Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC): Price and Financial Metrics
VAC Stock Summary
- For VAC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 79.5% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp is reporting a growth rate of -159.21%; that's higher than merely 12.41% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp comes in at -33.73%, a number that bests merely 10.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LILA, WRK, CWST, LAMR, and MTZ.
- VAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp's official web site, go to www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com.
VAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$167.61||52-week high||$179.71|
|Prev. close||$168.24||52-week low||$30.10|
|Day high||$168.40||Avg. volume||515,567|
|50-day MA||$143.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$110.85||Market Cap||6.88B|
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC) Company Bio
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a developer, marketer, seller and manager of vacation ownership and related products under the Marriott Vacation Club and Grand Residences by Marriott brands. The Company is a developer, marketer and seller of vacation ownership and related products under The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club brand, and develops, markets and sells residential products under The Ritz-Carlton Residences brand. The company was established in 2011 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
VAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp. To summarize, we found that MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.84 years, is 0.01% -- higher than just 24.65% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.39. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 18.64% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp experienced a tax rate of about 29% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 83.37% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VAC Latest Social Stream
View Full VAC Social Stream
Latest VAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VAC as an investment opportunity.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation to Present at J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure Management Access Forum
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: VAC) announced today that John Geller, president and chief financial officer, will host a fireside chat session at the J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure Management Access Forum on Friday, March 12, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC) CEO Steve Weisz on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 08:30 AM ET CompanyParticipants Neal Goldner - Investor Relations Steve Weisz - Chief Executive Officer John Geller - President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants David Katz - Jefferies Patrick Scholes - Truist Securities Jared Shojaian...
ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: VAC) today reported fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results. "The recovery we have seen in our business continued into the fourth quarter, with occupancy and exchange transactions…
Shares of Marriott Vacations (NYSE:VAC) fell in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 102.06% over the past year to ($0.05), which missed the estimate of ($0.02). Revenue of $747,000,000 decreased by 34.76% year over year, which beat the estimate of $717,870,000. Outlook Marriott Vacations hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. View more earnings on VAC Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Price Action 52-week high: $165.85 52-week low: $30.10 Price action over last quarter: Up 53.86% Company Description Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation functions in the United States leisure industry. It owns and manages a cluster of resorts and accommodation facilities under trademarks l...
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Norwegian Cruise Line shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
VAC Price Returns
Continue Researching VACWant to see what other sources are saying about MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!