Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC): Price and Financial Metrics
VAC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VAC is currently 25.55, higher than 82.58% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, VAC has reported earnings growth of 319.75%, putting it ahead of 96.08% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VAC's revenue has grown 77.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.82% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GOOS, MINI, FANH, HLG, and SMG.
- VAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp's official web site, go to www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com.
VAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
VAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.02||52-week high||$131.27|
|Prev. close||$126.72||52-week low||$82.43|
|Day high||$126.69||Avg. volume||220,387|
|50-day MA||$125.90||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$108.10||Market Cap||5.26B|
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC) Company Bio
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a developer, marketer, seller and manager of vacation ownership and related products under the Marriott Vacation Club and Grand Residences by Marriott brands. The Company is a developer, marketer and seller of vacation ownership and related products under The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club brand, and develops, markets and sells residential products under The Ritz-Carlton Residences brand. The company was established in 2011 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
VAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VAC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp ranked in the 21st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.54 years comes in at -0.05%; that's greater than only 22.44% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp experienced a tax rate of about 25% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 88.57% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|