Bristow Group Inc. (VTOL): Price and Financial Metrics
VTOL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 425.01%, Bristow Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.66% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VTOL has reported earnings growth of 316.35%, putting it ahead of 94.82% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Bristow Group Inc comes in at 316.61%, a number that bests 97.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bristow Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MSC, AAT, DISCA, ACTG, and SMLR.
- Visit VTOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bristowgroup.com.
VTOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.25||52-week high||$30.82|
|Prev. close||$26.34||52-week low||$10.68|
|Day high||$26.65||Avg. volume||100,406|
|50-day MA||$27.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.53||Market Cap||779.89M|
Bristow Group Inc. (VTOL) Company Bio
Bristow Group Inc. operates as an aviation transportation provider. The Company offers helicopter transportation and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations. Bristow Group serves customers worldwide.
VTOL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Bristow Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Bristow Group Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 42.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Bristow Group Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.93 -- which is good for besting 67.51% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Energy sector with positive cash flow).
- 46% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 15.22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Bristow Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 31 -- greater than 91.02% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VTOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTOL Latest Social Stream
View Full VTOL Social Stream
Latest VTOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bristow Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTOL as an investment opportunity.
* Net loss of $27.9 million, or $0.95 per diluted share, in Q2 FY21 * EBITDA adjusted to exclude special items and gains or losses on asset dispositions was $54.2 million in Q2 FY21 compared to $44.3 million in Q1 * Adjusted Free Cash Flow excluding Net Capex was $57.0 million in Q2 FY21 * As of September 30, 2020, unrestricted cash balance was $301.4 million with total liquidity of $358.6 million * During September, the Company repurchased 345,327 shares at an average price of $21.93 per shareHOUSTON, Nov. 04, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL) today reported net loss attributable to the Company of $27.9 million, or $0.95 per diluted share, for its second quarter ended September 30, 2020 (“current quarter”) on operating revenues of $295.7 million compared to n...
Canadian asset manager is small-cap specialist's largest new position Continue reading...
HOUSTON, Aug. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL) today reported net income attributable to the Company of $71.5 million, or $5.16 per diluted share, for its first quarter ended June 30, 2020 (“current quarter”) on operating revenues of $261.5 million compared to net income attributable to the Company of $291.7 million, or a loss of $1.26 per diluted share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 (“preceding quarter”) on operating revenues of $274.4 million. The net income in the preceding quarter resulted in a net loss per diluted share due to the dilutive effect of preferred stock; the preferred stock was eliminated upon closing of the Merger. After the closing of the business combination between Bristow Group Inc. and Era Group Inc. (the "Merger") on June 11, ...
VTOL Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!