Warner Bros. Discovery Inc. Series A (WBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WBD POWR Grades
- WBD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 38.22% of US stocks.
- WBD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WBD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
WBD Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 231.99%, WARNER BROS DISCOVERY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.98% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WBD has reported earnings growth of -487.04%, putting it ahead of merely 3.75% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for WARNER BROS DISCOVERY INC comes in at 177.39%, a number that bests 95.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WARNER BROS DISCOVERY INC are TRV, WCN, MFC, RSG, and SU.
- WBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WARNER BROS DISCOVERY INC's official web site, go to corporate.discovery.com.
WBD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WBD's EV/EBIT ratio is 185.38% lower, now standing at -11.1.
- Over the past 216 months, WBD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 25.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WBD.
WBD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -21.79%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 107.27%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -4.89%.
The table below shows WBD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.34||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$14.00||52-week low||$8.82|
|Day high||$14.51||Avg. volume||20,710,316|
|50-day MA||$14.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.08||Market Cap||34.85B|
Warner Bros. Discovery Inc. Series A (WBD) Company Bio
Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. is an American multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate. The company was formed on April 8, 2022 via the divestment of WarnerMedia by AT&T, and its merger into fellow media company Discovery Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
WBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WBD Latest Social Stream
View Full WBD Social Stream
Latest WBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WARNER BROS DISCOVERY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WBD as an investment opportunity.
Hollywood Is Betting on Fear
A boom in scary movies is here as studios seek to lure audiences back to theaters. Brace yourself for a new brand of horror.
7 Hot Stocks To Turn $1,000 Into $10,000 By 2030
These hot stocks have proven to be consistent winners and can help to power portfolios to new heights over the long term.
Warner's 'Shazam' sequel disappoints with $30.5M opening
Shazam! Fury of the Gods (NASDAQ:WBD) led the weekend box office as it took a turn in the month of sequels - but it pointed toward some potential "hero fatigue" among filmgoers.
The DC Comics adaptation stretched to a disappointing opening of $30.5M, easily taking the top spot, but at nearly half the $53.5M domestic opening for its 2019 predecessor Shazam.<...
Why Is Warner Bros Discovery (WBD) Stock Up Today?
Warner Bros Discovery (WBD) stock is on the rise Friday as investors react to new upgrades for the media company's shares.
Warner Bros. Discovery stock ticks up amid analyst upgrades
The Yahoo Finance Live team discusses the lift in WBD stock following some analysts' upgrades.
WBD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...