Vivint Solar, Inc. (VSLR): Price and Financial Metrics
VSLR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vivint Solar Inc is higher than it is for about 84.83% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.74 for Vivint Solar Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.81% of US stocks.
- Vivint Solar Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -28.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 12.16% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vivint Solar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMS, CHRA, TMST, VGR, and CRR.
- Visit VSLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vivintsolar.com.
VSLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
VSLR Price/Volume Stats
Vivint Solar, Inc. (VSLR) Company Bio
Vivint Solar provides distributed solar energy to residential customers in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Utah. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Lehi, Utah.