voxeljet AG ADR (VJET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VJET POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VJET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.18% of US stocks.
- VJET's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- VJET ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
VJET Stock Summary
- voxeljet AG's market capitalization of $41,492,880 is ahead of only 7.4% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 384.47%, voxeljet AG's debt growth rate surpasses 96.69% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VJET is more volatile than 85.86% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to voxeljet AG, a group of peers worth examining would be LNDC, ACOR, SANW, SYTA, and MNTX.
- VJET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit voxeljet AG's official web site, go to www.voxeljet.com.
VJET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VJET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.48||52-week high||$40.00|
|Prev. close||$8.55||52-week low||$4.66|
|Day high||$8.57||Avg. volume||100,666|
|50-day MA||$13.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.75||Market Cap||59.59M|
voxeljet AG ADR (VJET) Company Bio
Voxeljet AG provides three-dimensional (3D) printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Friedberg, Germany.
VJET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VJET Latest Social Stream
View Full VJET Social Stream
Latest VJET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about voxeljet AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VJET as an investment opportunity.
Ceramic 3D Printers Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: 3DCeram, XJet, KWAMBIO, Admatec, Voxeljet, ExOne, LUTUM, Prodways, Lithoz, 3D Potter, WA
The documented report on Global Ceramic 3D Printers Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment and better decision making on whether or 
FRIEDBERG, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--voxeljet AG (WKN: A2QBGM / ISIN: US92912L2060) (NASDAQ: VJET) (the "Company", or "voxeljet"), a leading provider of high-speed, large-format 3D printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers, today announced that it has completed its registered direct offering and sale of 1,126,127 Ordinary Shares in the form of American Depositary Receipts at a purchase price of EUR 7.52 per share (this equals $8.88 per Ordinary Share based on
voxeljet (VJET) inks agreements with institutional investors for the purchase and sale of 1,126,127 ordinary shares at €7.52/share (~$8.88/share) in the form of ADS in a registered direct offering.Closing date is July 26. A.G.P./Alliance Global Partners is acting as sole placement agent for the offering.Shares up 9.4% after-hours. Yesterday's close was $8.87.Previously...
It's been a busy week of trading but it's almost over.
VJET Price Returns