VALE S.A. American Depositary Shares one common share (VALE): Price and Financial Metrics
VALE Stock Summary
- VALE has a higher market value than 96.94% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $67,974,186,517.
- Of note is the ratio of Vale SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.21%, Vale SA's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.73% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vale SA, a group of peers worth examining would be CEO, COP, BDX, SYK, and ZTS.
- VALE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vale SA's official web site, go to www.vale.com.
VALE Stock Price Chart More Charts
VALE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.63||52-week high||$15.45|
|Prev. close||$13.16||52-week low||$10.20|
|Day high||$13.67||Avg. volume||18,955,941|
|50-day MA||$12.54||Dividend yield||4.33%|
|200-day MA||$12.36||Market Cap||69.90B|
VALE S.A. American Depositary Shares one common share (VALE) Company Bio
Vale S.A engages in the research, production, and sale of iron ore and pellets, nickel, fertilizer, copper, coal, manganese, ferroalloys, cobalt, platinum group metals, and precious metals in Brazil and internationally. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.