Bristow Group Inc. (VTOL): Price and Financial Metrics
VTOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.17||52-week high||$31.89|
|Prev. close||$28.51||52-week low||$20.08|
|Day high||$28.55||Avg. volume||116,409|
|50-day MA||$28.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.38||Market Cap||793.72M|
VTOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTOL POWR Grades
- VTOL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- VTOL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- VTOL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.22% of US stocks).
VTOL Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BRISTOW GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 73.88% of US stocks.
- VTOL's price/sales ratio is 0.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 23.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VTOL has reported earnings growth of -95.51%, putting it ahead of just 14.57% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRISTOW GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SLVM, SYNH, DY, OIS, and FREE.
- VTOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRISTOW GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.bristowgroup.com.
VTOL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, VTOL's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- VTOL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTOL.
VTOL Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.61%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 50.11%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 330.99%.
The table below shows VTOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTOL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56% of graded US stocks.
- VTOL's asset turnover comes in at 0.61 -- ranking 41st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- RCL, CCL, and USDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTOL.
The table below shows VTOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bristow Group Inc. (VTOL) Company Bio
Bristow Group Inc. operates as an aviation transportation provider. The Company offers helicopter transportation and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations. Bristow Group serves customers worldwide.
VTOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTOL Latest Social Stream
View Full VTOL Social Stream
Latest VTOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRISTOW GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTOL as an investment opportunity.
Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL), the global leader in innovative and sustainable vertical flight solutions, will present at the 31st Annual Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference on Tuesday, October 3, 2023.
Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL), the leading global provider of innovative and sustainable vertical flight solutions, and Volocopter, the pioneer of Urban Air Mobility (UAM), have signed an agreement to explore and develop passenger and cargo services for electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft in the U.S. and U.K.
Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL), the world's leading global provider of innovative and sustainable vertical flight solutions, has reserved early delivery slots for five of Elroy Air's vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) cargo systems, the Chaparral. Bristow signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with Elroy Air to pre-order 100 Chaparral hybrid-electric cargo VTOL aircraft last year.
Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL), the global leader in innovative and sustainable vertical flight solutions, will present at the 2023 Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on Wednesday, September 6, 2023.
Bristow Ireland Limited, a subsidiary of Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL), the leading global provider of innovative and sustainable vertical flight solutions, has signed a contract with the Irish Department of Transport for the provision of rotary and fixed-wing aviation services for the Irish Coast Guard.
VTOL Price Returns