Visteon Corporation (VC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VC POWR Grades
- VC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- VC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- VC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.72% of US stocks).
VC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VC is 6.9 -- better than 95.23% of US stocks.
- VC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,159.86 -- higher than 97.84% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.81%, Visteon Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.54% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Visteon Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HPP, COLD, RPAI, SKYW, and CTRM.
- Visit VC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.visteon.com.
VC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.21||52-week high||$147.55|
|Prev. close||$116.37||52-week low||$63.67|
|Day high||$114.79||Avg. volume||268,822|
|50-day MA||$119.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$114.04||Market Cap||3.19B|
Visteon Corporation (VC) Company Bio
Visteon Corporation is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world's major vehicle manufacturers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Van Buren Township, Michigan.
VC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Visteon Corp. To summarize, we found that Visteon Corp ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 60%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VC, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Visteon Corp over the past 5.74 years is 0.21%; that's higher than 58.51% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 61.37% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Visteon Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 43 -- greater than 93.83% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VC Latest Social Stream
View Full VC Social Stream
Latest VC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Visteon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VC as an investment opportunity.
What financial metrics can indicate to us that a company is maturing or even in decline? More often than not, we'll see...
VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich., June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Visteon Corporation (Nasdaq: VC), a global automotive electronics technology enterprise dedicated to creating more enjoyable, connected and safe driving experiences, will present at Deutsche Bank’s 2021 Global Auto Industry Conference on Wednesday, June 16. Sachin Lawande, president and CEO, and Jerome Rouquet, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will provide remarks starting at approximately 9:30 a.m. ET and participate
(Bloomberg) -- When automakers were first hit with chip shortages at the end of last year, they tried idling factories until the troubles blew over. But with the crisis stretching into its fifth month and getting worse, they’re getting creative to keep at least some production moving forward.Nissan is leaving navigation systems out of thousands of vehicles that typically would have them because of the shortages. Ram no longer offers its 1500 pickups with a standard “intelligent” rearview mirror that monitors for blind spots. Renault has stopped offering an oversized digital screen behind the steering wheel on its Arkana SUV -- also to save on chips.The crisis is an historic test for the century-old auto industry just as it is trying to accelerate a shift toward smarter, electric vehicle...
Wireless battery management technology supports EV market growthNo lost-time injuries at more than two dozen manufacturing and technical centersMomentum leadership development program cultivating a pipeline of impactful female leadersAutomotive electronics degree-based program creating new generation of technical talent in Bulgaria VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich., May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Visteon Corporation (Nasdaq: VC), today announced its 2021 Corporate Sustainability Report detailing the company’s work to drive business results in a socially responsible manner to help ensure a better future for everyone. “Visteon remains steadfast in our mission to develop electronic technologies that enable automakers to offer a more enjoyable, connected and safe driving experience,” said Sachin ...
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Visteon
VC Price Returns