Velo3D, Inc. (VLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VLD POWR Grades
- VLD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VLD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VLD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
VLD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, VELO3D INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.51%, VELO3D INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.6% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VLD is more volatile than 94.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VELO3D INC are CERS, PROF, VNRX, LGVN, and MNTS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to VLD's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001825079.
VLD Valuation Summary
- VLD's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.1; this is 172.68% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- VLD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VLD.
VLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.93||52-week high||$10.90|
|Prev. close||$2.12||52-week low||$1.28|
|Day high||$2.12||Avg. volume||1,549,207|
|50-day MA||$3.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.11||Market Cap||359.79M|
Velo3D, Inc. (VLD) Company Bio
Velo3D, Inc. produces metal additive three dimensional printers. The company's printers enable the production of components for space rockets, jet engines, fuel delivery systems, and other high value metal parts, which it sells or leases to customers for use in their businesses. It offers Flow, a proprietary software platform, which scans part designs for geometrical features; Sapphire and Sapphire XC printers; and Assure, a quality control system software platform that includes closed loop process metrologies. The company also provides support services. Its customers range from small- and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 companies in the space, aviation, defense, energy, and industrial markets. Velo3D, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Campbell, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VLD Latest Social Stream
View Full VLD Social Stream
Latest VLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VELO3D INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VLD as an investment opportunity.
Vertex Manufacturing Orders Two Additional Sapphire XC 3D Printers, Including the First Large-format GRCop-42 System in Velo3D’s Contract Manufacturer Network
CINCINNATI, Ohio, November 15, 2022--Vertex Orders Two Additional Sapphire XC 3D Printers, Including the First Large-format GRCop-42 System in Velo3D’s Contract Manufacturer Network
In a report released today, James Ricchiuti from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Velo3D (VLD - Research Report). The company's shares closed yesterday at $3.38.Ricchiuti covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Coherent Corp, Benchmark Electronics, and Cognex. According to TipRanks, Ricchiuti has an average return of 13.2% and a 56.42% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Velo3D is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $4.70.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on Velo3D's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $19.64 million and a net profit of $127.95 million.
Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: CNH Industrial (CNHI), Halliburton (HAL) and Velo3D (VLD)
Companies in the Industrial Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on CNH Industrial (CNHI – Research Report), Halliburton (HAL – Research Report) and Velo3D (VLD – Research Report). CNH Industrial (CNHI) Morgan Stanley analyst Courtney Yakavonis maintained a Buy rating on CNH Industrial today and set a price target of $17.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $14.46. According to TipRanks.
Velo3D CFO William McCombe to Present at the Bank of America Securities A.I. and Disruptive Technology Conference
CAMPBELL, Calif., November 09, 2022--Velo3D CFO William McCombe to Present at the Bank of America Securities A.I. and Disruptive Technology Conference
CAMPBELL, Calif., November 08, 2022--Velo3D, Inc. (NYSE: VLD) today announced that it intends to file a universal shelf registration statement on Form S-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Velo3D anticipates that it will file such registration statement within the next 10 days.
VLD Price Returns