Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA): Price and Financial Metrics
VRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.92||52-week high||$8.35|
|Prev. close||$7.24||52-week low||$3.97|
|Day high||$7.24||Avg. volume||255,092|
|50-day MA||$7.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.32||Market Cap||213.30M|
VRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRA POWR Grades
- VRA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VRA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
VRA Stock Summary
- For VRA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 25.23% of US equities we're observing.
- VRA's price/sales ratio is 0.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 17.06% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.84%, VERA BRADLEY INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VERA BRADLEY INC are EYE, INNV, THRY, BCC, and MG.
- VRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERA BRADLEY INC's official web site, go to www.verabradley.com.
VRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, VRA's price/sales ratio is 28.57% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 160 months, VRA's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRA.
VRA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -35.88%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3451.6%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.9%.
The table below shows VRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.66% of graded US stocks.
- VRA's asset turnover comes in at 1.006 -- ranking 17th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CAL, SKX, and CPRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRA.
The table below shows VRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Company Bio
Vera Bradley, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells handbags, accessories, and luggage and travel items for women of all ages under the Vera Bradley brand. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Roanoke, Indiana.
VRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRA Latest Social Stream
View Full VRA Social Stream
Latest VRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERA BRADLEY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRA as an investment opportunity.
Vera Bradley (VRA) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Vera Bradley, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VRA ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a decent share price growth in the teens...
FORT WAYNE, Ind., Nov. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRA) (the “Company”) today announced that it plans to report results for the third quarter ended October 28, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, December 6, 2023. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time that same day. A live webcast of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.verabradley.co
Deckers (DECK) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Vera Bradley Inc (NASDAQ: VRA) has partnered with Walt Disney Co (NYSE: DIS) and Pixar to launch its first-ever collection inspired by the Toy Story franchise. The Pixar - Vera Bradley Toy Story collection includes four new patterns: Andy’s Room, Festive Toy Story, Toy Chest, and Toy Story Sketch. “The Vera Bradley brand came to life more than 40 years ago thanks to the friendship of co-founders Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia R. Miller, so we are especially excited to celebrate the power
VRA Price Returns