WeWork Inc. (WE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WE POWR Grades
- WE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
WE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WE is -1.03 -- better than only 4.91% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WEWORK INC is higher than it is for about 92.23% of US stocks.
- WE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EAT, PANL, LPG, SMHI, and INDT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to WE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001813756.
WE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WE's EV/EBIT ratio is 143.59% lower, now standing at -11.9.
- WE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WE.
WE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.83||52-week high||$9.83|
|Prev. close||$2.76||52-week low||$1.94|
|Day high||$3.02||Avg. volume||5,377,047|
|50-day MA||$2.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.95||Market Cap||2.06B|
WeWork Inc. (WE) Company Bio
WeWork Inc. offers flexible workspace solution to individual and enterprises worldwide. It provides open workspace, event space, dedicated desk, standard office space, office suite, and full floor office. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
WE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WE Latest Social Stream
View Full WE Social Stream
Latest WE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEWORK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WE as an investment opportunity.
As the downturn continues, sell these 7 real estate stocks, but add this one deep value real estate play to your portfolio.
The office-sharing company reported a wider-than-expected loss and slowing sales growth in its most recent quarter.
NEW YORK, November 10, 2022--Due to a transcription error, in the "CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED STATEMENTS OF CASH FLOWS" table, figure in the 2022 column of row "Operating lease right-of-use assets" should read 882 (instead of 82).
(Reuters) -WeWork Inc forecast fourth-quarter revenue below estimates and said it will exit about 40 underperforming U.S. locations, as the workspace provider deals with high expenses and a strong U.S. dollar. WeWork expects fourth-quarter revenue of between $870 million and $890 million, below Wall Street targets of $923.8 million. It did not disclose which U.S. locations it would exit.
On a Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) basis, WeWork lost $629 million, including $430 million in non-cash expenses; analysts had been expecting a loss of $338 million. WeWork also said it extended the maturity date of $500 million of senior secured notes to March 2025 from February 2024—the company said those notes were undrawn at the end of the third quarter. WeWork said it ended the third quarter with cash, commitments, and access to liquidity of about $1.5 billion, including $460 million of cash and cash equivalents, $500 million of the unissued senior secured notes, and at least $500 million of secured debt covenant capacity.
WE Price Returns