Vitru Limited (VTRU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTRU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VTRU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.09% of US stocks.
- VTRU's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- VTRU's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.65% of US stocks).
VTRU Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,021.45%, VITRU LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 98.17% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VTRU's revenue has grown 94.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.5% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VTRU comes in at -260.66% -- higher than that of only 2.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VITRU LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be AGRO, MHLD, TV, NATH, and CLF.
- To check out VITRU LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001805012.
VTRU Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VTRU, see our VTRU price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.26||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
VTRU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.20||52-week high||$23.99|
|Prev. close||$22.19||52-week low||$14.12|
|Day high||$23.45||Avg. volume||36,930|
|50-day MA||$22.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.25||Market Cap||670.69M|
Vitru Limited (VTRU) Company Bio
Vitru Limited provides distance learning education services. The Company offers access to education through a digital ecosystem. Vitru serves students in Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTRU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTRU Latest Social Stream
View Full VTRU Social Stream
Latest VTRU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VITRU LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTRU as an investment opportunity.
7 Value Stocks Worth Buying at These 52-Week Highs
While these value stocks are trading near their 52-week highs, they still have plenty of gas left in the tank for interested investors.
Vitru Limited (NASDAQ:VTRU) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Vitru Limited (NASDAQ:VTRU) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Good evening, everyone. Thank you for waiting. And welcome to Vitru’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. We advise you that this conference is being recorded and will be available in Vitru’s Investor Relations website where the complete material for […]
Vitru Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
Vitru ( NASDAQ:VTRU ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: R$1.32b (up 109% from FY 2021). Net income...
Should We Be Cautious About Vitru Limited's (NASDAQ:VTRU) ROE Of 6.4%?
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Vitru Limited to Report Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results on March 16, 2023
FLORIANÓPOLIS, Brazil, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitru Limited, or Vitru (Nasdaq: VTRU), today announced that it will report its fourth quarter 2022 financial results after market closes on Thursday, March 16, 2023. Vitru will host a corresponding webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time on that day. 4Q22 Results Presentation(Live webcast in English via Zoom click here)March 16, 20234:30 p.m. EST The event will be webcast live, and the audio and associated slides will be available on the News &
VTRU Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...