Wayfair Inc. (W): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
W POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where W ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for W is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- W's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.05% of US stocks).
W Stock Summary
- Wayfair Inc's market capitalization of $30,023,985,438 is ahead of 91.37% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for W is -10.41 -- better than merely 1.32% of US stocks.
- W's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wayfair Inc are WST, YUMC, QRVO, CDNS, and WDC.
- Visit W's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wayfair.com.
W Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, W's price/earnings ratio is 56.35% higher, now standing at 61.6.
- Over the past 83 months, W's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
- Over the past 83 months, W's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 102.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for W.
W Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -791.2%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 269.72%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 190.34%.
The table below shows W's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
W Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
W Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$285.51||52-week high||$369.00|
|Prev. close||$288.14||52-week low||$209.12|
|Day high||$289.29||Avg. volume||1,654,767|
|50-day MA||$308.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$291.07||Market Cap||29.75B|
Wayfair Inc. (W) Company Bio
Wayfair engages in an e-commerce business in the United States, offering a range of furniture, home furnishings, decor and goods. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
W Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for W, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Wayfair Inc ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 678.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Wayfair Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.48 years, is 0.9% -- higher than 88.5% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 21.94% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
W Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
W Latest Social Stream
View Full W Social Stream
Latest W News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wayfair Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate W as an investment opportunity.
Taboola has agreed to acquire Connexity, one of the worlds biggest independent platforms for eCommerce, from Symphony Technology Group for about $800 million, according to an announcement on Friday (July 23). Connexity works with more than 1,600 merchants and 6,000 publishers, including Walmart, Wayfair, Skechers, Macys, eBay and Otto. The company uses relationships with Condé 
Global Online Home Decor Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: FabFurnish (Alix Retail), Pepperfry (Trendsutra Platform Services), Roomstory (Azure Online Ventures), Urban Ladder, Zansaar, Bedbathmore, Ddecor Home Fabrics, Flipkart, Jabong, Mebelkart, Snapdeal, Style Spa, The Label, Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Inter IKEA Systems, Wayfair
The report on Global Online Home Decor Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic 
Children Bookcases Sales Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:GLTC, Wayfair, IKEA, John Lewis, Vertbaudet, AllModern, KidKraft,
This report studies the Children Bookcases Sales Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Children Bookcases Sales market segmented by company, 
Acquisition creates one of the largest e-Commerce media platforms on the open web; Connexity clients include Walmart, Wayfair, Skechers, Macys, eBay and Otto
This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up. The post Wayfair Inc (W): Price Now Near $292.94; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
W Price Returns