Veoneer, Inc. (VNE): Price and Financial Metrics
VNE Stock Summary
- VNE's went public 1.63 years ago, making it older than only 2.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,458.33%, Veoneer Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.31% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VNE comes in at -41.79% -- higher than that of only 7.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORMP, KALV, SURF, MGEN, and CYTK.
- To check out Veoneer Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001733186.
VNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
VNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.85||52-week high||$31.37|
|Prev. close||$14.94||52-week low||$12.98|
|Day high||$14.86||Avg. volume||615,565|
|50-day MA||$14.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.28||Market Cap||1.65B|
Veoneer, Inc. (VNE) Company Bio
Veoneer develops automotive radars, cameras with driver assist systems, night vision systems, positioning systems, restraint control, sensing, and brake systems.