Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- VRA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.31% of US stocks).
VRA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vera Bradley Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- VRA's price/sales ratio is 0.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.65% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VRA has reported earnings growth of 279.75%, putting it ahead of 91.36% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vera Bradley Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SAFT, CVCO, ZUMZ, JBSS, and NODK.
- VRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vera Bradley Inc's official web site, go to www.verabradley.com.
VRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, VRA's price/sales ratio is 74.19% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 132 months, VRA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
- Over the past 132 months, VRA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRA.
VRA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -54.15%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -97.27%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 34.01%.
The table below shows VRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.1% of graded US stocks.
- VRA's asset turnover comes in at 1.006 -- ranking 16th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CAL, OXM, and CPRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRA.
The table below shows VRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.11||52-week high||$13.62|
|Prev. close||$10.16||52-week low||$6.30|
|Day high||$10.30||Avg. volume||277,790|
|50-day MA||$10.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||343.95M|
Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Company Bio
Vera Bradley, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells handbags, accessories, and luggage and travel items for women of all ages under the Vera Bradley brand. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Roanoke, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRA Latest Social Stream
View Full VRA Social Stream
Latest VRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vera Bradley Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRA as an investment opportunity.
It is hard to get excited after looking at Vera Bradley's (NASDAQ:VRA) recent performance, when its stock has declined...
Vera Bradley Inc (NASDAQ: VRA ) has partnered with Baddle Pickleball for an all-new line of designer pickleball
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vera Bradley and Baddle Pickleball have partnered on an all-new line of designer pickleball paddles and covers.
FORT WAYNE, Ind., Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRA , "Vera Bradley" or the "Company")), a leading American bag and luggage company and iconic lifestyle brand, today announced items purchased in its new "Hope Blooms" and "Hope Blooms Pink" prints during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month will directly benefit breast cancer research. Now through October 31, 2021, 5% of the purchase price of all Vera Bradley Hope Blooms and Hope Blooms Pink styles will be donated to the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer (the "Foundation"). Designed to honor and give hope to those affected by breast cancer, Hope Blooms and Hope Blooms Pink are Vera Bradley''s newest prints with a purpose. Both patterns feature pops of pink florals with pink breast cancer awarenes...
Vera Bradley stock has grown 68% since its September 2020 low
VRA Price Returns