Willdan Group, Inc. (WLDN): Price and Financial Metrics
WLDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.96||52-week high||$25.38|
|Prev. close||$20.26||52-week low||$13.86|
|Day high||$20.40||Avg. volume||40,144|
|50-day MA||$19.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.78||Market Cap||272.39M|
WLDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLDN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WLDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WLDN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WLDN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
WLDN Stock Summary
- WLDN's current price/earnings ratio is 104.98, which is higher than 94.91% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of WILLDAN GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WILLDAN GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of -274.81%; that's higher than merely 5.13% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WILLDAN GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GHM, MAT, UTZ, HLX, and LCII.
- WLDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WILLDAN GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.willdan.com.
WLDN Valuation Summary
- WLDN's price/earnings ratio is 102.8; this is 419.19% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- WLDN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 207 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLDN.
WLDN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -129.37%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -114.51%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 16.66%.
The table below shows WLDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WLDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.15% of graded US stocks.
- WLDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.927 -- ranking 140th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VSEC, BNFT, and SPSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WLDN.
The table below shows WLDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Willdan Group, Inc. (WLDN) Company Bio
Willdan Group, Inc. provides professional technical and consulting services to utilities, private industry, and public agencies at various levels of government primarily in the Unites States. It operates through four segments: Energy Efficiency Services, Engineering Services, Public Finance Services, and Homeland Security Services. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Anaheim, California.
WLDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLDN Latest Social Stream
View Full WLDN Social Stream
Latest WLDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILLDAN GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLDN as an investment opportunity.
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “Micro Cap Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The micro capitalization segment of the market proved the most challenging in the quarter with the Russell Micro Cap Index declining -7.93%. The Russell Micro Cap Growth Index fell further with a […]
Willdan (WLDN) wins energy service performance contract, paving the way for a greener future while boosting its backlog.
ANAHEIM, Calif., November 07, 2023--Willdan Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WLDN) announced today that it has been awarded a $6.45 million energy service performance contract by Yosemite Unified School District. This contract includes the design and installation of a 734-kW solar photovoltaic system across the District’s three school sites as well as lighting, HVAC system, and thermostat control upgrades. Willdan is also providing grant application and planning support for the District’s EV fleet and charg
Willdan Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WLDN) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 5, 2023 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Willdan Group Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. Our host for today’s call is Al Kaschalk, Vice President of Investor Relations. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. [Operator […]
Q3 2023 Willdan Group Inc Earnings Call
WLDN Price Returns