Viad Corp (VVI): Price and Financial Metrics
VVI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.27, Viad Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.19% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Viad Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Viad Corp is reporting a growth rate of -694.87%; that's higher than only 2.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Viad Corp are USAC, CPE, GTE, OR, and BTU.
- Visit VVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viad.com.
VVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.01||52-week high||$70.23|
|Prev. close||$29.97||52-week low||$11.25|
|Day high||$32.05||Avg. volume||282,786|
|50-day MA||$23.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.89||Market Cap||633.47M|
Viad Corp (VVI) Company Bio
Viad Corporation provides experiential services in the exhibition and events, and travel and recreation industries in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, and the United Arab Emirates. It operates through three segments: Marketing & Events U.S., Marketing & Events International, and Travel & Recreation Group. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.