.63||Avg. volume||459,477|
|50-day MA||$140.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$108.96||Market Cap||7.12B|
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC) Company Bio
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a developer, marketer, seller and manager of vacation ownership and related products under the Marriott Vacation Club and Grand Residences by Marriott brands. The Company is a developer, marketer and seller of vacation ownership and related products under The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club brand, and develops, markets and sells residential products under The Ritz-Carlton Residences brand. The company was established in 2011 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
VAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 78.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp, consider:
- MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 43 -- greater than 93.6% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.54. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 13. This value is greater than 78.25% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VAC Latest Social Stream
View Full VAC Social Stream
Latest VAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VAC as an investment opportunity.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average swung into positive territory after tumbling more than 200 points early Monday, as Disney rallied but Microsoft fell.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Marriott Vacations World shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
SeaWorld Entertainment now clears that threshold, with a jump from 80 to 83 Monday. When you're researching the best stocks to buy and watch, be sure to pay attention to relative price strength. SeaWorld Entertainment is now considered extended and out of buy range after clearing a 33.42 buy point in a first-stage cup with handle.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: VAC) will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2020 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. A conference call is scheduled to follow at 8:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021 to discuss the company's results.
Marriott Vacations World shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
VAC Price Returns
Continue Researching VACWant to see what other sources are saying about MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!