Veoneer, Inc. (VNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- VNE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- VNE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
VNE Stock Summary
- Veoneer Inc's stock had its IPO on July 2, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 8.09% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Veoneer Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 14.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that VNE's revenue has grown -19.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 19.03% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veoneer Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ERYP, OCFT, AUMN, MTP, and TUSK.
- VNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Veoneer Inc's official web site, go to www.veoneer.com.
VNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, VNE's price/earnings ratio is 125.42% lower, now standing at -5.3.
- Over the past 37 months, VNE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- VNE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNE.
VNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.25||52-week high||$31.36|
|Prev. close||$31.17||52-week low||$9.56|
|Day high||$31.26||Avg. volume||680,085|
|50-day MA||$23.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.00||Market Cap||3.49B|
Veoneer, Inc. (VNE) Company Bio
Veoneer develops automotive radars, cameras with driver assist systems, night vision systems, positioning systems, restraint control, sensing, and brake systems.
VNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNE Latest Social Stream
View Full VNE Social Stream
Latest VNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veoneer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNE as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates NWHM, VNE, ACBI, QTS, STL, GRA; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Veoneer (VNE): Q2 GAAP EPS of -$0.89 in-line.Revenue of $398M (+116.3% Y/Y) misses by $4.85M.Yesterday, Veoneer entered into a merger agreement under which Magna will acquire the CompanyPress Release...
Henrik5000/E+ via Getty Images Magna International (MGA) agrees to acquire Swedish automotive safety technology company Veoneer (VNE) for $31.25/share in cash, a 57% premium over today's $19.93 closing price. The acquisition represents a total equity value of $3.8B and an enterprise value of $3.3B including debt. Magna says Veoneer's complementary...
Magna International, Inc. (MGA) has inked an all-cash deal to acquire automotive safety technology provider Veoneer, Inc. (VNE) for a total consideration of $3.8 billion. The deal is expected to conclude by the end of this year. The acquisition is likely to boost Magna’s advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) customer base and expand its reach to new markets such as Asia. Veoneer’s restraint control systems will enrich Magna’s ADAS business. The acquisition of Veoneer is expected to generate around $100 million in annual run-rate synergies by 2024. Furthermore, Magna’s balance sheet is also expected to improve, following the closure of the deal.
Some of the more interesting plays on EV stocks are the companies that supply the unique parts that separate these vehicles from the pack.
VNE Price Returns