Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA): Price and Financial Metrics
VRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.06||52-week high||$6.53|
|Prev. close||$5.05||52-week low||$2.84|
|Day high||$5.07||Avg. volume||242,967|
|50-day MA||$5.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.65||Market Cap||155.22M|
VRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRA POWR Grades
- VRA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VRA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
VRA Stock Summary
- VRA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.64 -- higher than merely 13.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, VERA BRADLEY INC has a higher such ratio than just 11.03% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VERA BRADLEY INC is reporting a growth rate of -406.64%; that's higher than merely 4.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VERA BRADLEY INC are JVA, JFU, XELB, MTC, and AAME.
- VRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERA BRADLEY INC's official web site, go to www.verabradley.com.
VRA Valuation Summary
- VRA's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- VRA's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 153 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRA.
VRA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -35.88%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3451.6%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.9%.
The table below shows VRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.66% of graded US stocks.
- VRA's asset turnover comes in at 1.006 -- ranking 17th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CAL, SKX, and CPRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRA.
The table below shows VRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VRA, see our VRA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.9 (Hold)|
Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Company Bio
Vera Bradley, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells handbags, accessories, and luggage and travel items for women of all ages under the Vera Bradley brand. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Roanoke, Indiana.
VRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRA Latest Social Stream
View Full VRA Social Stream
Latest VRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERA BRADLEY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRA as an investment opportunity.
Vera Bradley and Sanrio® Debut Co-Branded Hello Kitty® Collection
First-Ever Vera Bradley | Hello Kitty Collection Now Available NationwideFORT WAYNE, Ind., June 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRA) today announced that Vera Bradley, its iconic American bag and luggage lifestyle brand, has collaborated for the first time with global lifestyle brand Sanrio®, best known for internationally recognized pop icon Hello Kitty®, to unveil a co-branded collection. The Vera Bradley | Hello Kitty collection is now available to shop in Vera Bradle
Vera Bradley Set to Rejoin Russell 3000® Index
FORT WAYNE, Ind., May 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRA) (the “Company”) today announced the Company is set to rejoin the broad-market Russell 3000® Index and the small-cap Russell 2000® Index at the conclusion of the 2023 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. stock market opens on June 26, 2023, according to a preliminary list of additions announced on May 19, 2023. The annual reconstitution process for the Russell indexes captures the 4,000
Don't Ignore the Strength of These 3 Small-Caps
For those who can handle a higher level of volatility and have a less conservative approach, small-cap stocks could be solid considerations, as their growth potential is hard to ignore.
Vera Bradley, Inc. Announces Reporting Date for Fiscal Year 2024 First Quarter Results
FORT WAYNE, Ind., May 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRA) (the “Company”) today announced that it plans to report results for the first quarter ended April 29, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, June 7, 2023. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time that same day. A live webcast of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.verabradley.com. Alte
Vera Bradley Inc. Provides Fiscal Year 2023 Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Update
FORT WAYNE, Ind., May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRA) (the “Company”) today provided an update on its environmental, social, and governance (“ESG”) efforts as demonstrated by the three pillars of Caring for People, Caring for the Planet, and Ensuring Good Governance. “Vera Bradley, Inc. is committed to responsible, transparent business practices,” noted Jackie Ardrey, CEO of Vera Bradley, Inc. “We believe that credibility, integrity, and trustworthiness, along with
VRA Price Returns
Continue Researching VRAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vera Bradley Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vera Bradley Inc (VRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vera Bradley Inc (VRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vera Bradley Inc (VRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...