Boingo Wireless, Inc. (WIFI): Price and Financial Metrics
WIFI Stock Summary
- WIFI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 272.67 -- higher than 85.11% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 560.26%, Boingo Wireless Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.95% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WIFI comes in at -33.16% -- higher than that of merely 9.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WIFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXTR, DZSI, ARAY, ADMP, and GPRO.
- Visit WIFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boingo.com.
WIFI Stock Price Chart More Charts
WIFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.10||52-week high||$25.98|
|Prev. close||$13.51||52-week low||$8.85|
|Day high||$13.99||Avg. volume||728,662|
|50-day MA||$12.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.64||Market Cap||578.51M|
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (WIFI) Company Bio
Boingo Wireless provides high-speed, high-bandwidth wireless Internet service to smartphones, tablet computers, laptops, and other wireless-enabled devices. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Los Angeles, California.