VEON Ltd. (VEON): Price and Financial Metrics
VEON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.79||52-week high||$21.48|
|Prev. close||$19.44||52-week low||$7.45|
|Day high||$19.35||Avg. volume||64,688|
|50-day MA||$18.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.00||Market Cap||1.32B|
VEON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEON POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VEON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.36% of US stocks.
- VEON's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 176 days.
- VEON ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
VEON Stock Summary
- VEON LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.14% of US listed stocks.
- VEON's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.85% of US stocks.
- The volatility of VEON LTD's share price is greater than that of 99.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VEON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNK, THC, BHF, AEL, and DVA.
- VEON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VEON LTD's official web site, go to www.veon.com.
VEON Valuation Summary
- VEON's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 86.67% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- VEON's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VEON.
VEON Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 57.4%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.92%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -68.11%.
The table below shows VEON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VEON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VEON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.06% of graded US stocks.
- VEON's asset turnover comes in at 0.55 -- ranking 13th of 64 Communication stocks.
- IDEX, ATUS, and GSAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VEON.
The table below shows VEON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VEON Ltd. (VEON) Company Bio
VEON Ltd., formerly known as VimpelCom, offers voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed line technologies in Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
VEON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEON Latest Social Stream
View Full VEON Social Stream
Latest VEON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VEON LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEON as an investment opportunity.
VEON Announces 2023 AGM and Board Nominees
VEON Announces 2023 AGM and Board Nominees Amsterdam, 22 May 2023 – VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ: VEON, Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a global digital operator that provides converged connectivity and online services, (“VEON” or the “Company”), has today announced that its Board of Directors has set the date for the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “AGM”) for 29 June 2023. The record date for the 2023 AGM has been set for 25 May 2023. The Board of Directors (the “Board”) and its Nominatin
Beeline Kazakhstan Develops First Kazakh-Language AI Model
Deploys AI to Automate Digital Services Support,Open Source Technology for National Adoption Almaty, Kazakhstan, 16 May 2023 – VEON Ltd. (Nasdaq: VEON, Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a global digital operator that provides converged connectivity and online services, today announced that its Beeline Kazakhstan operating company has developed a Kazakh-language AI language model to support digital services. Kaz-RoBERTA-conversational, or BeeBERT for short, is a generative AI technology that will suppor
Li Ka-shing's CK Hutchison to form new Italian telecoms company with private-equity firm EQT
CK Hutchison Holdings, one of the two flagship companies of Hong Kong's richest man, Li Ka-shing, said it would form a new joint venture with Swedish private-equity firm EQT to provide wholesale mobile and fixed communications services in Italy. The Hong Kong conglomerate's Italian mobile business Wind Tre will transfer its active network equipment and wholesale mobile and wholesale fixed communications services business in Italy to the new company as part of the transaction. The new firm will b
VEON Receives Nasdaq Notice on Delayed Filing of 2022 Annual Report
VEON Receives Nasdaq Notice on Delayed Filing of 2022 Annual ReportVEON Progresses Towards Compliance with Nasdaq Filing Requirements, Reconfirms Appointment of Independent External Auditor for 2022 Annual Report Amsterdam, 8 May 2023 – VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ, Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a global digital operator that provides converged connectivity and online services, (“VEON” or the “Company”), today confirms that on May 3, 2023 it received a notification letter from the Listing Qualifications Depar
Telecoms firm Veon granted U.S. licence for sale of Russian business
Telecoms company Veon has been issued with a U.S. licence authorising U.S. citizens to engage in transactions required for the divestment of its Russian business, Vimpelcom, the company said on Thursday. In November, Veon announced plans to sell Vimpelcom to senior members of the Vimpelcom management team, led by CEO Aleksander Torbakhov, for 130 billion roubles ($1.83 billion).
VEON Price Returns
Continue Researching VEONHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on VEON Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
VEON Ltd (VEON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
VEON Ltd (VEON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
VEON Ltd (VEON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...