Willdan Group, Inc. (WLDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLDN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WLDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WLDN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WLDN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
WLDN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 254.46, Willdan Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.06% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WLDN is currently 41.14, higher than 86.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Willdan Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WLDN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFIX, WTTR, BYRN, MTRX, and RGR.
- WLDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Willdan Group Inc's official web site, go to www.willdan.com.
WLDN Valuation Summary
- WLDN's EV/EBIT ratio is -41.7; this is 294.86% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 180 months, WLDN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- WLDN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 180 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLDN.
WLDN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 154.27%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 236.96%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -175.38%.
The table below shows WLDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WLDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.15% of graded US stocks.
- WLDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.927 -- ranking 140th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VSEC, BNFT, and SPSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WLDN.
The table below shows WLDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WLDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.90||52-week high||$43.22|
|Prev. close||$27.68||52-week low||$23.11|
|Day high||$28.72||Avg. volume||59,793|
|50-day MA||$26.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.13||Market Cap||355.24M|
Willdan Group, Inc. (WLDN) Company Bio
Willdan Group, Inc. provides professional technical and consulting services to utilities, private industry, and public agencies at various levels of government primarily in the Unites States. It operates through four segments: Energy Efficiency Services, Engineering Services, Public Finance Services, and Homeland Security Services. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Anaheim, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WLDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLDN Latest Social Stream
View Full WLDN Social Stream
Latest WLDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Willdan Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLDN as an investment opportunity.
Willdan Sets Date for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
ANAHEIM, Calif., February 22, 2022--Willdan Group, Inc. ("Willdan") (Nasdaq: WLDN), today announced that it will release fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 financial results after the close of the stock market on Thursday, March 10, 2022. Following the release, Willdan will host its investor conference call at 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT.
Willdan Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WLDN ) has secured a contract from the Utah State University to develop a strategic decarbonization plan for the Full story available on Benzinga.com
ANAHEIM, Calif., February 09, 2022--Willdan Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: WLDN) announced today that Utah State University (USU) has awarded it a contract to develop a strategic decarbonization plan for the USU central utility plant. As part of this contract, Willdan will identify and help prioritize a series of projects for construction that focus on the campus’s central heating, cooling, and power generation systems. This contract is part of a larger initiative led by the USU Greenhouse Gas Reduction S
The big shareholder groups in Willdan Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WLDN ) have power over the company. Large companies usually...
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
WLDN Price Returns