Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO): Price and Financial Metrics
VAPO Stock Summary
- VAPO's went public 1.37 years ago, making it older than just 0.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- VAPO's price/sales ratio is 6.99; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.24% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Vapotherm Inc's share price is greater than that of 86.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VAPO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STIM, TOUR, KNDI, HBIO, and CFMS.
- VAPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vapotherm Inc's official web site, go to www.vapotherm.com.
VAPO Stock Price Chart More Charts
VAPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.25||52-week high||$24.63|
|Prev. close||$16.25||52-week low||$6.86|
|Day high||$18.42||Avg. volume||367,458|
|50-day MA||$11.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.59||Market Cap||363.70M|
Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO) Company Bio
Vapotherm Inc. Vapotherm, Inc. is a global medical technology company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of its high velocity nasal insufflations (Hi-VNI) technology products that are used to treat patients suffering from respiratory distress. Its Hi-VNI technology delivers noninvasive ventilatory support by providing heated, humidified and oxygenated air at a high velocity to patients through a comfortable small-bore nasal interface. Its Precision Flow systems uses its Hi-VNI technology. It offers three versions of its Precision Flow systems: Precision Flow Plus, Precision Flow Classic and Precision Flow Heliox. Its Precision Flow systems include a capital unit, a single-use disposable and a nasal interface. Its Precision Flow versions are integrated systems that provide precise user control of temperature, air flow and percentage oxygen through a one-button interface.