Visteon Corporation (VC): Price and Financial Metrics
VC Stock Summary
- Visteon Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.58% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Visteon Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Visteon Corp's share price is greater than that of 80.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Visteon Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be APAM, PETS, SCHN, GSKY, and RGR.
- Visit VC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.visteon.com.
VC Stock Price Chart More Charts
VC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.72||52-week high||$105.99|
|Prev. close||$82.83||52-week low||$44.04|
|Day high||$86.29||Avg. volume||292,721|
|50-day MA||$86.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.28||Market Cap||2.40B|
Visteon Corporation (VC) Company Bio
Visteon Corporation is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world's major vehicle manufacturers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Van Buren Township, Michigan.
VC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Visteon Corp. To summarize, we found that Visteon Corp ranked in the 44st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 35%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Visteon Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 81. Its equity weight surpasses that of 74.08% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.47 years, is 0.2% -- higher than 64.44% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Visteon Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.31. This coverage rate is greater than that of 68.27% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|