Telefonica Brasil, S.A. ADS (VIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIV POWR Grades
- VIV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 70.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 168 days.
- VIV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
VIV Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Telefonica Brasil Sa is higher than just 3.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Telefonica Brasil Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Telefonica Brasil Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 69.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LKQ, SNN, AAP, RDY, and SJR.
- Visit VIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.telefonica.com.br.
VIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.06||52-week high||$9.43|
|Prev. close||$9.39||52-week low||$7.46|
|Day high||$9.31||Avg. volume||1,427,219|
|50-day MA||$8.27||Dividend yield||2.1%|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||15.30B|
Telefonica Brasil, S.A. ADS (VIV) Company Bio
Telefonica Brasil S.A. provides fixed-line telecommunications services to residential and corporate customers in Brazil. The company was established in 2011 and is based in in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
VIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIV Latest Social Stream
View Full VIV Social Stream
Latest VIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Telefonica Brasil Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIV as an investment opportunity.
Telefonica Brasil SA (NYSE:VIV) (also called Vivo) is Brazil’s largest telco operator with a 33% market share. Vivo boasts 96M total accesses, 3.7M fiber-to-the-home connections, and passes 16.3M homes. Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more The company’s core businesses include mobile, handsets, FTT (fiber-to-home), digital services, data and ICT, and Internal Protocol Television […] The post Telefonica Brasil (VIV): One Way To Play A Falling Dollar appeared first on ValueWalk .
Telefônica Brasil S.A. (VIV) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 12, 2021 09:00 ET Company Participants Luis Plaster - Investor Relations Director Christian Gebara - Chief Executive Officer David Melcon - Chief Financial Officer and Investor Relations Officer Conference Call Participants Marcelo Santos - JPMorgan Cristian Faria - Bradesco BBI...
Today with us representing the management of Telefonica Brasil we have Mr. Christian Gebara, CEO of the company; Mr. David Melcon, CFO and Investor Relations Officer; and Mr. Luis Plaster, IR Director. Forward-looking statements are based on the company's management beliefs and assumptions and on information currently available. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Telefonica Brasil SA (NYSE:VIV) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Telefônica Brasil - (B3: VIVT3 [Common Shares]; NYSE: VIV), announces its results for 1Q21.
VIV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|