Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
VNCE Stock Summary
- Vince Holding Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.77% of US listed stocks.
- VNCE's current price/earnings ratio is 71.65, which is higher than 89.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 105.56%, Vince Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 86.91% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vince Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MN, AMRC, DLA, CCB, and TRNS.
- VNCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vince Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.vince.com.
VNCE Stock Price Chart More Charts
VNCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.56||52-week high||$27.63|
|Prev. close||$14.64||52-week low||$10.98|
|Day high||$14.71||Avg. volume||41,403|
|50-day MA||$17.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.25||Market Cap||170.06M|
Vince Holding Corp. (VNCE) Company Bio
Vince Holding Corporation offers a range of womens products, such as cashmere sweaters, silk blouses, leather and suede leggings and jackets, dresses, denims, tanks, T-shirts, pants, handbags, and outerwear; and mens products comprising T-shirts, knit and woven tops, sweaters, denim, pants, blazers, outerwear, and leather jackets. It also provides womens and mens footwear, and childrens apparel products. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
VNCE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VNCE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Vince Holding Corp ranked in the 16st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VNCE, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.72 years, is -0.25% -- higher than only 7.48% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Vince Holding Corp experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 17.36% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|