Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG): Price and Financial Metrics
VG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 170.51%, Vonage Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.01% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vonage Holdings Corp is reporting a growth rate of -89.15%; that's higher than just 15.15% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VG comes in at -16.32% -- higher than that of merely 16.94% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vonage Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OFIX, IIN, HEAR, BC, and CC.
- Visit VG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vonage.com.
VG Stock Price Chart More Charts
VG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.70||52-week high||$13.75|
|Prev. close||$9.07||52-week low||$7.01|
|Day high||$10.73||Avg. volume||3,856,534|
|50-day MA||$8.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.52||Market Cap||2.60B|
Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG) Company Bio
Vonage provides unified communications as a service solutions connecting people through cloud-connected devices worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Holmdel, New Jersey.