Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ): Price and Financial Metrics
VZ Stock Summary
- VZ has a higher market value than 99.56% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $247,609,400,593.
- VZ's went public 33.9 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Verizon Communications Inc's share price is greater than that of only 2.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DIS, HD, UNH, WFC, and CVX.
- VZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Verizon Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.verizon.com.
VZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
VZ Price/Volume Stats
Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Company Bio
Verizon Communications provides communications, information and entertainment products and services to consumers, businesses and governmental agencies. Its segments include Wireless and Wireline. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in New York, New York.