VeriSign, Inc. (VRSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRSN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VRSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.54% of US stocks.
- VRSN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- VRSN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.17% of US stocks).
VRSN Stock Summary
- Verisign Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.68% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.28 for Verisign Inc; that's greater than it is for just 5.37% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Verisign Inc's share price is greater than that of only 2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Verisign Inc are SIBN, JKHY, DOV, WINA, and AHH.
- VRSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Verisign Inc's official web site, go to www.verisign.com.
VRSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$221.00||52-week high||$226.18|
|Prev. close||$220.97||52-week low||$184.60|
|Day high||$222.16||Avg. volume||605,018|
|50-day MA||$215.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$204.99||Market Cap||24.89B|
VeriSign, Inc. (VRSN) Company Bio
Verisign enables Internet navigation for many of the world's most recognized domain names and provides protection for websites and enterprises around the world. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
VRSN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Verisign Inc. To summarize, we found that Verisign Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Verisign Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Verisign Inc over the past 5.75 years is 0.03%; that's better than only 17.03% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 21.42% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- VRSN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VRSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRSN Latest Social Stream
View Full VRSN Social Stream
Latest VRSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Verisign Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRSN as an investment opportunity.
Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe. The post Verisign Inc (VRSN): Price Now Near $219.69; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VeriSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN), a global provider of domain name registry services and internet infrastructure, today announced that the first quarter of 2021 closed with 363.5 million domain name registrations across all top-level domains (TLDs), a decrease of 2.8 million domain name registrations, or 0.8%, compared to the fourth quarter of 2020.1,2 Domain name registrations have decreased by 3.3 million, or 0.9%, year over year.1,2 The .com and .net TLDs had a com
Post Covid-19 Analysis of Secure Sockets Layer Certification Market 2021, In-depth Analyzes Global Industry Growth, Share, Size and Future Demand by Key Players- VeriSign, GeoTrust, Comodo, DigiCert, Thawte
COVID-19 Impact on Global Secure Sockets Layer Certification Market Professional Survey Research Report 2021-2027 The global Secure Sockets Layer Certification market report examines the market position and viewpoint of the market worldwide, from various angles, such as from the key players point, geological regions, types of product and application. This Secure Sockets Layer Certification 
Afilias prevails in .WEB arbitration: Panel rules that ICANN Staff and Board breached ICANN''s Bylaws by treating Afilias unfairly and by failing to disclose secret Verisign deal
DUBLIN, May 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- An Independent Review Process (IRP) Panel in Afilias Domains No. 3 Limited (Afilias) v. Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), ICDR Case No. 01-18-0004-2702, has unanimously determined that ICANN violated its Articles of
Rating Action: Moody''s assigned Baa3 to VeriSign''s new senior unsecured notes offering Read the full article at Moody''s
VRSN Price Returns