WISeKey International Holding Ltd (WKEY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WKEY POWR Grades
- WKEY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 62.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WKEY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- WKEY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.18% of US stocks).
WKEY Stock Summary
- WKEY's went public 1.59 years ago, making it older than merely 1.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.37%, Wisekey International Holding SA's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.7% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WKEY's revenue has grown -56.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.52% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wisekey International Holding SA are LINC, TESS, TOUR, NBEV, and PRA.
- WKEY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wisekey International Holding SA's official web site, go to www.wisekey.com.
WKEY Valuation Summary
- WKEY's price/sales ratio is 7.5; this is 44.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 19 months, WKEY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.5.
- Over the past 19 months, WKEY's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WKEY.
WKEY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WKEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.72||52-week high||$22.40|
|Prev. close||$6.95||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$6.97||Avg. volume||2,507,595|
|50-day MA||$7.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.64||Market Cap||134.06M|
WISeKey International Holding Ltd (WKEY) Company Bio
WISeKey International Holding Ltd operates as a cybersecurity company. The Company provides digital identity ecosystems for people and objects using blockchain, artificial intelligence, and Internet of Things. WISeKey International Holding also offers microchips in various IoT sectors, digital solutions for brand protection and security for financial institutions.
WKEY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WKEY Latest Social Stream
View Full WKEY Social Stream
Latest WKEY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wisekey International Holding SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WKEY as an investment opportunity.
WISeKey’s NFT platform now available as a white-label allows brands to issue their TrustedNFT fully carbon neutral projects to comply with upcoming ESG regulations
WISeKey’s NFT platform now available as a white-label allows brands to issue their TrustedNFT fully carbon neutral projects to comply with upcoming ESG regulations The partnership with Green NFT also ensures that NFTs on the WISe.Art platform are fully carbon neutral and in compliance with upcoming ESG regulations, which is the desire of most collectors to protect the planet. The while-labeling WISeKey NFT option allows brands to include a part of the WISe.Art platform into their own ecosystems
WISeKey’s Zero Trust Solution Helps WISeID.com Users Prevent Pegasus Malware that Infects iPhones and Androids Devices
WISeKey’s Zero Trust Solution Helps WISeID.com Users Prevent Pegasus Malware that Infects iPhones and Androids Devices Zero Trust is a cybersecurity concept centered on the belief that organizations should not automatically trust anything inside or outside its security perimeters and instead must digitally verify anything and everything trying to connect to its systems before granting access. Pegasus malware infects iPhones and Android devices and allows hackers to extract messages, photos and e
WISeKeys strong cash reserves of $35.9 million, as of July 9, 2021, support investment in the U.S. market, which currently is the fastest growing market within its IoT/Cybersecurity segment WISeKey International Holding Ltd, a leading cyber security, IoT, and AI platform company, announced that it has secured several major wins in the U.S. market for its microchip semiconductor based IoT technology, anti-counterfeiting, brand protection,  The post WISeKeys Semiconductor Revenue in the US Surges Despite Shortage in Semiconductor Manufacturing appeared first on AiThority .
WISeKey’s Semiconductor Revenue in the United States Surges Despite Shortage in Semiconductor Manufacturing
WISeKey’s Semiconductor Revenue in the United States Surges Despite Shortage in Semiconductor Manufacturing U.S. IoT segment generated revenue of approximately $4.5 million in H1 2021, a 5% increase as compared to H1 2020; WISeKey expects this market to generate revenue of approximately $9.5 million for FY2021 due to increased semiconductors demand and sales for drones, routers, batteries, medical and NFT security WISeKey’s strong cash reserves of $35.9 million, as of July 9, 2021, support inves
WISeKey Strengthens it Semiconductors NFC Brand Protection Related Patent Portfolio in China WISeKey has been granted two fundamental patents about Semiconductors NFC tag design in China, which protect the company’s unique IP in the area of product authenticity verification and customer engagement. Geneva, Switzerland – July 13, 2021: WISeKey International Holding Ltd. (“WISeKey”) (SIX: WIHN, NASDAQ: WKEY), a leading global cybersecurity and IoT company today announced it has been granted two ne
WKEY Price Returns