Veritiv Corporation (VRTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRTV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VRTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.39% of US stocks.
- VRTV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VRTV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 53% of US stocks).
VRTV Stock Summary
- Veritiv Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.26% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, Veritiv Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 5.11% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, VRTV has reported earnings growth of 215.27%, putting it ahead of 90.46% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veritiv Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DXLG, KIRK, ARCB, BGFV, and HIBB.
- Visit VRTV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veritivcorp.com.
VRTV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VRTV's price/sales ratio is 93.94% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 87 months, VRTV's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- VRTV's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRTV.
VRTV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.66%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -36.32%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -109.94%.
The table below shows VRTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRTV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.23% of graded US stocks.
- VRTV's asset turnover comes in at 2.855 -- ranking 16th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GPC, DPZ, and KAMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRTV.
The table below shows VRTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.00||52-week high||$161.10|
|Prev. close||$108.55||52-week low||$55.28|
|Day high||$109.99||Avg. volume||108,095|
|50-day MA||$135.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$119.88||Market Cap||1.57B|
Veritiv Corporation (VRTV) Company Bio
Veritiv Corporation operates as a business-to-business distributor of print, publishing, packaging, facility, and logistics solutions in in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company operates through four segments: Print, Publishing, Packaging, and Facility Solutions. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRTV Latest Social Stream
View Full VRTV Social Stream
Latest VRTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veritiv Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRTV as an investment opportunity.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Amongst...
Style Box ETF report for XSVM
Veritiv Corporation (NYSE:VRTV) will host a live conference call and webcast to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Tuesday, March 1, at 9 a.m. EST. To participate, callers within the U.S. and Canada can dial (833) 968-2031, and international callers can dial (236) 714-2130, both using conference ID number 7797766. Interested parties can also listen online at ir.veritivcorp.com.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Investment company Savior LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Invesco DWA Emerging Markets Momentum ETF, ETCT EMQQ The Emerging Markets Internet and Ecomme, Adaptive Alpha Opportunities ETF, Pacer Benchmark Industrial Real Estate SCTR ETF, Compass EMP US Small Cap High Dividend 100 Volatil, sells First Trust Energy AlphaDEX Fund, ProShares Short 20+ Year Treasury, ProShares Short QQQ, Procter & Gamble Co, PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active Exchange-Trad during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to
VRTV Price Returns