Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VRA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
VRA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vera Bradley Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.8%, Vera Bradley Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.28% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VRA has reported earnings growth of -4,257.86%, putting it ahead of only 0.37% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vera Bradley Inc are LIQT, PII, XPER, ARW, and STRM.
- Visit VRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verabradley.com.
VRA Valuation Summary
- VRA's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 50% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- VRA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.7 over the prior 131 months.
- Over the past 131 months, VRA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRA.
VRA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -112.62%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -138.01%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.01%.
The table below shows VRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.14||52-week high||$13.62|
|Prev. close||$10.93||52-week low||$4.06|
|Day high||$11.34||Avg. volume||279,045|
|50-day MA||$11.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.75||Market Cap||378.66M|
Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Company Bio
Vera Bradley, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells handbags, accessories, and luggage and travel items for women of all ages under the Vera Bradley brand. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Roanoke, Indiana.
VRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Vera Bradley Inc. To summarize, we found that Vera Bradley Inc ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Vera Bradley Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.56 years, Vera Bradley Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.12%; that's better than only 10.24% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Vera Bradley Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRA Latest Social Stream
View Full VRA Social Stream
Latest VRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vera Bradley Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRA as an investment opportunity.
Lifestyle brand Vera Bradley Inc (NASDAQ: VRA) has partnered with The Walt Disney Co. (NYSE: DIS) for "The Disney Collection by Vera Bradley." The collection features hand-drawn details of Disney's "Sensational Six" favorite friends—Disney Mickey Mouse, Disney Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto. The range includes Vera Bradley's silhouettes, including the Campus Backpack, Vera Tote, Triple Zip Hipster, and Plush Throw Blanket, alongside brand-new styles created exclusively f
The Disney Collection by Vera Bradley Available in all Vera Bradley Full Line Stores for First Time The Disney Collection by Vera Bradley The Disney Collection by Vera Bradley features hand-drawn details of Disney’s “Sensational Six” favorite friends—Disney Mickey Mouse, Disney Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy and Pluto—as they parade through bright blooms and iconic paisleys. The collection is available for the first time in all Vera Bradley Full Line Stores, in select Vera Bradley
The Disney Collection by Vera Bradley includes 49 styles that range in price from $12 to $150. They're now available through Vera Bradley.
Vera Bradley (VRA) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Vera Bradley, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VRA ) by projecting its...
VRA Price Returns