VEON Ltd. (VEON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VEON POWR Grades
- VEON scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VEON is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- VEON ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
VEON Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VEON is 26.42 -- better than 98.85% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VEON Ltd is higher than merely 4.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- VEON's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VEON Ltd are COMM, JWN, WAT, APEN, and LTMAQ.
- Visit VEON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veon.com.
VEON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.73||52-week high||$1.90|
|Prev. close||$1.73||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.76||Avg. volume||4,716,239|
|50-day MA||$1.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.60||Market Cap||3.03B|
VEON Ltd. (VEON) Company Bio
VEON Ltd., formerly known as VimpelCom, offers voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed line technologies in Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
VEON Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for VEON Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that VEON Ltd ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 79.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VEON, they are:
- 24% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 4.01% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 76% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 95.95% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, VEON Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 33% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Communication Services), this tax rate is higher than 86.69% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VEON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEON Latest Social Stream
View Full VEON Social Stream
Latest VEON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VEON Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEON as an investment opportunity.
VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ: VEON) (Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a leading global provider of connectivity and internet services, announces the results of the elections conducted at its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held earlier today.
VEON Ltd’s (NASDAQ: VEON) Kazakhstan, Beeline operating company, launched the country’s first digital payment card integrated with its mobile financial services offering. The Beeline Kazakhstan digital payment card is a mobile financial service application linked to a customer’s phone number, an electronic wallet, and a premium digital Visa Platinum card. The card is marketed under the ‘Simply’ brand. The card is also integrated with digital wallets Apple Inc’s (NASDAQ: AAPL) Apple Pay, Samsung
VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ: VEON) (Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a leading global provider of connectivity and internet services, announces that its operating company in Kazakhstan, Beeline, has launched the country's first digital payment card integrated with its mobile financial services offering.
VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ and Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a leading global provider of connectivity and internet services, announces that its operating company in Ukraine, Kyivstar, has received the Best Fintech Service award for its pioneering financial service application, Smart Money, at the Leaders in Fintech and Digital Banking Awards 2021.
VEON Ltd. (NASDAQ: VEON) and (Euronext Amsterdam: VEON), a leading global provider of connectivity and internet services, has today announced that its Board of Directors has set the date for the Company's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for 10 June 2021. The record date for the 2021 Annual General Meeting has been set for 5 May 2021.
VEON Price Returns