Wix.com Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WIX): Price and Financial Metrics
WIX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Wixcom Ltd is higher than 95.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.38, Wixcom Ltd has a higher such ratio than 88.21% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 103.87%, Wixcom Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 89.91% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wixcom Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ESTC, PSTG, IQ, RDFN, and GNMK.
- WIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wixcom Ltd's official web site, go to www.wix.com.
WIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$290.58||52-week high||$362.07|
|Prev. close||$289.06||52-week low||$122.24|
|Day high||$291.53||Avg. volume||670,045|
|50-day MA||$301.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$276.07||Market Cap||16.28B|
Wix.com Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WIX) Company Bio
Wix.com Ltd. develops and markets an Internet service that allows users to create Web content. It offers Web development, design, and management solutions and apps through an online platform that enables its user base of businesses, organizations, professionals, and individuals to create digital presence. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
WIX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Wixcom Ltd. To summarize, we found that Wixcom Ltd ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Wixcom Ltd, consider:
- In the past 5.39 years, Wixcom Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.75%; that's better than 81.61% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 19.02% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Wixcom Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WIX Latest Social Stream
View Full WIX Social Stream
Latest WIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wixcom Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WIX as an investment opportunity.
The website design company has grown tremendously, but here's what could take it to the next level.
This tech company learned some valuable lessons that could make it emerge from the pandemic stronger than ever.
Hot web-hosting firm Squarespace (SQSP) officially filed Friday to go public to raise some $100M, although that’s likely just a placeholder value.Squarespace didn’t include specifics in its S-1 filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange as to how many shares it will offer or an expected price range.However, the company...
Website design company Wix.com (NASDAQ: WIX) has a large presence in the United States and several other mostly English-speaking countries. In this video clip, recorded on March 16, Fool.com contributor Jason Hall and analyst Bill Mann ask Wix president and chief operating officer Nir Zohar where he sees the company's growth coming from. Jason Hall: Let's say 20 years into the future, and you think about Wix's mix now, I'm guessing that a majority is English-speaking countries.
The COVID-19 pandemic affected different businesses in different ways. In this video clip, recorded on March 16, Motley Fool senior analyst Bill Mann asks Nir Zohar, chief operating officer and president of website building company Wix.com (NASDAQ: WIX) how it has changed the company's business, and what it means for investors. Bill Mann: What I'd like to focus on is how the market has changed over the last year for Wix.
WIX Price Returns
Continue Researching WIXWant to do more research on Wixcom Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!