Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG): Price and Financial Metrics
VG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VG is 2.07 -- better than 75.41% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VG is currently 41.64, higher than 87.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, VG has reported earnings growth of -97.54%, putting it ahead of merely 19.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIEN, KERN, SPNE, HBIO, and ITI.
- VG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vonage Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.vonage.com.
VG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.54||52-week high||$15.72|
|Prev. close||$14.02||52-week low||$4.18|
|Day high||$14.00||Avg. volume||3,029,153|
|50-day MA||$13.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.70||Market Cap||3.37B|
Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG) Company Bio
Vonage provides unified communications as a service solutions connecting people through cloud-connected devices worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Holmdel, New Jersey.
VG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Vonage Holdings Corp ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Vonage Holdings Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.79 years, is -0.13% -- higher than only 12.3% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Communication Services), Vonage Holdings Corp has a reliance on debt greater than only 13.69% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VG Latest Social Stream
View Full VG Social Stream
Latest VG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vonage Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VG as an investment opportunity.
Vonage Partners with VoiceSage to Help Businesses Transform Customer Engagement with Rich Media Messaging
Vonage is partnering with VoiceSage to enable companies to transform their customer experiences through enhanced messaging.
Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, has been chosen by PopBox Asia Services, an automated parcel locker service provider, to enhance its last-mile delivery process in Indonesia. PopBox Asia customers include ecommerce companies such as Lazada, Zalora, Herbalife, Blibli, FMCG brands such as Coca-Cola, Indofood, and courier companies such as Pos Malaysia and Ninja Express, GDEx and many more.
Shares of Vonage Holdings sank 12% as the cloud communications company's earnings in the fourth quarter lagged analysts' estimates. Additionally, the company pulled out of a much antipated plan to divest its consumer business segment. The company reported 4Q adjusted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.02, that fell short of analysts’ estimates of $0.05. Meanwhile, revenues rose 4.2% to $323 million year-on-year and came in ahead of the Street consensus of $316.2 million. Furthermore, Vonage Holdings (VG) told investors that following a nine-month strategic review, it has decided to terminate the sale of its consumer business and retain it.
Vonage Holdings (NASDAQ:VG) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 18th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.05 (-16.7% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $316.3M (+2.0% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, VG has beaten EPS estimates 75% of the time and has beaten revenue...
Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, today announced it has appointed Savinay Berry as EVP, Product and Engineering and a member of the Company's Executive Leadership Team, effective March 1, 2021. Berry will report to Rory Read, Vonage Chief Executive Officer.
VG Price Returns
Continue Researching VGWant to see what other sources are saying about Vonage Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!