Wah Fu Education Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (WAFU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WAFU POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WAFU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.4% of US stocks.
- WAFU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- WAFU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.71% of US stocks).
WAFU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,173,320, Wah Fu Education Group Ltd has a greater market value than merely 3.54% of US stocks.
- Wah Fu Education Group Ltd's stock had its IPO on April 30, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 5.44% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WAFU's revenue has grown 58.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.21% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wah Fu Education Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CVR, MSN, WILC, BSET, and NPK.
- WAFU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wah Fu Education Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.edu-edu.com.
WAFU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, WAFU's price/sales ratio is 171.43% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 29 months, WAFU's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
- WAFU's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAFU.
WAFU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAFU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.4% of graded US stocks.
- WAFU's asset turnover comes in at 0.577 -- ranking 26th of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WAFU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WAFU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAFU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.20||52-week high||$21.00|
|Prev. close||$6.12||52-week low||$2.71|
|Day high||$6.48||Avg. volume||1,432,700|
|50-day MA||$6.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.53||Market Cap||27.53M|
Wah Fu Education Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (WAFU) Company Bio
Wah Fu Education Group develops online education materials that are offered through the cloud and that can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as standard examination preparation, professional training and interactive programs for educational purposes other than exam preparation. We also produce thousands of online classes. Our services not only include development of online education platforms and online course materials but also consist of comprehensive cloud service for online education and exam preparation training. The bulk of our operations is conducted via our wholly owned subsidiaries, primarily Beijing Huaxia Dadi Distance Learning Services Co., Ltd. while the rest of our business operations, including certain portions of our B2C services and technology services, are conducted through our variable interest entity Beijing Huaxia Dadi Digital Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Most Popular Stories View All
WAFU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAFU Latest Social Stream
View Full WAFU Social Stream
Latest WAFU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wah Fu Education Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAFU as an investment opportunity.
Is Wah Fu Education Group Limited's (NASDAQ:WAFU) Recent Price Movement Underpinned By Its Weak Fundamentals?
Wah Fu Education Group (NASDAQ:WAFU) has had a rough month with its share price down 21%. We, however decided to study...
Wah Fu Education Group Ltd. Clarifies That the New Regulations Related to Homework and Off-campus Training for Students in China Does Not Impact the Company
BEIJING, China, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (“Wah Fu” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:WAFU), a provider of online education and exam preparation services, as well as related training materials and technology solutions for both institutions and individuals, today clarified that the new policy, Opinions on Further Reducing the Burden of Homework and Off-campus Training for Students in Compulsory Education (“Opinions”), issued by the General Office of the Chinese Comm
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
BEIJING, China, March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (“Wah Fu” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:WAFU), a provider of online education and exam preparation services, as well as related training materials and technology solutions for both institutions and individuals, today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended September 30, 2020. Financial Highlights for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2020 For the Six Months Ended September 30, ($’000, except per share data) 2020 2019 % Change Revenue $4,302 $2,500 72.1%Gross profit $2,430 $986 146.5%Gross margin 56.5% 39.4% 17.1ppIncome (loss) from operations $687 $(1,038) -166.2%Operating profit (loss) margin 16.0% -41.5% 57.5ppNet income (loss) $511 $(1,183) -143.2%Basic and diluted earnings (loss...
WAFU Price Returns