Wayfair Inc. (W): Price and Financial Metrics
W Stock Summary
- Wayfair Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.79% of US listed stocks.
- W's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.31% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 147.17%, Wayfair Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.77% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wayfair Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PINC, MDCA, BLBD, HUSA, and RMAX.
- W's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wayfair Inc's official web site, go to www.wayfair.com.
W Stock Price Chart More Charts
W Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.77||52-week high||$166.40|
|Prev. close||$77.47||52-week low||$21.70|
|Day high||$83.38||Avg. volume||3,588,062|
|50-day MA||$65.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.31||Market Cap||7.32B|
Wayfair Inc. (W) Company Bio
Wayfair engages in an e-commerce business in the United States, offering a range of furniture, home furnishings, decor and goods. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.