Wilhelmina International, Inc. (WHLM): Price and Financial Metrics
WHLM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.73||52-week high||$4.97|
|Prev. close||$4.58||52-week low||$3.16|
|Day high||$4.73||Avg. volume||4,042|
|50-day MA||$4.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.07||Market Cap||24.39M|
WHLM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHLM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WHLM is currently 40.53, higher than 91.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 146.63%, WILHELMINA INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.77% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WHLM's revenue has grown -59.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.98% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WHLM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HNI, B, ZYXI, CVCO, and DNOW.
- Visit WHLM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wilhelmina.com.
WHLM Valuation Summary
- WHLM's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 26.32% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- WHLM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 30.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WHLM.
WHLM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3317.98%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -21.37%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -17.16%.
The table below shows WHLM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WHLM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WHLM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.44% of graded US stocks.
- WHLM's asset turnover comes in at 1.551 -- ranking 54th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- LTRPA, PCOM, and DTSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WHLM.
The table below shows WHLM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Wilhelmina International, Inc. (WHLM) Company Bio
Wilhelmina International, Inc. primarily engages in the fashion model management business. It specializes in the representation and management of models, entertainers, artists, athletes, and other talent to various clients, including retailers, designers, advertising agencies, print and electronic media and catalog companies. The company offers fashion modeling talent and social media influencer services to clients, such as advertising agencies, branded consumer goods companies, fashion designers, Internet sites, retailers, department stores, product catalogs, and magazine publications; and represents artists in the hair, makeup, photography, and stylist arenas to various companies in the media, advertising, retail, pharmaceutical, and music industries. It is also involved in the licensing of the Wilhelmina name to third-parties, such as fashion model agencies; television syndication royalties and production series contracts; and celebrity management activities. The company has operations in Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, and London, as well as a network of licensees in various local markets in the United States and internationally. Wilhelmina International, Inc. was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
WHLM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHLM Latest Social Stream
View Full WHLM Social Stream
Latest WHLM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILHELMINA INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHLM as an investment opportunity.
Third Quarter Financial Results (in thousands)Q3 23Q3 22YOYChange Q3 23 YTDQ3 22 YTDYOYChange Total Revenues$4,472$4,4420.7%$13,449$13,689(1.8%)Operating Income 467671(30.4%)8452,585(67.3%)Income Before Provision for Taxes485776(37.5%)7832,789(71.9%)Net Income 3591,887(81.0%)5043,547(85.8%)Gross Billings*16,15816,264(0.7%)51,28650,5131.5%EBITDA* 540820(34.1%)9462,944(67.9%)Adjusted EBITDA*547768(28.8%1,0812,898(62.7%)Pre-Corporate EBITDA*7951,015(21.7%)1,8193,621(49.8%)*Non-GAAP measures referen
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Do Its Financials Have Any Role To Play In Driving Wilhelmina International, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:WHLM) Stock Up Recently?
Most readers would already be aware that Wilhelmina International's (NASDAQ:WHLM) stock increased significantly by 11...
Second Quarter Financial Results (in thousands)Q2 23Q2 22YOYChangeQ2 23 YTDQ2 22 YTDYOYChangeTotal Revenues$4,493 $4,699(4.4%)$8,977$9,247(2.9%)Operating Income 149 1,040(85.7%) 378 1,914(80.3%)Income Before Provision for Taxes 88 1,148(92.3%) 298 2,013(85.2%)Net (Loss) Income (14) 921(101.5%) 145 1,660(91.3%)Gross Billings* 17,541 17,604(0.4%) 35,128 34,2492.6%EBITDA* 144 1,197(88.0%) 406 2,124(80.9%)Adjusted EBITDA* 230 1,142(79.9%) 534 2,130(74.9%)Pre-Corporate EBITDA* 476 1,364(65.1%) 1.024
Wilhelmina International ( NASDAQ:WHLM ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$4.48m (down 73...
WHLM Price Returns
Continue Researching WHLMWant to see what other sources are saying about Wilhelmina International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Wilhelmina International Inc (WHLM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wilhelmina International Inc (WHLM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wilhelmina International Inc (WHLM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch