Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA): Price and Financial Metrics
VRA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vera Bradley Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.8, Vera Bradley Inc has a higher such ratio than just 16.86% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.74%, Vera Bradley Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 21.02% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTHR, ZUMZ, LWAY, SCVL, and BBSI.
- Visit VRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verabradley.com.
VRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.20||52-week high||$12.19|
|Prev. close||$11.17||52-week low||$3.82|
|Day high||$11.36||Avg. volume||304,307|
|50-day MA||$10.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.73||Market Cap||374.24M|
Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Company Bio
Vera Bradley, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells handbags, accessories, and luggage and travel items for women of all ages under the Vera Bradley brand. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Roanoke, Indiana.
VRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Vera Bradley Inc. To summarize, we found that Vera Bradley Inc ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Vera Bradley Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.56 years, Vera Bradley Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.12%; that's better than only 10.28% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Vera Bradley Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRA Latest Social Stream
View Full VRA Social Stream
Latest VRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vera Bradley Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRA as an investment opportunity.
Vera Bradley ([[VRA]] +3.0%) and Crocs ([[CROX]] +3.6%) announce a new partnership with an exclusive footwear collection debuting today. The Vera Bradley + Crocs collection is said to combine Vera Bradley’s signature bright patterned designs with Crocs’ style and innovation. The collection will feature Crocs’ iconic Classic Clog and a new...
Vera Bradley + Crocs Collection For the third time, Vera Bradley and Crocs have partnered to create a Vera Bradley + Crocs collection, which combines Vera Bradley’s signature bright patterned designs with Crocs’ world-renowned comfort, style and innovation. FORT WAYNE, Ind. and BROOMFIELD, Colo., April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRA), the iconic women’s fashion and lifestyle brand, and Crocs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CROX), a global leader in innovative casual footwear, announced new limited-edition styles in the collaborative Vera Bradley + Crocs exclusive footwear collection will debut today. This is the third time the brands have partnered to create a Vera Bradley + Crocs collection, which combines Vera Bradley’s signature bright patterned designs with Crocs’ world...
Vera Bradley (VRA) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company
Shares of Vera Bradley (NASDAQ:VRA) remained unaffected after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 26.19% over …
VRA earnings call for the period ending January 30, 2021.
VRA Price Returns