Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO): Price and Financial Metrics
VAPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.38||52-week high||$23.65|
|Prev. close||$2.53||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$2.48||Avg. volume||36,905|
|50-day MA||$3.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.38||Market Cap||14.60M|
VAPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VAPO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VAPO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.38% of US stocks.
- VAPO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- VAPO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.97% of US stocks).
VAPO Stock Summary
- VAPO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.73% of US stocks.
- The volatility of VAPOTHERM INC's share price is greater than that of 97.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VAPO comes in at -147.06% -- higher than that of just 3.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VAPO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OTRK, APPS, PHUN, SONX, and MNKD.
- Visit VAPO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vapotherm.com.
VAPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VAPO's EV/EBIT ratio is 112.93% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- VAPO's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.3 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VAPO.
VAPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VAPO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.49% of graded US stocks.
- VAPO's asset turnover comes in at 0.702 -- ranking 53rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VAPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO) Company Bio
Vapotherm Inc. Vapotherm, Inc. is a global medical technology company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of its high velocity nasal insufflations (Hi-VNI) technology products that are used to treat patients suffering from respiratory distress. Its Hi-VNI technology delivers noninvasive ventilatory support by providing heated, humidified and oxygenated air at a high velocity to patients through a comfortable small-bore nasal interface. Its Precision Flow systems uses its Hi-VNI technology. It offers three versions of its Precision Flow systems: Precision Flow Plus, Precision Flow Classic and Precision Flow Heliox. Its Precision Flow systems include a capital unit, a single-use disposable and a nasal interface. Its Precision Flow versions are integrated systems that provide precise user control of temperature, air flow and percentage oxygen through a one-button interface.
VAPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VAPO Latest Social Stream
View Full VAPO Social Stream
Latest VAPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VAPOTHERM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VAPO as an investment opportunity.
Pilot Study demonstrates Vapotherm HVNI technology is more effective than standard oxygen therapy for treatment of acute asthma in children
EXETER, N.H., September 25, 2023--Vapotherm, Inc. (NYSE: VAPO), a global medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of its proprietary Vapotherm high velocity therapy® products, which are used to treat patients of all ages suffering from respiratory distress, today announced the presentation of an Investigator-initiated clinical trial, "High flow humidified oxygen as an early intervention in children with acute severe asthma - a feasibility randomized controlled
On September 8, 2023, Joseph Army, President and CEO of Vapotherm Inc (NYSE:VAPO), purchased 100,000 shares of the company, marking a significant insider buying activity.
Vapotherm (VAPO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.68% and 4.99%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EXETER, N.H., August 08, 2023--Vapotherm, Inc. (NYSE: VAPO), ("Vapotherm" or the "Company"), today announced second quarter 2023 financial results.
EXETER, N.H., July 25, 2023--Vapotherm, Inc. (NYSE: VAPO), ("Vapotherm" or the "Company"), today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter of 2023 after the close of trading on Tuesday, August 8, 2023. Vapotherm’s management team will host a conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the financial results and recent business developments.
VAPO Price Returns