Veritiv Corporation (VRTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRTV POWR Grades
- VRTV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.5% of US stocks.
- VRTV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- VRTV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
VRTV Stock Summary
- Veritiv Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.2% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, Veritiv Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 2.67% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VRTV is more volatile than 96.89% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veritiv Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HIBB, ONEW, SGRP, TCS, and GO.
- Visit VRTV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veritivcorp.com.
VRTV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VRTV's price/sales ratio is 93.94% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 87 months, VRTV's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- VRTV's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRTV.
VRTV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 238.24%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -76.22%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 21.59%.
The table below shows VRTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRTV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.05% of graded US stocks.
- VRTV's asset turnover comes in at 2.777 -- ranking 16th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- MRC, DPZ, and SCHN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRTV.
The table below shows VRTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.61||52-week high||$98.16|
|Prev. close||$91.70||52-week low||$12.30|
|Day high||$96.60||Avg. volume||235,036|
|50-day MA||$79.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.79||Market Cap||1.38B|
Veritiv Corporation (VRTV) Company Bio
Veritiv Corporation operates as a business-to-business distributor of print, publishing, packaging, facility, and logistics solutions in in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company operates through four segments: Print, Publishing, Packaging, and Facility Solutions. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRTV Latest Social Stream
View Full VRTV Social Stream
Latest VRTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veritiv Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRTV as an investment opportunity.
Teck (TECK) projects 2021 Red Dog zinc production to lie between 285,000 tons and 290,000 tons, and steelmaking coal production in the band of 25-26 million tons.
Is (VRTV) Outperforming Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Veritiv (VRTV) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
AngloGold Ashanti (AU) enters into an agreement to take full ownership of Corvus Gold that will consolidate assets in the Beatty District, one of the largest new gold districts in Nevada.
Veritiv (VRTV) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
VRTV Price Returns