Wah Fu Education Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (WAFU): Price and Financial Metrics
WAFU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.19||52-week high||$4.88|
|Prev. close||$2.21||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$2.25||Avg. volume||134,082|
|50-day MA||$2.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.27||Market Cap||9.72M|
WAFU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAFU Stock Summary
- WAFU has a market capitalization of $9,790,387 -- more than approximately only 4.07% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WAH FU EDUCATION GROUP LTD is higher than just 11.85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WAH FU EDUCATION GROUP LTD is reporting a growth rate of 860.2%; that's higher than 98.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WAH FU EDUCATION GROUP LTD are CIX, ETD, AEI, KOSS, and MSN.
- Visit WAFU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edu-edu.com.
WAFU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, WAFU's EV/EBIT ratio is 103.73% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- Over the past 49 months, WAFU's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAFU.
WAFU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAFU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.6% of graded US stocks.
- WAFU's asset turnover comes in at 0.577 -- ranking 25th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WAFU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Wah Fu Education Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (WAFU) Company Bio
Wah Fu Education Group develops online education materials that are offered through the cloud and that can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as standard examination preparation, professional training and interactive programs for educational purposes other than exam preparation. We also produce thousands of online classes. Our services not only include development of online education platforms and online course materials but also consist of comprehensive cloud service for online education and exam preparation training. The bulk of our operations is conducted via our wholly owned subsidiaries, primarily Beijing Huaxia Dadi Distance Learning Services Co., Ltd. while the rest of our business operations, including certain portions of our B2C services and technology services, are conducted through our variable interest entity Beijing Huaxia Dadi Digital Information Technology Co., Ltd.
WAFU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAFU Latest Social Stream
View Full WAFU Social Stream
Latest WAFU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WAH FU EDUCATION GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAFU as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Tuesday!
Wah Fu Education Group (NASDAQ:WAFU) Is Looking To Continue Growing Its Returns On Capital
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? One...
Wah Fu Education Group Limited and Nanjing Agricultural University Agreed the Joint Launch of the Comprehensive Evaluation System of Online Education for Self-taught Examination
BEIJING, China, May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (“Wah Fu” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:WAFU), a provider of online education and exam preparation services, as well as related training materials and technology solutions for both institutions and individuals, today announced that it entered into an agreement with Nanjing Agricultural University’ School of Continuing Education to co-operate on the launch of a “comprehensive evaluation system of online education” for sel
Wah Fu Education Group First Half 2023 Earnings: EPS: US$0.19 (vs US$0.11 in 1H 2022)
Wah Fu Education Group ( NASDAQ:WAFU ) First Half 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$5.45m (down 6.1% from...
Wah Fu Education Group Ltd. Announces Financial Results for the First Half of Fiscal Year 2023
BEIJING, March 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (“Wah Fu” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:WAFU), a provider of online education and exam preparation services, as well as related training materials and technology solutions for both institutions and individuals, today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended September 30, 2022. Financial Highlights for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2022 For the Six Months EndedSeptember 30, ($’000, except per sha
WAFU Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...