Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNCE POWR Grades
- VNCE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- VNCE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- VNCE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
VNCE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VNCE is 4.34 -- better than 90.81% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, Vince Holding Corp has a higher such ratio than only 6.95% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vince Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of 223.44%; that's higher than 91.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vince Holding Corp are TILE, MRLN, SNFCA, EFOI, and UIHC.
- Visit VNCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vince.com.
VNCE Valuation Summary
- VNCE's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 71.43% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- VNCE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 89 months.
- VNCE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 30.5 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNCE.
VNCE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.46%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.71%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.01%.
The table below shows VNCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.95||52-week high||$13.51|
|Prev. close||$8.09||52-week low||$3.88|
|Day high||$8.22||Avg. volume||10,833|
|50-day MA||$10.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.68||Market Cap||94.60M|
Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE) Company Bio
Vince Holding Corporation offers a range of womens products, such as cashmere sweaters, silk blouses, leather and suede leggings and jackets, dresses, denims, tanks, T-shirts, pants, handbags, and outerwear; and mens products comprising T-shirts, knit and woven tops, sweaters, denim, pants, blazers, outerwear, and leather jackets. It also provides womens and mens footwear, and childrens apparel products. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
VNCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNCE Latest Social Stream
View Full VNCE Social Stream
Latest VNCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vince Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNCE as an investment opportunity.
Vince was the first brand in the contemporary fashion market to establish a rental service.
CLPR, IONS, RAD, TFFP, and VNCE have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 8, 2021
ITRG, TARA, QTNT, VNCE and APDN have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 29, 2021.
RAD, WTRH, BNR, NMR, and VNCE have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 24, 2021
Every investor in Vince Holding Corp. ( NYSE:VNCE ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders...
VNCE Price Returns