AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares (WAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
WAAS Stock Summary
- AquaVenture Holdings Ltd's stock had its IPO on October 6, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 10.68% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WAAS is currently 34.14, higher than 88.32% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AquaVenture Holdings Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -170.76%; that's higher than only 8.34% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AquaVenture Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SRT, SYNL, GVA, FORR, and KINS.
- Visit WAAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aquaventure.com.
WAAS Stock Price Chart More Charts
WAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.00||52-week high||$27.78|
|Prev. close||$27.01||52-week low||$16.08|
|Day high||$27.00||Avg. volume||374,481|
|50-day MA||$25.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.64||Market Cap||856.98M|
AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares (WAAS) Company Bio
AquaVenture Holdings LLC provides Water-as-a-Service (WAAS) solutions in North America, the Caribbean, Latin America, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 2006 and us based in Tampa, Florida.