Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VOLT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VOLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.02% of US stocks.
- VOLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 84 days.
- VOLT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
VOLT Stock Summary
- Volt Information Sciences Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.28% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Volt Information Sciences Inc is higher than just 10.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- VOLT's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VOLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BJ, PAE, CWH, DIT, and ALJJ.
- VOLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Volt Information Sciences Inc's official web site, go to www.volt.com.
VOLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VOLT's EV/EBIT ratio is 141.12% lower, now standing at -8.8.
- Over the past 243 months, VOLT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- VOLT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VOLT.
VOLT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -32.94%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -32.94%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -83.52%.
The table below shows VOLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VOLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VOLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.14% of graded US stocks.
- VOLT's asset turnover comes in at 3.565 -- ranking 9th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FTAI, G, and CTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VOLT.
The table below shows VOLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VOLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.56||52-week high||$5.50|
|Prev. close||$3.70||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$3.72||Avg. volume||161,457|
|50-day MA||$3.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.78||Market Cap||78.60M|
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT) Company Bio
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. provides staffing services, telecommunications and information solutions, and electronic publication and typesetting systems. Staffing services fulfills a variety of temporary and permanent placements and telecommunications solutions include operator and telephone directory services.
Most Popular Stories View All
VOLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOLT Latest Social Stream
View Full VOLT Social Stream
Latest VOLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Volt Information Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOLT as an investment opportunity.
ORANGE, Calif., January 12, 2022--Volt Information Sciences, Inc. ("Volt" or the "Company") (NYSE-AMERICAN: VOLT) a global provider of staffing services, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended October 31, 2021.
These three companies might seem like zombies compared to other investing opportunities, but they'll be robust during the Fed taper.
Analysts Estimate Volt Information Sciences (VOLT) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Volt Information (VOLT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
2022 will be a chance for the staffing industry to recover, and VOLT stock is one of the best, cheapest options for investing in the recovery.
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results and Host Earnings Call on January 12th, 2022
ORANGE, Calif., December 16, 2021--Volt Information Sciences, Inc. ("Volt" or the "Company") (NYSE-AMERICAN: VOLT) a global provider of staffing services, announced today that it will release financial results for its Fourth Quarter and Full-Year ended October 31, 2021, on Wednesday, January 12th, 2022, after the market close.
VOLT Price Returns