Veoneer, Inc. (VNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where VNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 44.25% of US stocks.
- VNE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- VNE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.16% of US stocks).
VNE Stock Summary
- VNE's went public 3.54 years ago, making it older than only 11.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Veoneer Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.9%, Veoneer Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.88% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veoneer Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HIMX, VCNX, NOVN, NVEC, and GLPG.
- Visit VNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veoneer.com.
VNE Valuation Summary
- VNE's price/earnings ratio is -9.4; this is 148.45% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 38 months, VNE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.7.
- VNE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.7 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNE.
VNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VNE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.17% of graded US stocks.
- VNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.834 -- ranking 40th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.47||52-week high||$40.46|
|Prev. close||$35.66||52-week low||$19.28|
|Day high||$35.56||Avg. volume||824,450|
|50-day MA||$35.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.64||Market Cap||3.97B|
Veoneer, Inc. (VNE) Company Bio
Veoneer develops automotive radars, cameras with driver assist systems, night vision systems, positioning systems, restraint control, sensing, and brake systems.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNE Latest Social Stream
View Full VNE Social Stream
Latest VNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veoneer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNE as an investment opportunity.
Veoneer's Research Tech Talk "Trust in Collaborative - and Self-Driving - What's Next?" Published Virtually
The automotive technology company Veoneer, Inc. (NYSE: VNE) (SSE: VNE SDB), has published its 2022 Research Tech Talk, "Trust in Collaborative - and Self-Driving - What's Next?", where thought leaders discuss the power and potential of the expanding world of Augmented Driving and what it will take to continue evolving safe and convenient mobility.
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of September 30th. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
Veoneer joins CES® 2022 Virtually - Will Showcase Its Vision For The Next Decade of Automotive Safety Technology
The automotive technology company Veoneer, Inc. (NYSE: VNE and SSE: VNE SDB) will showcase cutting-edge innovations and outline its vision for boosting road safety at CES® 2022 on January 5-8, virtually. As health and safety is Veoneer's first priority, the current uncertainty regarding the development of the COVID-19 situation made Veoneer and Arriver opt for a virtual only participation.
(Bloomberg) -- When General Motors Corp. filed for bankruptcy and reorganized in 2009, the makings of a Wall Street darling emerged from the wreckage. Aptiv Plc, which grew out of the parts unit spun off from the iconic automaker, soared to $48 billion in market value earlier this year after transforming into a savvy technology company built for the shift toward electric, autonomous vehicles.Most Read from BloombergPolice Pinpoint Starting Point of Historic Colorado WildfireProperty Stocks Sink
Veoneer, Inc. (NYSE:VNE) shares saw strong trading volume on Wednesday . 92,331 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 90% from the previous sessions volume of 885,776 shares.The stock last traded at $34.73 and had previously closed at $35.13. Several brokerages have recently issued reports on VNE. Barclays lifted their price target on 
VNE Price Returns