Wayfair Inc. Cl A (W): Price and Financial Metrics
W Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.65||52-week high||$90.71|
|Prev. close||$53.07||52-week low||$29.51|
|Day high||$53.81||Avg. volume||5,026,522|
|50-day MA||$49.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.52||Market Cap||6.21B|
W Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
W POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where W ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.39% of US stocks.
- W's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- W's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.78% of US stocks).
W Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for W is -4.43 -- better than just 3.17% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.26 for WAYFAIR INC; that's greater than it is for merely 5.89% of US stocks.
- The volatility of WAYFAIR INC's share price is greater than that of 84.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to W, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXLS, ENV, JHG, SDPI, and SND.
- Visit W's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wayfair.com.
W Valuation Summary
- W's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 112 months, W's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for W.
W Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 56.24%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -647.35%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 92.16%.
The table below shows W's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
W's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- W has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.6% of graded US stocks.
- W's asset turnover comes in at 3.195 -- ranking 9th of 165 Retail stocks.
- NSIT, DG, and URBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with W.
The table below shows W's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Wayfair Inc. Cl A (W) Company Bio
Wayfair Inc. is an American e-commerce company based in Boston, Massachusetts that sells furniture and home goods online. Formerly known as CSN Stores, it was founded in 2002, and currently offers 14 million items from more than 11,000 global suppliers. It has offices and warehouses throughout the United States and in Canada, Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom. (Source:Wikipedia)
W Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
W Latest Social Stream
View Full W Social Stream
Latest W News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WAYFAIR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate W as an investment opportunity.
The market volatility over the last few years has left many familiar brands trading at low share prices. Let's see why three Motley Fool contributors believe these stocks are timely buys. Initial public offering (IPO) stocks often take off quickly, especially if there's hype, and it's a fast-growing company.
Wayfair (W) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), Travelzoo (TZOO), Wayfair Inc. (W), Tripadvisor, Inc. (TRIP) and Target Corporation (TGT) are benefiting from the dominance of e-commerce.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Amazon.com, Booking Holdings, Wayfair, Tripadvisor and Rover Group
Amazon.com, Booking Holdings, Wayfair, Tripadvisor and Rover Group are included in this Analyst Blog.
When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, focus on those with rising relative price strength. One stock that fits that bill is Wayfair stock, which had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 76 to 86 Monday. The online home furnishings retailer stands to get a boost from big holiday sales on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
W Price Returns