Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VAC POWR Grades
- VAC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VAC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- VAC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
VAC Stock Summary
- For VAC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.12% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, VAC has reported earnings growth of -193.67%, putting it ahead of merely 10.74% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp comes in at -38.79%, a number that bests only 9.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be H, WH, HXL, AWI, and MLCO.
- Visit VAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com.
VAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.69||52-week high||$190.97|
|Prev. close||$169.88||52-week low||$62.27|
|Day high||$169.57||Avg. volume||445,472|
|50-day MA||$175.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$131.82||Market Cap||6.95B|
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC) Company Bio
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a developer, marketer, seller and manager of vacation ownership and related products under the Marriott Vacation Club and Grand Residences by Marriott brands. The Company is a developer, marketer and seller of vacation ownership and related products under The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club brand, and develops, markets and sells residential products under The Ritz-Carlton Residences brand. The company was established in 2011 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
VAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VAC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VAC, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.61 years, is 0.01% -- higher than merely 24.53% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.39. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.1% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp experienced a tax rate of about 29% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 83.63% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VAC Latest Social Stream
View Full VAC Social Stream
Latest VAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VAC as an investment opportunity.
Marriott Vacations (VAC) first-quarter 2021 results hurt by dismal performance of Vacation Ownership segment.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp. (NYSE:VAC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Marriott (VAC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -68.97% and -3.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: VAC) today reported first quarter 2021 financial results.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation Announces First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: VAC) will report financial results for the first quarter 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. A conference call is scheduled to follow at 8:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 6, 2021 to discuss the company's results.
VAC Price Returns
Continue Researching VACWant to see what other sources are saying about MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch