Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ): Price and Financial Metrics
VZ Stock Summary
- VZ has a market capitalization of $244,424,846,752 -- more than approximately 99.49% of US stocks.
- Verizon Communications Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VZ is more volatile than merely 3.2% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Verizon Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HD, KO, DIS, CVX, and ENIC.
- Visit VZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verizon.com.
VZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
VZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.13||52-week high||$62.22|
|Prev. close||$59.67||52-week low||$52.28|
|Day high||$60.15||Avg. volume||13,790,758|
|50-day MA||$60.26||Dividend yield||4.09%|
|200-day MA||$58.58||Market Cap||248.68B|
Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Company Bio
Verizon Communications provides communications, information and entertainment products and services to consumers, businesses and governmental agencies. Its segments include Wireless and Wireline. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in New York, New York.