Vimeo Inc. (VMEO): Price and Financial Metrics
VMEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.56||52-week high||$5.19|
|Prev. close||$3.59||52-week low||$3.07|
|Day high||$3.57||Avg. volume||1,612,838|
|50-day MA||$4.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.87||Market Cap||594.03M|
VMEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VMEO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VMEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.76% of US stocks.
- VMEO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VMEO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.17% of US stocks).
VMEO Stock Summary
- VMEO's went public 2.34 years ago, making it older than just 6.56% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VIMEO INC is higher than 84.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VIMEO INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VMEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATEN, SCWX, MDRX, PLTK, and EXTR.
- To check out VIMEO INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001837686.
VMEO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VMEO's EV/EBIT ratio is 195.1% lower, now standing at -19.4.
- Over the past 28 months, VMEO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 188.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VMEO.
Vimeo Inc. (VMEO) Company Bio
Vimeo is an American video hosting, sharing, and services platform headquartered in New York City. Vimeo focuses on the delivery of high-definition video across a range of devices. Vimeo's business model is through software as a service (SaaS). They derive revenue by providing subscription plans for businesses and video content producers. Vimeo provides its subscribers with tools for video creation, editing, and broadcasting, enterprise software solutions, as well as the means for video professionals to connect with clients and other professionals. As of 2021, the site has 200 million users, with around 1.6 million subscribers to its services.
VMEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VMEO Latest Social Stream
View Full VMEO Social Stream
Latest VMEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIMEO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VMEO as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, July 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vimeo, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMEO), today announced the dates for its second quarter 2023 earnings report and earnings video event. After the close of market trading on Tuesday, August 1, 2023, Vimeo will post its second quarter results on the Investor Relations section of its website at https://www.vimeo.com/investors. On Wednesday, August 2, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. ET, Vimeo will live stream a video conference to answer questions regarding its first quarter resul
Anjali Sud will remain CEO through August 31, 2023Company reaffirms second quarter and fiscal year 2023 financial outlook NEW YORK, July 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vimeo (Nasdaq: VMEO) announced today that after nine years at the company, Chief Executive Officer Anjali Sud will be departing to pursue a new opportunity. Effective September 1, board member and seasoned SaaS executive, Adam Gross, will step in as interim CEO while the company initiates a search for a permanent replacement. “As an
Creators can now reach a global audience with captions and subtitlesAUSTIN, Texas, June 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rev, the world’s most accurate speech-to-text platform, announced its partnership with Vimeo, the leading all-in-one video solution, to be its caption and global subtitle provider. This is a landmark integration that will automatically create accessible, searchable videos for all users, and allow them to meet compliance standards right from within the Vimeo hub. Pairing powerful A
Vimeo Announces the First End-to-End AI-Powered Video Creation Suite to Dramatically Simplify How Video is Made
The company’s latest AI tools, including its first integration leveraging generative AI, enable anyone to create a fully produced video in minutes by automatically generating scripts, recording videos in one take, and editing content as easily as a word docNEW YORK, June 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vimeo, the world’s most innovative video experience platform, today announced the launch of a first of its kind AI-powered video creation suite. The company’s new AI tools enables anyone to record vi
These small-cap stocks to avoid offer little value ahead as their underlying businesses crumble under the weight of the macro headwinds
VMEO Price Returns