Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.43% of US stocks.
- VG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- VG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.8% of US stocks).
VG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 155.39, Vonage Holdings Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.91% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VG is currently 24.73, higher than 79.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Vonage Holdings Corp's share price is greater than that of just 21.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vonage Holdings Corp are HBIO, ESTA, COHR, SCWX, and PWFL.
- VG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vonage Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.vonage.com.
VG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.08||52-week high||$15.72|
|Prev. close||$12.66||52-week low||$8.80|
|Day high||$13.12||Avg. volume||3,003,344|
|50-day MA||$12.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.34||Market Cap||3.29B|
Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG) Company Bio
Vonage provides unified communications as a service solutions connecting people through cloud-connected devices worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Holmdel, New Jersey.
VG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Vonage Holdings Corp. To summarize, we found that Vonage Holdings Corp ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Vonage Holdings Corp, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.01; that's higher than only 16.73% of US stocks in the Communication Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.16% -- higher than merely 10.67% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VG Latest Social Stream
View Full VG Social Stream
Latest VG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vonage Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VG as an investment opportunity.
Speaking on the call this morning is Rory Read, Chief Executive Officer; and Steve Lasher, Chief Financial Officer. Also joining us is Jay Bellissimo, our Chief Operating Officer. Rory will discuss our strategy and first quarter results, and Steve will provide a more detailed view on our first quarter results, second quarter guidance and updated full year 2021 guidance.
Vonage Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: VG ) reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 11.9% year-on-year to $332.9 million, beating the analyst consensus of $317.12 million. Service, access, and product revenues rose 11.2% Y/Y to $314.8 million, USF revenues increased 25.9% Y/Y to $18.1 million. Vonage Communications Platform (VCP) revenues were $255 million, with VCP service revenues growing 23% Y/Y to $240 million. API revenues rose 47% Y/Y, with High-Value API revenues increasing 112% Y/Y. Service Revenues from Unified Communications and Contact Center (UC and CC) customers … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Vonage (VG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 4.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Quarter 2021 Highlights: Consolidated Revenues of $333 millionVonage Communications Platform (VCP) Revenues of $255 million VCP Service Revenues increased 23%API Revenues Increased 47%Unified Communications & Contact Center Service Revenues Increased 4% Net Loss of $376 thousand and Adjusted EBITDA of $48 million HOLMDEL, N.J., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vonage Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, today announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. “We had a strong first quarter, demonstrating improving execution across our business,” said Rory Read, Chief Executive Officer. “VCP service revenues increased 23% year over year. API revenues grew 47%, highlighted by high-value ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Vonage Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:VG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
VG Price Returns