AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares (WAAS): Price and Financial Metrics
WAAS Stock Summary
- WAAS's went public 3.48 years ago, making it older than just 11.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WAAS is currently 27.64, higher than 90.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AquaVenture Holdings Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -207.51%; that's higher than only 7.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AquaVenture Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BDSI, AMS, SYNL, PETQ, and GLT.
- Visit WAAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aquaventure.com.
WAAS Stock Price Chart More Charts
WAAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.03||52-week high||$27.78|
|Prev. close||$27.06||52-week low||$16.08|
|Day high||$27.09||Avg. volume||493,237|
|50-day MA||$26.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.84||Market Cap||864.15M|
AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares (WAAS) Company Bio
AquaVenture Holdings LLC provides Water-as-a-Service (WAAS) solutions in North America, the Caribbean, Latin America, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 2006 and us based in Tampa, Florida.