Vimeo Inc. (VMEO): Price and Financial Metrics
VMEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.70||52-week high||$5.19|
|Prev. close||$3.52||52-week low||$3.02|
|Day high||$3.73||Avg. volume||1,491,945|
|50-day MA||$3.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.75||Market Cap||620.19M|
VMEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VMEO POWR Grades
- VMEO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VMEO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VMEO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
VMEO Stock Summary
- VIMEO INC's stock had its IPO on May 19, 2021, making it an older stock than only 6.83% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 69.82, VIMEO INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For VMEO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VMEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCL, ATEN, PCTI, DIOD, and MDRX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to VMEO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001837686.
VMEO Valuation Summary
- VMEO's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 45.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- VMEO's price/sales ratio has moved down 29.6 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VMEO.
Vimeo Inc. (VMEO) Company Bio
Vimeo is an American video hosting, sharing, and services platform headquartered in New York City. Vimeo focuses on the delivery of high-definition video across a range of devices. Vimeo's business model is through software as a service (SaaS). They derive revenue by providing subscription plans for businesses and video content producers. Vimeo provides its subscribers with tools for video creation, editing, and broadcasting, enterprise software solutions, as well as the means for video professionals to connect with clients and other professionals. As of 2021, the site has 200 million users, with around 1.6 million subscribers to its services.
VMEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VMEO Latest Social Stream
View Full VMEO Social Stream
Latest VMEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIMEO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VMEO as an investment opportunity.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Vimeo Marketing launches to give marketers an integrated toolset for enabling audience engagement and supporting business growth
Vimeo’s end-to-end solution combines capabilities for managing the viewer experience, quickly creating high-quality videos, and distributing content at scaleNEW YORK, Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vimeo, the world’s most innovative video experience, today announced the launch of Vimeo Marketing, which provides marketers with a single, integrated toolset for video hosting, editing, and distribution – all to help them better engage audiences and grow their businesses through the power of video
NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vimeo, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMEO) today announced the date for its third quarter 2023 earnings report and earnings video event. After the close of market trading on Monday, November 6, 2023, Vimeo will post its third quarter results on the Investor Relations section of its website at https://www.vimeo.com/investors. On Monday, November 6, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET, Vimeo will live stream a video conference to answer questions regarding its third quarter results. T
Insiders were net buyers of Vimeo, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:VMEO ) stock during the past year. That is, insiders bought more...
Future Conference Participation to be Announced on Investor Relations WebsiteNEW YORK, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vimeo will attend the Piper Sandler Growth Frontiers Conference on September 13, 2023. Chief Financial Officer of Vimeo, Gillian Munson, will participate in a fireside chat at 9:30 a.m. CT. A live audiocast of this event will be available to the public at https://www.vimeo.com/investors. Going forward, Vimeo’s participation in investor events will be announced on its Investor
VMEO Price Returns