Wayfair Inc. Cl A (W): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
W POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where W ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for W is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- W's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.07% of US stocks).
W Stock Summary
- WAYFAIR INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.79% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.06 for WAYFAIR INC; that's greater than it is for just 4.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WAYFAIR INC is reporting a growth rate of -670.22%; that's higher than just 2.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to W, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMST, MDC, BTTR, AIHS, and MTRX.
- Visit W's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wayfair.com.
W Valuation Summary
- W's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.3; this is 133.6% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- W's price/earnings ratio has moved up 35.7 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for W.
W Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 80.66%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -450.51%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -450.51%.
The table below shows W's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
W's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- W has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.6% of graded US stocks.
- W's asset turnover comes in at 3.195 -- ranking 9th of 165 Retail stocks.
- NSIT, DG, and URBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with W.
The table below shows W's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
W Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
W Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.96||52-week high||$238.40|
|Prev. close||$35.61||52-week low||$28.11|
|Day high||$37.43||Avg. volume||3,609,834|
|50-day MA||$34.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.01||Market Cap||3.96B|
Wayfair Inc. Cl A (W) Company Bio
Wayfair Inc. is an American e-commerce company based in Boston, Massachusetts that sells furniture and home goods online. Formerly known as CSN Stores, it was founded in 2002, and currently offers 14 million items from more than 11,000 global suppliers. It has offices and warehouses throughout the United States and in Canada, Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
W Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
W Latest Social Stream
View Full W Social Stream
Latest W News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WAYFAIR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate W as an investment opportunity.
With macroeconomic pressures weighing heavily on consumer sentiment, these are the retail stocks to sell this holiday season.
BOSTON, November 29, 2022--Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest destinations for the home, today announced strong results for the five-day peak holiday shopping period between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday, including a low single digit sales increase in the U.S. compared to the same time period in 2021. Customers turned to Wayfair throughout November for their home needs in response to a robust offering, including in-stock availability, speed of delivery, and price value. Wayfair ha
In 2022, the market turned the growth stock narrative on its head. Many one-time favorite growth stocks, even in the consumer tech sector, had risen to nosebleed levels in 2021. Such drops could make contrarian investors think stocks have become buys.
Convertibles are bond/stock hybrids that can offer a combination of the downside protection of bonds and the upside potential of stocks.
E-commerce stocks are trading at dirt-cheap valuations today.
W Price Returns