Viad Corp (VVI): Price and Financial Metrics
VVI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Viad Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Viad Corp is reporting a growth rate of -520.3%; that's higher than only 3.53% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Viad Corp's share price is greater than that of 95.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Viad Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NOG, ATTO, SGU, BTU, and CAKE.
- Visit VVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viad.com.
VVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.51||52-week high||$70.23|
|Prev. close||$22.02||52-week low||$11.25|
|Day high||$22.72||Avg. volume||289,272|
|50-day MA||$21.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.22||Market Cap||459.09M|
Viad Corp (VVI) Company Bio
Viad Corporation provides experiential services in the exhibition and events, and travel and recreation industries in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, and the United Arab Emirates. It operates through three segments: Marketing & Events U.S., Marketing & Events International, and Travel & Recreation Group. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.