Vectrus, Inc. (VEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VEC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VEC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- VEC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.75% of US stocks).
VEC Stock Summary
- Vectrus Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.33% of US listed stocks.
- VEC's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 160.43%, Vectrus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.21% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CJJD, ASIX, MPX, CURI, and AMSF.
- VEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vectrus Inc's official web site, go to www.vectrus.com.
VEC Valuation Summary
- VEC's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 82.35% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 85 months, VEC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- VEC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VEC.
VEC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 87.13%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.41%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.28%.
The table below shows VEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VEC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.75% of graded US stocks.
- VEC's asset turnover comes in at 1.974 -- ranking 33rd of 555 Business Services stocks.
- ARC, TZOO, and NSP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VEC.
The table below shows VEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.64||52-week high||$60.32|
|Prev. close||$47.54||52-week low||$36.83|
|Day high||$48.01||Avg. volume||58,380|
|50-day MA||$46.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.02||Market Cap||558.58M|
Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) Company Bio
Vectrus Inc. provides infrastructure asset management, information technology and network communication services, and logistics and supply chain management services to U.S. government customers around the world. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
VEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEC Latest Social Stream
View Full VEC Social Stream
Latest VEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vectrus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEC as an investment opportunity.
BBY, MG, VEC, SUN, and AIG have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 9, 2021.
HHR, CAR, SPSC, BGSF and VEC are business services stocks that are well placed to ride the demand strength.
Vectrus (VEC) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
How far off is Vectrus, Inc. ( NYSE:VEC ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take a...
Vectrus (VEC) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
VEC Price Returns