Veoneer, Inc. (VNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.97% of US stocks.
- VNE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- VNE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.83% of US stocks).
VNE Stock Summary
- Veoneer Inc's stock had its IPO on July 2, 2018, making it an older stock than just 7.94% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Veoneer Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that VNE's revenue has grown -19.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 19.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAN, IPHA, ERYP, HCM, and XNET.
- Visit VNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veoneer.com.
VNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.45||52-week high||$30.71|
|Prev. close||$22.51||52-week low||$8.28|
|Day high||$22.56||Avg. volume||648,968|
|50-day MA||$24.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.34||Market Cap||2.40B|
Veoneer, Inc. (VNE) Company Bio
Veoneer develops automotive radars, cameras with driver assist systems, night vision systems, positioning systems, restraint control, sensing, and brake systems.
VNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNE Latest Social Stream
View Full VNE Social Stream
Latest VNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veoneer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNE as an investment opportunity.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Veoneer Inc
The following slide deck was published by Veoneer, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Veoneer, Inc. (VNE) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Thomas Jönsson - Executive Vice President, Communications and Investor Relations Jan Carlson - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Ray Pekar - Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Financial Affairs Conference...
Veoneer, emotion3D and AVL develop personalized restraint control technology - a new level of automotive safety
The automotive technology company Veoneer, Inc. (NYSE: VNE and SSE: VNE SDB), emotion3D, a leading pioneer in camera-based in-cabin monitoring software solutions, and AVL, a global leader in automotive development, testing and simulation, today announced their collaboration to develop the world's first personalized and situation-aware restraint control technology system.
With MVIS stock worth a ridiculously high premium, investors must wonder about both its sustainability and the industry’s viability.
VNE Price Returns