Bristow Group Inc. (VTOL): Price and Financial Metrics
VTOL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 425.01%, Bristow Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.72% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VTOL has reported earnings growth of 316.35%, putting it ahead of 94.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Bristow Group Inc comes in at 316.61%, a number that bests 97.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bristow Group Inc are MSC, AAT, DISCA, AT, and ACTG.
- Visit VTOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bristowgroup.com.
VTOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.83||52-week high||$30.82|
|Prev. close||$26.36||52-week low||$10.50|
|Day high||$26.62||Avg. volume||103,669|
|50-day MA||$26.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.22||Market Cap||767.41M|
Bristow Group Inc. (VTOL) Company Bio
Bristow Group Inc. operates as an aviation transportation provider. The Company offers helicopter transportation and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations. Bristow Group serves customers worldwide.
VTOL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Bristow Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Bristow Group Inc ranked in the 63st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 42.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bristow Group Inc, consider:
- In the past 4.94 years, Bristow Group Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.37%; that's higher than 67.13% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- 46% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 15.34% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Bristow Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 31 -- greater than 91.14% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VTOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTOL Latest Social Stream
View Full VTOL Social Stream
Latest VTOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bristow Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTOL as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 3, 2021 / Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE:VTOL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 3, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL) today reported net loss attributable to the Company of $57.1 million, or $1.97 per diluted share, for its fiscal third quarter ended December 31, 2020 ("current quarter") on operating revenues of $300.3 million compared to net loss attributable to the Company of $27.9 million, or $0.95 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2020 ("preceding quarter") on operating revenues of $295.7 million. The primary driver of the net loss in the current quarter was the impairment of our investment in Cougar Helicopters Inc. ("Cougar") in Canada.
HOUSTON, Sept. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL), one of the largest helicopter operators in the world, will present a virtual presentation at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference held on September 8-10, 2020. Bristow’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Chris Bradshaw, will present on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 3:45 p.m. ET and participate in investor meetings throughout the day. The accompanying investor presentation will be available on the Investor section of Bristow’s website at http://ir.bristowgroup.com/. ABOUT BRISTOW GROUP Bristow is the world’s leading provider of offshore oil and gas transportation, search and rescue (SAR) and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations worldwide. Bristow’s strategically loca...
* Aeróleo, an integral part of the oil and gas industry in Brazil for more than 40 years, to be renamed Bristow, affirming the Company’s commitment in Brazil * Bristow has ended its 41.5 percent ownership interest in Líder Taxi Aéreo S.A. – Air BrasilRIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil, Sept. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL), the largest offshore helicopter operator in the world, announced today it will rename its Aeróleo division in Brazil to Bristow and remain focused on its support of the oil and gas industry and other vertical lift solutions.Bristow has been an integral part of the oil and gas industry in Brazil for more than 40 years, servicing the helicopter support needs of Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras, independent Brazilian exploration and production co...
Canadian asset manager is small-cap specialist's largest new position Continue reading...
VTOL Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!