Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT): Price and Financial Metrics
VOLT Stock Summary
- Volt Information Sciences Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.06% of US listed stocks.
- VOLT's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.13% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VOLT is more volatile than 89.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VOLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUMR, VTNR, CORE, RAD, and DIT.
- Visit VOLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.volt.com.
VOLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.80||52-week high||$4.51|
|Prev. close||$3.60||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$3.86||Avg. volume||264,727|
|50-day MA||$3.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.11||Market Cap||82.60M|
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (VOLT) Company Bio
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. provides staffing services, telecommunications and information solutions, and electronic publication and typesetting systems. Staffing services fulfills a variety of temporary and permanent placements and telecommunications solutions include operator and telephone directory services.
VOLT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VOLT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Volt Information Sciences Inc ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 92%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Volt Information Sciences Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 43. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 12.66% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Volt Information Sciences Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -9.96. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 7.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VOLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOLT Latest Social Stream
View Full VOLT Social Stream
Latest VOLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Volt Information Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOLT as an investment opportunity.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Volt Information Sciences, Inc.'s ( NYSEMKT:VOLT ) business as it appears...
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Volt Information Sciences (VOLT).
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. ("Volt" or the "Company") (NYSE-AMERICAN: VOLT) a global provider of staffing services, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended January 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 16, 2021 / Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:VOLT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 16, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Mid-Day Market Update: Volt Information Sciences Drops After Q4 Results; Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Shares Jump - Stocks News Feed
Midway through trading Thursday, the Dow traded up 0.42% to 31,189.88 while the NASDAQ rose 0.35% to 13,175.48. The S&P also rose, gaining 0.15% to 3,815.58. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 23,078,350 cases with around 384,780 deaths. India confirmed a total of… Read More »Mid-Day Market Update: Volt Information Sciences Drops After Q4 Results; Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Shares Jump
VOLT Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!