Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
VNCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.55||52-week high||$8.50|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$1.52|
|Day high||$1.73||Avg. volume||5,195|
|50-day MA||$2.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.39||Market Cap||19.36M|
VNCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNCE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.5, VINCE HOLDING CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of VINCE HOLDING CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- VINCE HOLDING CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 266.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VINCE HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TXT, ORN, FDP, KRO, and KMX.
- Visit VNCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vince.com.
VNCE Valuation Summary
- VNCE's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.6; this is 167.84% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- VNCE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 497 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNCE.
VNCE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.86%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -16.94%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -16.94%.
The table below shows VNCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE) Company Bio
Vince Holding Corporation offers a range of womens products, such as cashmere sweaters, silk blouses, leather and suede leggings and jackets, dresses, denims, tanks, T-shirts, pants, handbags, and outerwear; and mens products comprising T-shirts, knit and woven tops, sweaters, denim, pants, blazers, outerwear, and leather jackets. It also provides womens and mens footwear, and childrens apparel products. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
VNCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNCE Latest Social Stream
View Full VNCE Social Stream
Latest VNCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VINCE HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNCE as an investment opportunity.
Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE:VNCE) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript September 12, 2023 Operator: Hello, and welcome to today’s Vince Q2 2023 Earnings Conference Call. I’m now going to hand over to Caitlin Churchill, Investor Relations, to begin. Catlin, please go ahead. Caitlin Churchill : Thank you, and good morning, everyone. Welcome to Vince Holding Corp, […]
Q2 2023 Vince Holding Corp Earnings Call
NEW YORK, September 12, 2023--Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE: VNCE) ("VNCE" or the "Company"), a global contemporary retailer, today reported its financial results for the second quarter 2023 ended July 29, 2023.
NEW YORK, September 05, 2023--Vince Holding Corp., (NYSE: VNCE) ("VNCE" or the "Company"), a global contemporary retailer, today announced that it plans to report its second quarter 2023 financial results pre-market on Tuesday, September 12, 2023. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results on the same day at 8:30 a.m. ET.
NEW YORK, June 26, 2023--Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE: VNCE) ("VNCE" or the "Company"), a global contemporary retailer, today announced that it has entered into a new five-year credit agreement for an $85 million senior secured asset-based revolving credit facility ("ABL Credit Facility") expected to mature in June 2028. The new ABL Credit Facility was entered into with Bank of America, N.A acting as administrative agent and replaces the Company's previous $70 million senior secured asset-based rev
VNCE Price Returns