Vitru Limited (VTRU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTRU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VTRU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VTRU is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VTRU's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.36% of US stocks).
VTRU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VITRU LTD is higher than merely 7.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 707.63%, VITRU LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 97.32% of about US stocks.
- VITRU LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -295.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VITRU LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CLF, NATH, BRFS, MHLD, and CPAC.
- To check out VITRU LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001805012.
VTRU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.75||52-week high||$23.82|
|Prev. close||$21.19||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$22.10||Avg. volume||31,761|
|50-day MA||$20.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.34||Market Cap||628.77M|
Vitru Limited (VTRU) Company Bio
Vitru Limited provides distance learning education services. The Company offers access to education through a digital ecosystem. Vitru serves students in Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTRU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTRU Latest Social Stream
View Full VTRU Social Stream
Latest VTRU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VITRU LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTRU as an investment opportunity.
FLORIANÓPOLIS, Brazil, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitru Limited (“Vitru”) announces that it has entered into a definitive agreement with the sellers (“Sellers") of CESUMAR – Centro de Ensino Superior de Maringá Ltda (“UniCesumar”) pursuant to which the Sellers have agreed to a purchase price reduction of R$73.1 million. This reduction is part of the purchase price adjustment mechanism agreed upon by Vitru and the Sellers in the Quota Purchase Agreement relating to the UniCesumar business
FLORIANÓPOLIS, Brazil, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitru Limited (Nasdaq: VTRU) (“Vitru”) today announced the settlement of its previously announced rights offering (the “Rights Offering”). The Rights Offering resulted in the issuance of 926,206 common shares of Vitru (which, upon issuance, amount to approximately 2.8% of Vitru’s outstanding common shares) and raised gross proceeds of approximately U.S.$14.8 million. As a result of the Rights Offering and Crescera’s investment pursuant to
FLORIANÓPOLIS, Brazil, Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitru Limited (Nasdaq: VTRU) (“Vitru”) today announced that its previously announced rights offering (the “Rights Offering”) has expired. A total of 926,206 of Vitru’s nontransferable subscription rights were exercised in the Rights Offering, which will result in the issuance of 926,206 common shares of Vitru (which, upon issuance, will amount to approximately 2.8% of Vitru’s outstanding common shares) at U.S.$16.02 per common share, and r
FLORIANÓPOLIS, Brazil, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitru Limited (“Vitru”) announces that Mr. Daniel Arthur Borghi and Mr. Felipe Samuel Argalji have been appointed as directors of Vitru. These appointments were made in connection with the previously announced investment agreement (as amended, restated, supplemented or otherwise modified in accordance with the terms thereof, the “Investment Agreement”) entered into on September 27, 2022 by and among Vitru, Crescera Growth Capital Master V
FLORIANÓPOLIS, Brazil, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitru Limited (Nasdaq: VTRU) (“Vitru”) announces that its wholly owned subsidiary, Vitru Brasil Empreendimentos, Participações e Comércio S.A (“Vitru Brasil”), a corporation (sociedade anônima) formed under the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil, has received its first local credit rating of “BrAA-”, attributed to the first issuance of debentures, from S&P Global Ratings. The perspective is stable. We believe that this credit rating
VTRU Price Returns