Veritiv Corporation (VRTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRTV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VRTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRTV is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VRTV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 56.19% of US stocks).
VRTV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VRTV is 10.72 -- better than 96.9% of US stocks.
- VRTV's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VRTV comes in at 19.76% -- higher than that of 91.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERITIV CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MAN, NGVC, AN, SPWH, and MED.
- Visit VRTV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veritivcorp.com.
VRTV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VRTV's price/earnings ratio is 72.93% lower, now standing at 5.4.
- VRTV's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRTV.
VRTV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.18%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -37.68%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -16.25%.
The table below shows VRTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRTV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.23% of graded US stocks.
- VRTV's asset turnover comes in at 2.855 -- ranking 16th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GPC, DPZ, and KAMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRTV.
The table below shows VRTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.41||52-week high||$161.10|
|Prev. close||$135.53||52-week low||$85.57|
|Day high||$138.24||Avg. volume||109,900|
|50-day MA||$114.10||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$123.83||Market Cap||1.85B|
Veritiv Corporation (VRTV) Company Bio
Veritiv Corporation operates as a business-to-business distributor of print, publishing, packaging, facility, and logistics solutions in in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company operates through four segments: Print, Publishing, Packaging, and Facility Solutions. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRTV Latest Social Stream
View Full VRTV Social Stream
Latest VRTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERITIV CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRTV as an investment opportunity.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
It's an ideal time to look for the best retirement stocks to buy as many stocks trade at massive discounts while the market signals a bottom.
When a stock breaks out above the 200-day simple moving average, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
How far off is Veritiv Corporation ( NYSE:VRTV ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
Veritiv Announces Record Third Quarter 2022 Net Income, EPS, Adjusted EBITDA, and Adjusted EBITDA Margin; Initiates Quarterly Dividend; Raises 2022 Earnings Guidance
Veritiv Corporation (NYSE: VRTV), a full-service provider of business-to-business products, services and solutions, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
VRTV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|