Wah Fu Education Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (WAFU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WAFU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WAFU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.72% of US stocks.
- WAFU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 62 days.
- WAFU ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
WAFU Stock Summary
- WAFU has a higher market value than only 1.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,140,690.
- WAFU's went public 2.92 years ago, making it older than merely 9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.15%, Wah Fu Education Group Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.92% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wah Fu Education Group Ltd are CIX, NPK, DGICA, JZXN, and CGA.
- Visit WAFU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edu-edu.com.
WAFU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, WAFU's price/sales ratio is 171.43% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 29 months, WAFU's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
- WAFU's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAFU.
WAFU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAFU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.6% of graded US stocks.
- WAFU's asset turnover comes in at 0.577 -- ranking 25th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WAFU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WAFU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAFU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.58||52-week high||$10.30|
|Prev. close||$2.58||52-week low||$1.93|
|Day high||$2.63||Avg. volume||96,414|
|50-day MA||$2.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.88||Market Cap||11.46M|
Wah Fu Education Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (WAFU) Company Bio
Wah Fu Education Group develops online education materials that are offered through the cloud and that can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as standard examination preparation, professional training and interactive programs for educational purposes other than exam preparation. We also produce thousands of online classes. Our services not only include development of online education platforms and online course materials but also consist of comprehensive cloud service for online education and exam preparation training. The bulk of our operations is conducted via our wholly owned subsidiaries, primarily Beijing Huaxia Dadi Distance Learning Services Co., Ltd. while the rest of our business operations, including certain portions of our B2C services and technology services, are conducted through our variable interest entity Beijing Huaxia Dadi Digital Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Most Popular Stories View All
WAFU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAFU Latest Social Stream
View Full WAFU Social Stream
Latest WAFU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wah Fu Education Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAFU as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Ideally, a business...
Is Wah Fu Education Group Limited's (NASDAQ:WAFU) Recent Price Movement Underpinned By Its Weak Fundamentals?
Wah Fu Education Group (NASDAQ:WAFU) has had a rough month with its share price down 21%. We, however decided to study...
Wah Fu Education Group Ltd. Clarifies That the New Regulations Related to Homework and Off-campus Training for Students in China Does Not Impact the Company
BEIJING, China, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (“Wah Fu” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:WAFU), a provider of online education and exam preparation services, as well as related training materials and technology solutions for both institutions and individuals, today clarified that the new policy, Opinions on Further Reducing the Burden of Homework and Off-campus Training for Students in Compulsory Education (“Opinions”), issued by the General Office of the Chinese Comm
WAFU Price Returns