Vitru Limited (VTRU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTRU Stock Summary
- Vitru Ltd's stock had its IPO on September 18, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.93% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Vitru Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 95.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VTRU comes in at 42.15% -- higher than that of 96.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vitru Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be AFYA, BBCP, GLDD, TTI, and CMP.
- To check out Vitru Ltd's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001805012.
VTRU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.29||52-week high||$18.48|
|Prev. close||$16.59||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$16.40||Avg. volume||31,450|
|50-day MA||$15.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.04||Market Cap||380.03M|
Vitru Limited (VTRU) Company Bio
Vitru Limited provides distance learning education services. The Company offers access to education through a digital ecosystem. Vitru serves students in Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTRU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTRU Latest Social Stream
View Full VTRU Social Stream
Latest VTRU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vitru Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTRU as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
FLORIANÓPOLIS, Brazil, Feb. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitru Limited, or Vitru (Nasdaq: VTRU), today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, March 10th, 2022. Vitru will host a corresponding webcast and conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time on that day. A live and archived webcast of the call will be available on Vitru’s Investor Relations website at https://investors.vitru.com.br. Investors may listen to the con
Tarena International (NASDAQ:TEDU) and Vitru (NASDAQ:VTRU) are both small-cap business services companies, but which is the superior business? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, valuation, dividends, risk, profitability and earnings. Volatility and Risk Tarena International has a beta of 0.3, indicating that its share price 
FLORIANÓPOLIS, Brazil, Dec. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitru Limited, or Vitru (Nasdaq: VTRU), today announces that it has released its first Sustainability Report related to the main 2020 highlights in the environmental, social and governance aspects. The report was prepared according to the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards, and also takes into consideration the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board’s (SASB) materiality matrix.
Vitru Limited (NASDAQ:VTRU) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,900 shares, a growth of 96.7% from the October 31st total of 3,000 shares. Currently, 0.1% of the shares of the company are short sold. Based on an 
VTRU Price Returns