Telefonica Brasil, S.A. ADS (VIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIV POWR Grades
- VIV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.62% of US stocks.
- VIV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VIV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
VIV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VIV is currently 0.98, higher than only 3.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that VIV's revenue has grown -36.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.72% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VIV comes in at 50.09% -- higher than that of 96.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Telefonica Brasil Sa are FNF, NWSA, GPC, MKL, and GIB.
- VIV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Telefonica Brasil Sa's official web site, go to www.telefonica.com.br.
VIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.80||52-week high||$11.78|
|Prev. close||$8.68||52-week low||$7.61|
|Day high||$8.83||Avg. volume||1,586,039|
|50-day MA||$9.86||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$9.36||Market Cap||14.76B|
Telefonica Brasil, S.A. ADS (VIV) Company Bio
Telefonica Brasil S.A. provides fixed-line telecommunications services to residential and corporate customers in Brazil. The company was established in 2011 and is based in in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIV Latest Social Stream
View Full VIV Social Stream
Latest VIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Telefonica Brasil Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIV as an investment opportunity.
Telefonica Brasil press release (NYSE:VIV): Q4 net income totaled R$2.63B vs. R$1.29 in Q4 2020. Revenue of R$11.5M (+2.8% Y/Y). EBITDA totaled R$4,933M (+1.2% Y/Y) in 4Q21, with a recurring EBITDA margin of 42.9%. Free Cash Flow after leasing payments amounted R$7.4B in 2021, reflecting an efficient financial management....
Telefônica Brasil S.A. (VIV) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022, 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Christian Gebara - Chief Executive Officer David Melcon - Chief Financial Officer and Investor Relations Officer João Pedro Carneiro – Investor Relations Director Conference Call Participants Unidentified Analyst – Analyst Marcelo Santos –...
Telefonica Brasil ADR Earnings, Revenue Beat in Q4
Telefônica Brasil - (B3: VIVT3; NYSE: VIV), announces its results for 4Q21 and 2021.
© Reuters. FILE PHOTO: A logo at the Brazilian mobile operator Telefonica office, that is no longer in operation, is seen in Sao Paulo, Brazil December 21, 2017. REUTERS/Leonardo Benassatto (Reuters) Telefonica Brasil (NYSE:) on Tuesday reported its quarterly net profit rose 103.2%, helped by a tax credit recognition of 1.4 billion reais. The
VIV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|