Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNCE POWR Grades
- VNCE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- VNCE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- VNCE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
VNCE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VNCE is 5.1 -- better than 92.73% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Vince Holding Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.37, Vince Holding Corp has a higher such ratio than only 6.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNCE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAHC, HY, HRTG, ALTG, and HALL.
- Visit VNCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vince.com.
VNCE Valuation Summary
- VNCE's price/earnings ratio is -2.9; this is 114.95% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 90 months, VNCE's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
- VNCE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 492.5 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNCE.
VNCE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -94.86%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -169.23%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.71%.
The table below shows VNCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.70||52-week high||$13.51|
|Prev. close||$8.77||52-week low||$3.88|
|Day high||$8.79||Avg. volume||11,617|
|50-day MA||$7.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.37||Market Cap||103.76M|
Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE) Company Bio
Vince Holding Corporation offers a range of womens products, such as cashmere sweaters, silk blouses, leather and suede leggings and jackets, dresses, denims, tanks, T-shirts, pants, handbags, and outerwear; and mens products comprising T-shirts, knit and woven tops, sweaters, denim, pants, blazers, outerwear, and leather jackets. It also provides womens and mens footwear, and childrens apparel products. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNCE Latest Social Stream
View Full VNCE Social Stream
Latest VNCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vince Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNCE as an investment opportunity.
Vince Holding Corp. ( NYSE:VNCE ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 20% in the last month. But...
We're back at it again with one last day of trading this week and we're kicking it off with Friday's biggest pre-market stock movers.
Gainers IVERIC bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE) shares climbed 64.4% to $14.29 after Apellis Pharmaceuticals reported results from its Phase 3 DERBY and OAKS studies in geographic atrophy. IVERIC Bio, a competitor to Apellis, is also working on a product to treat geographic atrophy, called Zimura. Stifel initiated coverage on IVERIC bio with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $22. Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECHO) surged 53.8% to $48.16 after the company agreed to be acquired by priva
Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 92.19% and 11.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, September 09, 2021--Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE:VNCE), a leading global contemporary group ("Vince" or the "Company"), today reported its financial results for the second quarter 2021 ended July 31, 2021.
VNCE Price Returns