VALE S.A. American Depositary Shares one common share (VALE): Price and Financial Metrics
VALE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $63,206,766,195, Vale SA has a greater market value than 96.84% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Vale SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.21%, Vale SA's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vale SA are CEO, COP, AGN, BDX, and BSX.
- VALE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vale SA's official web site, go to www.vale.com.
VALE Stock Price Chart More Charts
VALE Price/Volume Stats
VALE S.A. American Depositary Shares one common share (VALE) Company Bio
Vale S.A engages in the research, production, and sale of iron ore and pellets, nickel, fertilizer, copper, coal, manganese, ferroalloys, cobalt, platinum group metals, and precious metals in Brazil and internationally. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.