Bristow Group Inc. (VTOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTOL POWR Grades
- VTOL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VTOL is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VTOL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 51.93% of US stocks).
VTOL Stock Summary
- VTOL's current price/earnings ratio is 52.17, which is higher than 88.56% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.71, BRISTOW GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than just 21.36% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, VTOL has reported earnings growth of -210.01%, putting it ahead of only 7.57% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRISTOW GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PLYA, SHC, BOOM, OUT, and ATR.
- Visit VTOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bristowgroup.com.
VTOL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, VTOL's price/earnings ratio is 434.04% higher, now standing at 50.2.
- Over the past 121 months, VTOL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTOL.
VTOL Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 15.12%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 11.19%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.61%.
The table below shows VTOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTOL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56% of graded US stocks.
- VTOL's asset turnover comes in at 0.61 -- ranking 41st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- RCL, CCL, and USDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTOL.
The table below shows VTOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.87||52-week high||$40.10|
|Prev. close||$30.05||52-week low||$21.61|
|Day high||$30.14||Avg. volume||61,483|
|50-day MA||$26.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.01||Market Cap||836.84M|
Bristow Group Inc. (VTOL) Company Bio
Bristow Group Inc. operates as an aviation transportation provider. The Company offers helicopter transportation and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations. Bristow Group serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTOL Latest Social Stream
View Full VTOL Social Stream
Latest VTOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRISTOW GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTOL as an investment opportunity.
Bristow (VTOL) said Wednesday it entered into two thirteen-year secured equipment financings for up to £145 million with National Westminster Bank Plc.The proceeds from the financings…
Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL) and its subsidiaries announced today that it has entered into two thirteen-year secured equipment financings for an aggregate amount up to £145 million with National Westminster Bank Plc ("NatWest"). The proceeds from the financings will be used to refinance the indebtedness of the previous equipment financing facilities with Lombard North Central Plc, refinance the aircraft financed thereby, and provide additional financing to support Bristow's obligations under
Bristow Group will benefit from new government contracts and improved activity levels in the fixed-wing business. Read more to learn why I rate VTOK stock a Buy.
Leonardo: Bristow to purchase six AW139 helicopters to support its “UKSAR2G” Search and Rescue programme
07.12.2022 - 10:10 | Helicopters Leonardo: Bristow to purchase six AW139 helicopters to support its “UKSAR2G” Search and Rescue programme
Bristow Names Elizabeth Matthews as Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Head of Government Affairs, and Corporate Secretary
Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL) announced today that Elizabeth Matthews has been named Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Head of Government Affairs, and Corporate Secretary, effective December 21, 2022. In this role, she is responsible for legal, compliance, government affairs, and contract review and management.
VTOL Price Returns