Vectrus, Inc. (VEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VEC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VEC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VEC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
VEC Stock Summary
- Vectrus Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.32% of US listed stocks.
- VEC's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.53% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VEC comes in at 17.48% -- higher than that of 90.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NR, BWEN, TEX, AZEK, and NOV.
- Visit VEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vectrus.com.
VEC Valuation Summary
- VEC's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 82.35% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 85 months, VEC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- VEC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VEC.
VEC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 278.47%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.2%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 117.03%.
The table below shows VEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VEC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.78% of graded US stocks.
- VEC's asset turnover comes in at 1.974 -- ranking 33rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MANH, ARC, and VRNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VEC.
The table below shows VEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.51||52-week high||$55.24|
|Prev. close||$34.15||52-week low||$32.19|
|Day high||$34.65||Avg. volume||60,592|
|50-day MA||$36.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.00||Market Cap||408.15M|
Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) Company Bio
Vectrus Inc. provides infrastructure asset management, information technology and network communication services, and logistics and supply chain management services to U.S. government customers around the world. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
VEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEC Latest Social Stream
View Full VEC Social Stream
Latest VEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vectrus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEC as an investment opportunity.
Vectrus, Inc., (NYSE: VEC) will report 2021 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Thursday March 10, 2022, after market close. Senior management will conduct a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET that same day.
Vectrus, Inc. ( NYSE:VEC ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
Vectrus Inc (NYSE: VEC ) has received a new five-year cost-plus-fixed-fee task order valued … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Vectrus, Inc., (NYSE: VEC), a leading global government services company, announced that it was awarded a new five-year cost-plus-fixed-fee task order valued at $250 million to provide logistics support services to the U.S. Army at Fort Benning, Georgia. The task order, which was awarded under the Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) contract extends through December 2026, including all option periods.
Vectrus Launches Expanded Converged Environment Service Offering to Support DoD Readiness and Modernization Initiatives
Vectrus, Inc. (NYSE: VEC) is excited to announce the expansion of its Converged Environment service offering, which designs and implements integrated technology solutions to address installation management challenges faced by the Department of Defense (DoD). The Converged Environment incorporates and expands Vectrus' existing Converged Infrastructure offering, creating operational efficiencies by integrating all aspects of physical and digital infrastructure. In doing so, the Converged Environme
VEC Price Returns