WISeKey International Holding Ltd (WKEY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WKEY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WKEY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WKEY is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- WKEY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7% of US stocks).
WKEY Stock Summary
- WKEY's went public 1.82 years ago, making it older than only 2.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.37%, Wisekey International Holding SA's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.95% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Wisekey International Holding SA comes in at -56.89%, a number that bests just 3.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WKEY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRTS, NSSC, POLA, EDAP, and DAKT.
- WKEY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wisekey International Holding SA's official web site, go to www.wisekey.com.
WKEY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WKEY's price/earnings ratio is 111.28% lower, now standing at -4.4.
- WKEY's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 20 months.
- Over the past 20 months, WKEY's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WKEY.
WKEY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WKEY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.32% of graded US stocks.
- WKEY's asset turnover comes in at 0.288 -- ranking 441st of 560 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WKEY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WKEY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WKEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.99||52-week high||$22.40|
|Prev. close||$5.92||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$5.99||Avg. volume||2,075,642|
|50-day MA||$6.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.87||Market Cap||119.50M|
WISeKey International Holding Ltd (WKEY) Company Bio
WISeKey International Holding Ltd operates as a cybersecurity company. The Company provides digital identity ecosystems for people and objects using blockchain, artificial intelligence, and Internet of Things. WISeKey International Holding also offers microchips in various IoT sectors, digital solutions for brand protection and security for financial institutions.
Most Popular Stories View All
WKEY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WKEY Latest Social Stream
View Full WKEY Social Stream
Latest WKEY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wisekey International Holding SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WKEY as an investment opportunity.
WISeKey to introduce The Code to the Metaverse - Programming Our Future For Good at the forthcoming Vatican Collegio Teutonico meeting
WISeKey to introduce The Code to the Metaverse - Programming Our Future For Good at the forthcoming Vatican Collegio Teutonico meeting Programming Our Future For Good Saturday, October 23, 2021 | Collegio Teutonico, Vatican City2:00– :00 pm CET / 8:00 – 11:00pm CST / 8:00 – 11:00am EST Authors of ‘The transHuman Code’ and ‘Artificial Humanity‘ to host the introduction of ‘The Code to the Metaverse - Programming Our Future For Good’ at The Vatican, Rome Geneva, Zug, Switzerland – October 20, 2021
WISeKey’s Cybersecurity and Identity Management Technology to Secure NFTs WISeKey’s cybersecurity technology and NFTs platform ensures that besides an authenticated and signed version of the actual digital asset, it creates an irreversible link to the physical object, provides proof of ownership, provenance, and a set of smart contracts describing future use and monetization streams GENEVA / New York – October 19, 2021: WISeKey International Holding Ltd. (“WISeKey”) (SIX: WIHN, NASDAQ: WKEY), le
WISeKey Announces 9-Month 2021 Preliminary Results; Reports Revenue of $15.4 Million, a 34% Increase from 9-Month 2020 Period
WISeKey Announces 9-Month 2021 Preliminary Results; Reports Revenue of $15.4 Million, a 34% Increase from 9-Month 2020 Period Strong focus on the development and commercialization of WISe.ART an NFT platform for the collectible and luxury market; through the WISe.Art, WISeKey is selling high value NFTs, incorporating the needs of this exclusive and high-volume marketplace WISeKey’s strong cash reserves of over $33 million, at end of September 2021, support investment in WISe.ART, new Nano SEAL c
WISeKey’s Blockchain-Based Solutions Offer Decentralized Trust to Unlock a Decentralized Internet 3.0 via the Trust Protocol Alliance
WISeKey’s Blockchain-Based Solutions Offer Decentralized Trust to Unlock a Decentralized Internet 3.0 via the Trust Protocol Alliance (for more information visit https://trustprotocolassociation.org/) Geneva, Zug, Switzerland – October 11, 2021 - WISeKey International Holding Ltd ("WISeKey", SIX: WIHN), a leading cybersecurity, IoT and AI company, today announced that Trust Protocol Association (the Association) is now fully operational. The purpose of the Association is to establish a new Trust
WISeKey Upgrades its Semiconductors to Include NFTs Technology With its New NanoSealRT NFC Secure Element Creating Trust Among IoT Devices
WISeKey Upgrades its Semiconductors to Include NFTs Technology With its New NanoSealRT NFC Secure Element Creating Trust Among IoT Devices Geneva, Switzerland – October 6 2021: WISeKey International Holding (“WISeKey”, SIX: WIHN, NASDAQ: WKEY), a leading cybersecurity, AI and IoT company, today announced that it is releasing its new NanoSealRT Near Field Communication (NFC) secure element to allow any object to authenticate itself and create its own NFT by combining in tiny tags original innovat
WKEY Price Returns