Wabco Holdings Inc. (WBC): Price and Financial Metrics
WBC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,898,499,050, WABCO Holdings Inc has a greater market value than 80.32% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WBC is 2.78 -- better than 80.09% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WBC is more volatile than just 4.43% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WABCO Holdings Inc are BRKR, MKSI, ENTG, ALSN, and HXL.
- WBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WABCO Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.wabco-auto.com.
WBC Daily Price Range
WBC 52-Week Price Range
WBC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WBC Price/Volume Stats
Wabco Holdings Inc. (WBC) Company Bio
WABCO Holdings is a leading innovator and global supplier of technologies that improve the safety and efficiency of commercial vehicles. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in Brussels, Belgium.