Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VOLT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VOLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VOLT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 33 days.
- VOLT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
VOLT Stock Summary
- Volt Information Sciences Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.15% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, Volt Information Sciences Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 1.89% of stocks in our set.
- VOLT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.69% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Volt Information Sciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JWN, BJ, DIT, JAN, and BBBY.
- Visit VOLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.volt.com.
VOLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VOLT's EV/EBIT ratio is 141.12% lower, now standing at -8.8.
- Over the past 243 months, VOLT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- VOLT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VOLT.
VOLT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -30.88%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -92.04%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 42.5%.
The table below shows VOLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VOLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VOLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.14% of graded US stocks.
- VOLT's asset turnover comes in at 3.565 -- ranking 9th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FTAI, G, and CTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VOLT.
The table below shows VOLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VOLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.99||52-week high||$6.08|
|Prev. close||$6.00||52-week low||$2.46|
|Day high||$6.00||Avg. volume||258,018|
|50-day MA||$4.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.91||Market Cap||132.37M|
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT) Company Bio
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. provides staffing services, telecommunications and information solutions, and electronic publication and typesetting systems. Staffing services fulfills a variety of temporary and permanent placements and telecommunications solutions include operator and telephone directory services.
Most Popular Stories View All
VOLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOLT Latest Social Stream
View Full VOLT Social Stream
Latest VOLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Volt Information Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOLT as an investment opportunity.
This week will bring earnings that give insight into multiple investment themes and other important events that you should watch out for.
Insider trading can be highly revealing when looking for moonshot stocks to buy.
ORANGE, Calif., February 14, 2022--Volt Information Sciences, Inc. ("Volt" or the "Company") (NYSE-AMERICAN: VOLT), a global provider of staffing services, today announced that it placed fifth in the Staffing World Summit’s "Top 100 Staffing Companies to Work For in 2022".
While the "January effect" was rather disappointing, February kicks off with an important week ahead for many types of investors.
ORANGE, Calif., January 27, 2022--Volt Information Sciences, Inc. ("Volt" or the "Company") (NYSE-AMERICAN: VOLT), a global provider of staffing services, today announced that Craig Lewis has been appointed Chief Revenue Officer of the Company, effective January 24, 2022. Mr. Lewis has overall leadership responsibility for Volt’s nationwide commercial and technical branch network, as well as the Company’s enterprise sales organization.
VOLT Price Returns