Viad Corp (VVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VVI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VVI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VVI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.05% of US stocks).
VVI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VVI is 136.98 -- better than 99.91% of US stocks.
- For VVI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.61% of US equities we're observing.
- VVI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIAD CORP are BYND, BBBY, RGS, CHRS, and THTX.
- Visit VVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viad.com.
VVI Valuation Summary
- VVI's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 70% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VVI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 65.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VVI.
VVI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -59.48%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -210.66%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 341.77%.
The table below shows VVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VVI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.76% of graded US stocks.
- VVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.2 -- ranking 489th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- INUV, INTU, and TRIP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VVI.
The table below shows VVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.26||52-week high||$47.54|
|Prev. close||$30.14||52-week low||$25.18|
|Day high||$30.64||Avg. volume||109,027|
|50-day MA||$32.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.06||Market Cap||625.47M|
Viad Corp (VVI) Company Bio
Viad Corporation provides experiential services in the exhibition and events, and travel and recreation industries in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, and the United Arab Emirates. It operates through three segments: Marketing & Events U.S., Marketing & Events International, and Travel & Recreation Group. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
VVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VVI Latest Social Stream
View Full VVI Social Stream
Latest VVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIAD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VVI as an investment opportunity.
WNS vs. VVI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
MoneyGram Announces Partnership with Beyon Money to Enhance Cross-Border Payment Capabilities on Bahrain's First Financial Super App
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI) ("MoneyGram" or the "Company"), a global leader in the evolution of digital P2P payments, today announced a new partnership with Beyon Money, the first financial super app in Bahrain, owned by leading telecommunications company Batelco. Through this partnership with MoneyGram, consumers in Bahrain will be able to use the Beyon Money app to send money in near real-time to over 200 countries and territories around the world.
Viad ( NYSE:VVI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$382.7m (up 64% from 3Q 2021). Net...
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI) today reported financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Viad (VVI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -34.80% and 11%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VVI Price Returns