Veoneer, Inc. (VNE): Price and Financial Metrics
VNE Stock Summary
- VNE's went public 2.67 years ago, making it older than merely 6.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Veoneer Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that VNE's revenue has grown -27.81% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 13.47% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veoneer Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVEC, HCM, IMMP, HIMX, and KZIA.
- Visit VNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veoneer.com.
VNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.81||52-week high||$30.71|
|Prev. close||$26.91||52-week low||$5.25|
|Day high||$26.74||Avg. volume||780,857|
|50-day MA||$25.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.07||Market Cap||2.88B|
Veoneer, Inc. (VNE) Company Bio
Veoneer develops automotive radars, cameras with driver assist systems, night vision systems, positioning systems, restraint control, sensing, and brake systems.
VNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNE Latest Social Stream
View Full VNE Social Stream
Latest VNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veoneer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNE as an investment opportunity.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...
Veoneer Inc. (VNE) is a leader in automotive electronics software focusing on active safety and restraint controls. Despite disruptions to global vehicle production in 2020 due to the pandemic, Veoneer is benefiting from strong growth based on a major trend of increasing usage of electronics by car manufacturers. In other...
Global Top Tier-1 ADAS Suppliers Rankings & Market Shares Report 2020: APTIV, Bosch, Denso, Continental, Hella, Hitachi, Magna, Mobileye, Valeo, Veoneer, Zenuity & ZF
DUBLIN, Feb. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Rankings & Market Shares of Top Tier-1 ADAS Suppliers by 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ADAS penetration rates are expected to increase significantly due to regulation, safety rating systems, lower cost of…
RBC Capital Stick to Their Sell Rating for Veoneer Inc
Barclays Stick to Their Hold Rating for Veoneer Inc
VNE Price Returns
Continue Researching VNEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Veoneer Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!