Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VG POWR Grades
- VG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.1% of US stocks.
- VG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- VG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.82% of US stocks).
VG Stock Summary
- VG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,362.06 -- higher than 98.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Vonage Holdings Corp is higher than 97.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.3, Vonage Holdings Corp has a higher such ratio than 87.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INGN, PODD, CSPI, TREE, and HBIO.
- Visit VG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vonage.com.
VG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, VG's price/earnings ratio is 5080.26% lower, now standing at -757.
- Over the past 186 months, VG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 749.
- VG's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.3 over the prior 186 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VG.
VG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.13%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.26%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 77.81%.
The table below shows VG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.67% of graded US stocks.
- VG's asset turnover comes in at 0.949 -- ranking 6th of 63 Communication stocks.
- LUMN, AYRO, and CALX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VG.
The table below shows VG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.10||52-week high||$16.65|
|Prev. close||$16.46||52-week low||$9.52|
|Day high||$16.23||Avg. volume||2,588,468|
|50-day MA||$14.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.61||Market Cap||4.05B|
Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG) Company Bio
Vonage provides unified communications as a service solutions connecting people through cloud-connected devices worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Holmdel, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
VG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VG Latest Social Stream
View Full VG Social Stream
Latest VG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vonage Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VG as an investment opportunity.
Almost Half of UK Consumers have Missed Public Sector Appointments due to Communication Issues Since Start of Pandemic, According to Research from Vonage
LONDON, September 16, 2021--Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, today announced new research revealing that 44 percent of public sector service users have missed an appointment due to communication issues with the organisation. This soars to a staggering 70 percent of 18-24 year-olds.
When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, focus on those with rising relative price strength. One stock that fits that bill is Vonage, which had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 78 to 82 Wednesday. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, one factor to watch closely is relative price strength.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. ZoomInfo Technologies The Trad
Vonage SMS and Video APIs Power HIPAA-Compliant Hybrid Health Experiences to Enable Healthcare Organizations to Build Secure, Compliant Customer Communications
Vonage (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, has announced HIPAA-compliant SMS capabilities, powered by the Vonage Communications Platform (VCP). Now, Vonage enables healthcare organizations to deliver HIPAA-compliant solutions using both the SMS and Video APIs to provide patients with secure communications across their preferred channels.
(Bloomberg) -- Vonage Holdings Corp., under pressure from activist investor Jana Partners, is working with advisers to run a strategic review of the business, including a potential sale of the telecommunication services company, according to people familiar with the matter. The company said in February it was terminating a sales process for its consumer business after a nine-month strategic review. Since then, Jana, the New York-based hedge fund run by Barry Rosenstein, has acquired a roughly 4%
VG Price Returns