VeriSign Inc. (VRSN): Price and Financial Metrics
VRSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$199.72||52-week high||$229.72|
|Prev. close||$200.33||52-week low||$169.24|
|Day high||$201.49||Avg. volume||499,536|
|50-day MA||$206.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$210.74||Market Cap||20.60B|
VRSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRSN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VRSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- VRSN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VRSN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.22% of US stocks).
VRSN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VRSN is -0.9 -- better than just 5.58% of US stocks.
- VRSN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5.87% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VRSN is more volatile than only 3.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VERISIGN INC are FICO, ROOT, RPD, ESTC, and NTNX.
- Visit VRSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verisign.com.
VRSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VRSN's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.84% higher, now standing at 22.
- VRSN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 32.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRSN.
VRSN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.02%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.67%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.71%.
The table below shows VRSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRSN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.71% of graded US stocks.
- VRSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.736 -- ranking 210th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MIME, BNFT, and FIVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRSN.
The table below shows VRSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VeriSign Inc. (VRSN) Company Bio
Verisign Inc. is an American company based in Reston, Virginia, United States that operates a diverse array of network infrastructure, including two of the Internet's thirteen root nameservers, the authoritative registry for the .com, .net, and .name generic top-level domains and the .cc and .tv country-code top-level domains, and the back-end systems for the .jobs, .gov, and .edu Sponsored top-level domains. Verisign also offers a range of security services, including managed DNS, distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack mitigation and cyber-threat reporting. (Source:Wikipedia)
VRSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRSN Latest Social Stream
View Full VRSN Social Stream
Latest VRSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERISIGN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRSN as an investment opportunity.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to VeriSign (VRSN). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
In the latest trading session, VeriSign (VRSN) closed at $200.33, marking a -0.21% move from the previous day.
VeriSign (VRSN) closed the most recent trading day at $200.72, moving +0.15% from the previous trading session.
VeriSign (VRSN) closed the most recent trading day at $200.41, moving +0.47% from the previous trading session.
With investors not sure of their next move, trying your luck with the best Warren Buffett stocks could be a confidence booster.
VRSN Price Returns