Telefonica Brasil, S.A. ADS (VIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VIV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.8% of US stocks.
- VIV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 42 weeks.
- VIV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 32.62% of US stocks).
VIV Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Telefonica Brasil Sa is higher than just 2.98% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Telefonica Brasil Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Telefonica Brasil Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 76.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANAT, PVH, RNR, PSO, and MTB.
- Visit VIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.telefonica.com.br.
VIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.21||52-week high||$9.43|
|Prev. close||$8.16||52-week low||$7.46|
|Day high||$8.25||Avg. volume||1,276,921|
|50-day MA||$8.07||Dividend yield||3.8%|
|200-day MA||$8.33||Market Cap||13.87B|
Telefonica Brasil, S.A. ADS (VIV) Company Bio
Telefonica Brasil S.A. provides fixed-line telecommunications services to residential and corporate customers in Brazil. The company was established in 2011 and is based in in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIV Latest Social Stream
View Full VIV Social Stream
Latest VIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Telefonica Brasil Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIV as an investment opportunity.
VIV earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Telefônica Brasil - (B3: VIVT3; NYSE: VIV), announces its results for 2Q21.
Telefonica Brasil on Tuesday posted a net income of 1.3 billion reais ($252 million) in the second quarter, 21% higher than a year ago on the back of faster revenue growth in its core units, the company said. Telefonica, a subsidiary of, said its fiber optic business had grown particularly quickly in the quarter.
Telefonica (TEF) partners with KKR to establish an independent wholesale fiber broadband network company in Colombia. The deal will also help in trimming Telefonica's heavy debt load.
TELUS (TU) partners with Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to secure the data and applications of Canada-based organizations on the back of Managed Cloud Security, a cloud-delivered cybersecurity service.
VIV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|