Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRA POWR Grades
- VRA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VRA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.18% of US stocks).
VRA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vera Bradley Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.49, Vera Bradley Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.77% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vera Bradley Inc is reporting a growth rate of 121.86%; that's higher than 83.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZYXI, MOV, MIXT, HNI, and LZB.
- VRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vera Bradley Inc's official web site, go to www.verabradley.com.
VRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, VRA's price/sales ratio is 74.19% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 132 months, VRA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
- Over the past 132 months, VRA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRA.
VRA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -110.8%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.55%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 94.9%.
The table below shows VRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.66% of graded US stocks.
- VRA's asset turnover comes in at 1.006 -- ranking 17th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CAL, SKX, and CPRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRA.
The table below shows VRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.95||52-week high||$13.62|
|Prev. close||$5.85||52-week low||$5.71|
|Day high||$6.05||Avg. volume||270,521|
|50-day MA||$6.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.69||Market Cap||193.52M|
Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Company Bio
Vera Bradley, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells handbags, accessories, and luggage and travel items for women of all ages under the Vera Bradley brand. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Roanoke, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRA Latest Social Stream
View Full VRA Social Stream
Latest VRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vera Bradley Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRA as an investment opportunity.
Company recognized as #1 on Forbes list of America’s Best Midsize Employers Vera Bradley Logo Vera Bradley Logo Forbes America's Best Midsize Employers 2022 Logo Forbes America's Best Midsize Employers 2022 Logo FORT WAYNE, Ind., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRA; “Vera Bradley” or the “Company”), a leading American lifestyle company, announced today that it has been awarded the #1 ranking on the Forbes list of America’s Best Midsize Employers 2022. This prestigio
Vera Bradley, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VRA ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement...
Giacalone was among the ecommerce leaders who innovated, iterated and turned disruption into opportunity as retail continued its rapid transformation in a new era. Tom Giacalone Tom Giacalone, VP, Digital for Vera Bradley, has been named to Signifyd's 30 Most Influential in Ecommerce List. FORT WAYNE, Ind., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRA; “Vera Bradley” or the “Company”), a leading American lifestyle company, announced today that Tom Giacalone, VP, Digital for
FORT WAYNE, Ind., Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRA) (“Vera Bradley” or the “Company”) today announced that it plans to report results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 29, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 9, 2022. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time that same day. A live webcast of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Compa
Life Storage and Vera Bradley have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
VRA Price Returns