Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VG POWR Grades
- VG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 57.57% of US stocks.
- VG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- VG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
VG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VG is 2.49 -- better than 79.65% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VONAGE HOLDINGS CORP is higher than 86.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VONAGE HOLDINGS CORP is reporting a growth rate of -468.95%; that's higher than merely 3.92% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VONAGE HOLDINGS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be INSP, LNTH, VSAT, TRUP, and IRTC.
- Visit VG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vonage.com.
VG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, VG's price/earnings ratio is 5080.26% lower, now standing at -757.
- Over the past 186 months, VG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 749.
- VG's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.3 over the prior 186 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VG.
VG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 28.33%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -60.34%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -206.53%.
The table below shows VG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.37% of graded US stocks.
- VG's asset turnover comes in at 0.949 -- ranking 6th of 64 Communication stocks.
- LUMN, AYRO, and ATUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VG.
The table below shows VG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.99||52-week high||$21.00|
|Prev. close||$20.99||52-week low||$12.85|
|Day high||$21.00||Avg. volume||4,392,311|
|50-day MA||$18.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.32||Market Cap||5.39B|
Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG) Company Bio
Vonage provides unified communications as a service solutions connecting people through cloud-connected devices worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Holmdel, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
VG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VG Latest Social Stream
View Full VG Social Stream
Latest VG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vonage Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VG as an investment opportunity.
HOLMDEL, N.J., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vonage Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, today announced results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter 2021 Highlights: Consolidated revenue of $366 million, an increase of 13% year-over-year Consumer revenue of $66 million, a decrease of 16% year-over-yearVonage Communications Platform (VCP) revenue of $300 million, an in
Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, has been named by Gartner Digital Market's brand, Capterra, as Top Performer in the Capterra Shortlist report for Call Center Software 2021.
LONDON, February 24, 2022--Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, has been named by Gartner Digital Market’s brand, Capterra, as Top Performer in the Capterra Shortlist report for Call Center Software 2021.
Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, announced today that Novo Nordisk, a leading global healthcare company, has chosen Vonage Contact Center, integrated with Salesforce, to enhance how it supports its patients, healthcare professionals (HCPs) and other external parties in its international operations (IO) business.
INEO Tech Corp. (TSXV: INEO) (OTCQB: INEOF) (the "Company" or "INEO"), an innovative provider of location-based digital advertising, analytics and loss prevention solutions for retailers, will release its 2022, Fiscal Second Quarter financial results for the period ended December 31, 2021, prior to market open on Monday, February 28, 2022.
VG Price Returns