Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNCE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VNCE is 5.17 -- better than 92.61% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Vince Holding Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- VNCE's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNCE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TILE, AFI, CAL, TITN, and PRA.
- Visit VNCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vince.com.
VNCE Valuation Summary
- VNCE's price/earnings ratio is -2.9; this is 114.95% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 90 months, VNCE's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
- VNCE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 492.5 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNCE.
VNCE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -401.12%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1598.75%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.74%.
The table below shows VNCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.72||52-week high||$11.57|
|Prev. close||$7.85||52-week low||$6.33|
|Day high||$7.90||Avg. volume||11,129|
|50-day MA||$8.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.57||Market Cap||93.98M|
Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE) Company Bio
Vince Holding Corporation offers a range of womens products, such as cashmere sweaters, silk blouses, leather and suede leggings and jackets, dresses, denims, tanks, T-shirts, pants, handbags, and outerwear; and mens products comprising T-shirts, knit and woven tops, sweaters, denim, pants, blazers, outerwear, and leather jackets. It also provides womens and mens footwear, and childrens apparel products. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNCE Latest Social Stream
View Full VNCE Social Stream
Latest VNCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vince Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNCE as an investment opportunity.
The solution aims to improve the overall shopping experience of Vince customers.
NewStore, a modular, mobile-first omnichannel cloud platform for retail brands worldwide, today announced it is now powering the in-store shopping experience for Vince, one of three brands operated by Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE: VNCE). Omnichannel solutions, including mobile point-of-sale (mPOS), inventory management, store fulfillment, and clienteling, are now live across Vince's 68 U.S. retail locations. Vince also offers a branded NewStore Consumer App, which is fully integrated into the NewSt
No summary available.
NEW YORK, January 03, 2022--Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE: VNCE), a leading global contemporary group, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the 24th Annual ICR Conference, held virtually, on Monday, January 10, 2022, at 4:00 PM Eastern Time. Chief Executive Officer, Jack Schwefel, and Chief Financial Officer, David Stefko, will host the presentation.
Every investor in Vince Holding Corp. ( NYSE:VNCE ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders...
VNCE Price Returns