Vectrus, Inc. (VEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VEC POWR Grades
- VEC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.75% of US stocks.
- VEC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- VEC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
VEC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VEC is 4.7 -- better than 92.07% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Vectrus Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, Vectrus Inc has a higher such ratio than only 7.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vectrus Inc are HURN, RIBT, EGY, ACA, and EXLS.
- VEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vectrus Inc's official web site, go to www.vectrus.com.
VEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.88||52-week high||$60.32|
|Prev. close||$52.39||52-week low||$36.83|
|Day high||$53.14||Avg. volume||59,416|
|50-day MA||$53.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.55||Market Cap||619.81M|
Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) Company Bio
Vectrus Inc. provides infrastructure asset management, information technology and network communication services, and logistics and supply chain management services to U.S. government customers around the world. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
VEC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VEC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Vectrus Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Vectrus Inc, consider:
- Vectrus Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 13.43% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Vectrus Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 9.07. This coverage rate is greater than that of 70.83% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Vectrus Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 57.93% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEC Latest Social Stream
View Full VEC Social Stream
Latest VEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vectrus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEC as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Vectrus, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Start Time: 16:30 End Time: 17:01 Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021, 16:30 PM ET Company Participants Charles Prow - President and CEO Susan Lynch - SVP and CFO Michael Smith - VP, Treasury, Corporate Development and IR Conference Call Participants Joseph Gomes - NOBLE...
Vectrus (VEC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Vectrus, Inc. (NYSE:VEC) will report its financial results for the First quarter ended April 2, 2021 on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, after market close. Senior management will conduct a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET that same day.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
VEC Price Returns