Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
VNCE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.01, Vince Holding Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 7.27% of US stocks.
- VNCE's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vince Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of -451.74%; that's higher than merely 3.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vince Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ARKR, BNED, SUNW, DXPE, and AIT.
- VNCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vince Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.vince.com.
VNCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.45||52-week high||$12.00|
|Prev. close||$11.45||52-week low||$3.88|
|Day high||$11.69||Avg. volume||13,765|
|50-day MA||$10.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.87||Market Cap||135.13M|
Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE) Company Bio
Vince Holding Corporation offers a range of womens products, such as cashmere sweaters, silk blouses, leather and suede leggings and jackets, dresses, denims, tanks, T-shirts, pants, handbags, and outerwear; and mens products comprising T-shirts, knit and woven tops, sweaters, denim, pants, blazers, outerwear, and leather jackets. It also provides womens and mens footwear, and childrens apparel products. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
VNCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNCE Latest Social Stream
View Full VNCE Social Stream
Latest VNCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vince Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNCE as an investment opportunity.
Most recently, he was CEO of Cost Plus and before that was CEO of Dutch Fashion, whose brands are Joie, Equipment and Current/Elliott.
Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE: VNCE), a leading global contemporary group, today announced the appointment of Mr. Jack Schwefel as the Company’s Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") effective March 29, 2021. Mr. Schwefel, who will be based at the Company’s New York headquarters, will replace Mr. David Stefko who has served as Interim CEO since August 28, 2020. Mr. Stefko will continue to serve as Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Vince Holding Corporation's third-quarter 2020 earnings conference call. Hosting the call today is Dave Stefko, interim chief executive officer and chief financial officer.
Executives say the Vince contemporary brand is gaining market share and that Rebecca Taylor will relaunch for spring 2021 at Bloomingdale's and Saks.
Shares of Vince Holding (NYSE:VNCE) fell 0.8% after the company reported Q3 results.Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 42.47% over the past year to $0.42, which beat the estimate of ($0.26).Revenue of $69,022,000 declined by 20.12% year over year, which beat the estimate of $69,000,000.Guidance Vince Holding hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being.Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.Details Of The Call Date: Dec 21, 2020View more earnings on VNCETime: 04:30 PMET Webcast URL: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Finvestors.vince.com%2F&eventid=2857343&sessionid=1&key=A8E0F45D3D54A002305A48CD5F05E460®Tag=&sourcepage=registerTechnicals Company's 52-week high was at $20.20Company's 5...
VNCE Price Returns