VEON Ltd. (VEON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VEON POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VEON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- VEON's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 75 days.
- VEON ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
VEON Stock Summary
- VEON's current price/earnings ratio is 1.41, which is higher than just 1.4% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, VEON LTD has a higher such ratio than only 1.81% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 32.71 for VEON LTD; that's greater than it is for 99.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VEON LTD are THC, SIEB, EQH, DAL, and CNK.
- VEON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VEON LTD's official web site, go to www.veon.com.
VEON Valuation Summary
- VEON's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.2; this is 41.01% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 240 months, VEON's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VEON.
VEON Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 57.35%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.91%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 268.2%.
The table below shows VEON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VEON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VEON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.06% of graded US stocks.
- VEON's asset turnover comes in at 0.55 -- ranking 13th of 64 Communication stocks.
- IDEX, ATUS, and GSAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VEON.
The table below shows VEON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VEON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.32||52-week high||$2.38|
|Prev. close||$0.34||52-week low||$0.24|
|Day high||$0.35||Avg. volume||12,738,834|
|50-day MA||$0.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.74||Market Cap||559.72M|
VEON Ltd. (VEON) Company Bio
VEON Ltd., formerly known as VimpelCom, offers voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed line technologies in Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
VEON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEON Latest Social Stream
View Full VEON Social Stream
Latest VEON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VEON LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEON as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten stock picks of Himanshu Shah’s Shah Capital. If you want to skip our introduction to the hedge fund and jump ahead to the top five stocks in this list, then head on over to Top 5 Stock Picks of Himanshu Shah’s Shah Capital. […]
VEON’s Banglalink Ramps Up Internet Speeds in Bangladesh to Accelerate Digital Services in Rapidly Growing Economy
Amsterdam, 26 September 2022: VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ: VEON, Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a global digital operator that provides converged connectivity and online services, announces that Banglalink, its operating company in Bangladesh, is launching next generation 4G networks nationwide across Bangladesh to provide high-quality connectivity to accelerate the use of digital services. The new mobile network is being rolled out over the next few months and will typically double internet speeds once avail
VEON Group CEO share award Increasing direct share ownership Amsterdam, 23 September 2022 – VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ: VEON, Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a global digital operator that provides converged connectivity and online services, today announces a share award to Group CEO Kaan Terzioğlu. The award of 5,231,771 shares will be issued with a grant date of 1 October 2022. 1,569,531 shares will vest on the grant date of 1 October 2022 and the balance of 3,662,240 shares will vest on 1 September 2023. T
VEON trading update: Operational momentum continues with 4.3% service revenue and 3.9% EBITDA growth year-to-date in reporting currency
VEON trading update: Operational momentum continues with 4.3% service revenue and 3.9% EBITDA growth year-to-date in reporting currency Growing 4G penetration and continued execution of digital operator strategy drives the performance for the first 8 months Amsterdam, 16 September 2022 – VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ: VEON, Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a global digital operator that provides converged connectivity and services, today announces a trading update for the first eight months of 2022 (“8M22”). VEON
VEON’s Mobilink Microfinance Bank Promotes Financial Inclusion and Supports Farmers with Programmes to Drive Economic Prosperity in Pakistan
Amsterdam, 15th September 2022: VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ: VEON, Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a global digital operator that provides converged connectivity and services, today announces that its operator Mobilink Microfinance Bank in Pakistan has launched three major initiatives to financially empower female entrepreneurs and support farmers in the country. Mobilink Microfinance Bank Ltd. (MMBL) is VEON’s financial services arm in Pakistan and the country’s largest digital bank. The three Mobilink Microf
VEON Price Returns