Wah Fu Education Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (WAFU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WAFU Stock Summary
- WAH FU EDUCATION GROUP LTD's market capitalization of $8,991,172 is ahead of only 2.74% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -76.86%, WAH FU EDUCATION GROUP LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.61% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WAFU's revenue has grown 103.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.99% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WAH FU EDUCATION GROUP LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be DSWL, DNOW, CIX, NL, and OCG.
- Visit WAFU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edu-edu.com.
WAFU Valuation Summary
- WAFU's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.6; this is 113.4% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 44 months, WAFU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAFU.
WAFU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAFU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.6% of graded US stocks.
- WAFU's asset turnover comes in at 0.577 -- ranking 25th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WAFU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WAFU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAFU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.11||52-week high||$6.70|
|Prev. close||$2.06||52-week low||$1.93|
|Day high||$2.11||Avg. volume||80,299|
|50-day MA||$2.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.58||Market Cap||9.37M|
Wah Fu Education Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (WAFU) Company Bio
Wah Fu Education Group develops online education materials that are offered through the cloud and that can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as standard examination preparation, professional training and interactive programs for educational purposes other than exam preparation. We also produce thousands of online classes. Our services not only include development of online education platforms and online course materials but also consist of comprehensive cloud service for online education and exam preparation training. The bulk of our operations is conducted via our wholly owned subsidiaries, primarily Beijing Huaxia Dadi Distance Learning Services Co., Ltd. while the rest of our business operations, including certain portions of our B2C services and technology services, are conducted through our variable interest entity Beijing Huaxia Dadi Digital Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Most Popular Stories View All
WAFU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAFU Latest Social Stream
View Full WAFU Social Stream
Latest WAFU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WAH FU EDUCATION GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAFU as an investment opportunity.
Is Wah Fu Education Group Limited's (NASDAQ:WAFU) Stock Price Struggling As A Result Of Its Mixed Financials?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Wah Fu Education Group's (NASDAQ:WAFU) recent performance, when its stock...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
It's not a stretch to say that Wah Fu Education Group Limited's ( NASDAQ:WAFU ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of...
Wah Fu Education Group Ltd (NASDAQ: WAFU) subsidiary, Beijing Huaxia Dadi Distance Learning Services Co Ltd, entered into a cooperation agreement with Sichuan International Studies University (SISU) to develop the Online and Continuing Education College's Online Course Platform. Also, Wah Fu's subsidiary, Huafu Wanrun (Guangzhou) Education Technology Co Ltd, entered into a cooperation agreement with Dotease Information to develop the Vocational Skills Level Evaluation Examination Training and Ex
Wah Fu Education Group Ltd. Announces Cooperation with Sichuan International Studies University and Dotease Information for Online Education Platform Development
BEIJING, China, July 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (“Wah Fu” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:WAFU), a provider of online education and exam preparation services, as well as related training materials and technology solutions for both institutions and individuals, today announced that it’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Beijing Huaxia Dadi Distance Learning Services Co., Ltd., entered into a cooperation agreement with Sichuan International Studies University (“SISU”) for the dev
WAFU Price Returns