Wix.com Ltd. (WIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WIX POWR Grades
- WIX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 50.66% of US stocks.
- WIX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WIX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.25% of US stocks).
WIX Stock Summary
- WIXCOM LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.27% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WIX is currently 502.82, higher than 99.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 32.11 for WIXCOM LTD; that's greater than it is for 98.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WIXCOM LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be EOSE, PI, RVNC, RNG, and PANW.
- Visit WIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wix.com.
WIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WIX's price/sales ratio is 41.67% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- Over the past 108 months, WIX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WIX.
WIX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 205.52%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -50.56%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 21.38%.
The table below shows WIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69% of graded US stocks.
- WIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.599 -- ranking 270th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ASGN, MSFT, and AER are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WIX.
The table below shows WIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.90||52-week high||$207.00|
|Prev. close||$84.08||52-week low||$53.12|
|Day high||$82.90||Avg. volume||1,198,281|
|50-day MA||$71.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.87||Market Cap||4.75B|
Wix.com Ltd. (WIX) Company Bio
Wix.com Ltd. develops and markets an Internet service that allows users to create Web content. It offers Web development, design, and management solutions and apps through an online platform that enables its user base of businesses, organizations, professionals, and individuals to create digital presence. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
WIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WIX Latest Social Stream
View Full WIX Social Stream
Latest WIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WIXCOM LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WIX as an investment opportunity.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Apple (AAPL – Research Report), Par Technology (PAR – Research Report) and Wix (WIX – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Apple (AAPL) In a report released today, Samik Chatterjee from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Apple, with a price target of $200.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $149.84. According to TipRanks.
As of 1:45 p.m. ET, Wix stock was up about 5%. As of this writing, the S&P 500 is down 24% from its all-time high, and Wix stock is down 77% from its high. Upgrades during down times are relatively rare, which is why today's upgrade from Oppenheimer analyst Ken Wong comes as somewhat of a surprise.
Shares of Wix.com (NASDAQ: WIX) have fallen sharply from their 52-week high, but shareholders received some interesting news this week as Starboard Value has taken a 9% stake in the company. Shares rose 15.7% on Monday based on news of the prominent activist investor revealing its position. Here's why Starboard's involvement is a positive development for Wix shareholders and why there could be even more upside ahead.
Wix and Semrush Partner to Provide Users with Valuable Keyword Data to Help Grow Their Online Visibility
Wix (Nasdaq: WIX), a leading global SaaS platform to create, manage, and grow an online presence and Semrush (NYSE: SEMR), a leading online visibility management SaaS platform, today announced an integration providing Wix users access to Semrush's SEO keyword data directly through the Wix Platform. This integration provides users with valuable insights that can help them identify the right keywords for their website and improve their ranking in search results.
American hedge fund Starboard Value LP has taken an approximately 9% stake in Israel-based software company Wix.com Ltd. (WIX). The Jeffrey Smith-led fund has been steadily increasing its stake in Wix.com. Following the latest round of purchases, Starboard Value LP owns 5,171,652 shares of Wix.com. Also, several of Starboard Value’s Funds have ownership in Wix.com ranging from less than 1% to 9%. The news pushed the shares up in after-hours trading on September 16, and the stock is trading up over 2% in pre-market trading today.
WIX Price Returns