Vasta Platform Ltd. Cl A (VSTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSTA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VSTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VSTA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VSTA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.43% of US stocks).
VSTA Stock Summary
- Vasta Platform Ltd's stock had its IPO on July 31, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 3.78% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vasta Platform Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -189.04%; that's higher than merely 10.37% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VSTA comes in at 15.3% -- higher than that of 88.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vasta Platform Ltd are REV, IHRT, GCI, SKYW, and AMWD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to VSTA's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001792829.
VSTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.79||52-week high||$6.53|
|Prev. close||$4.81||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$4.85||Avg. volume||60,240|
|50-day MA||$5.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.74||Market Cap||399.46M|
Vasta Platform Ltd. Cl A (VSTA) Company Bio
Vasta Platform Ltd. provides technical education and digital solutions that cater to all needs of private schools operating in the K-12 educational segment. The company operates through two segments: Content & EdTech Platform segment which derives its results from core and complementary educational content solutions through digital and printed content, including textbooks, learning systems and other complimentary educational services. Digital Platform segment which aims to unify the school administrative ecosystem, enabling private schools to aggregate multiple learning strategies and help them to focus on education, by using physical and the Livro Fácil digital e-commerce platform and other digital services. The company was founded on October 19, 2019 and is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
VSTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSTA Latest Social Stream
View Full VSTA Social Stream
Latest VSTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vasta Platform Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSTA as an investment opportunity.
SÃO PAULO, Brazil, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vasta Platform Limited, or Vasta (Nasdaq: VSTA) announces today that it has concluded the 2022 commercial cycle with an Annual Contract Value Bookings (the “ACV Bookings”) of R$1,000 million, which represents a 35% increase in comparison to the subscription revenue for the 2021 commercial cycle, calculated from October 2020 through September 2021 (the “2021 Subscription Revenue”). Excluding Plataforma de Ensino Eleva, or “Eleva”), the 2022 ACV
Vasta Platform Limited ( NASDAQ:VSTA ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 53% in...
SÃO PAULO, Brazil, Jan. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vasta Platform Limited (NASDAQ: VSTA) today announced the acquisition, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Somos Sistemas de Ensino S.A., of Phidelis Tecnologia Desenvolvimento de Sistemas Ltda. and MVP Consultoria e Sistemas Ltda. (“Phidelis”). Phidelis is a complete platform of academic and financial management for K-12 schools, providing (i) software licensing and development and (ii) messaging, retention, enrollment and default management,
Welcome back, investor!
In the last trading session, 9.27 million shares of the Vasta Platform Limited (NASDAQ:VSTA) were traded. Most recently the company’s share price was $4.59, and it changed around $1.58 or 52.49% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $360.82M. VSTA currently trades at a discount to its 52-week high … Vasta Platform Limited (NASDAQ: VSTA)’s Stock Market Position Could Improve In The Coming Months Read More »
VSTA Price Returns