Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNCE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VNCE is 9.99 -- better than 96.55% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.27, VINCE HOLDING CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 7.76% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, VNCE has reported earnings growth of 161.44%, putting it ahead of 90.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNCE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAL, KIRK, OMI, DXYN, and RYI.
- Visit VNCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vince.com.
VNCE Valuation Summary
- VNCE's price/earnings ratio is -4.2; this is 135.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 105 months, VNCE's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNCE.
VNCE Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 71.64%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 121.37%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 44.11%.
The table below shows VNCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.79||52-week high||$11.57|
|Prev. close||$7.80||52-week low||$5.88|
|Day high||$7.80||Avg. volume||10,548|
|50-day MA||$7.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.65||Market Cap||95.81M|
Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE) Company Bio
Vince Holding Corporation offers a range of womens products, such as cashmere sweaters, silk blouses, leather and suede leggings and jackets, dresses, denims, tanks, T-shirts, pants, handbags, and outerwear; and mens products comprising T-shirts, knit and woven tops, sweaters, denim, pants, blazers, outerwear, and leather jackets. It also provides womens and mens footwear, and childrens apparel products. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNCE Latest Social Stream
View Full VNCE Social Stream
Latest VNCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VINCE HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNCE as an investment opportunity.
Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -636.84% and 8.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Q2 2022 Vince Holding Corp Earnings Call
The company is feeling the pressures of the challenging macro environment and is putting its full focus on the Vince label.
NEW YORK, September 12, 2022--Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE: VNCE), a leading global contemporary group ("Vince" or the "Company"), today reported its financial results for the second quarter 2022 ended July 30, 2022.
Vince Holding (NYSE:VNCE) shareholders have endured a 47% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But if you...
VNCE Price Returns