Visteon Corporation (VC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VC POWR Grades
- VC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 56.44% of US stocks.
- VC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 169 days.
- VC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
VC Stock Summary
- Visteon Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.41% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 97.46, Visteon Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.5% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Visteon Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,240%; that's higher than 98.14% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Visteon Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BHE, PCYO, AGX, TAOP, and HURN.
- Visit VC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.visteon.com.
VC Valuation Summary
- VC's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 64.52% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 133 months, VC's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 133 months, VC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VC.
VC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 109.5%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.03%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.69%.
The table below shows VC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.47% of graded US stocks.
- VC's asset turnover comes in at 1.287 -- ranking 21st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- GM, CVGI, and DAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VC.
The table below shows VC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.07||52-week high||$142.96|
|Prev. close||$97.47||52-week low||$91.59|
|Day high||$98.35||Avg. volume||270,137|
|50-day MA||$111.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$112.47||Market Cap||2.75B|
Visteon Corporation (VC) Company Bio
Visteon Corporation is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world's major vehicle manufacturers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Van Buren Township, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
VC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VC Latest Social Stream
View Full VC Social Stream
Latest VC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Visteon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VC as an investment opportunity.
Appointment of Bunsei Kure to Visteon’s board of directors adds additional automotive and semiconductor industry experience to its board of directorsBunsei held prior roles as CEO of Renesas Electronics, a leading semiconductor supplier to the automotive industry, and CEO of Calsonic Kansei Corporation, a global tier-1 supplier to automotive OEMs VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich., Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Visteon Corporation (Nasdaq: VC), a leading global technology company serving the mobility
Investment company Hellman Jordan Management Co Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Tenable Holdings Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, iShares Biotechnology ETF, Chart Industries Inc, Herc Holdings Inc, sells Industrial Select Sector SPDR, Five9 Inc, Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3x Shares, Comcast Corp, NVIDIA Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Hellman Jordan Management Co Inc .
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
Visteon Complements Industry-First Smart Wireless Battery Management System with Additional Electrification Technology
Intelligent Electrification Capability on Full Display at CES® 2022Electrification electronics designed to support global growth of electric vehiclesPower electronics capabilities beyond smartBMS innovationVisteon BMS systems provide OEMs with scalability across brands and vehicle segments LAS VEGAS, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Visteon (NASDAQ: VC), a leading global technology company serving the mobility industry, will showcase its suite of electrification electronics designed to support
Visteon Unveils Fourth-Generation SmartCore™ Domain Controller for Enhanced Safety and Connected Mobility
Fourth-generation SmartCore™ delivers high-quality intelligent cockpit experience across conventional and electric vehicle applicationsSolution for next generation cockpit architecture to address connected, electrified, and personalized experienceSeamless support of multiple displays along with integrated infotainment, safety and security featuresFull support of artificial intelligence-based speech recognition and camera-domain integration LAS VEGAS, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Visteon (NA
VC Price Returns