Willdan Group, Inc. (WLDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLDN POWR Grades
- WLDN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WLDN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WLDN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
WLDN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of WILLDAN GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- WLDN's price/sales ratio is 0.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 15.97% of US stocks.
- The volatility of WILLDAN GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of 79.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WILLDAN GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HWKN, BARK, ROCK, MPX, and CMT.
- Visit WLDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.willdan.com.
WLDN Valuation Summary
- WLDN's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 54.55% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- WLDN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.7 over the prior 199 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLDN.
WLDN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -129.37%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -114.51%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 16.66%.
The table below shows WLDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WLDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.15% of graded US stocks.
- WLDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.927 -- ranking 140th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VSEC, BNFT, and SPSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WLDN.
The table below shows WLDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WLDN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WLDN, see our WLDN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$57.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.17 (Strong Buy)|
WLDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.20||52-week high||$32.77|
|Prev. close||$14.89||52-week low||$10.98|
|Day high||$15.20||Avg. volume||51,110|
|50-day MA||$17.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.52||Market Cap||203.48M|
Willdan Group, Inc. (WLDN) Company Bio
Willdan Group, Inc. provides professional technical and consulting services to utilities, private industry, and public agencies at various levels of government primarily in the Unites States. It operates through four segments: Energy Efficiency Services, Engineering Services, Public Finance Services, and Homeland Security Services. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Anaheim, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WLDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLDN Latest Social Stream
View Full WLDN Social Stream
Latest WLDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILLDAN GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLDN as an investment opportunity.
Willdan Selected by One of the Largest Utilities in the U.S. to Provide Planning Software and Services
ANAHEIM, Calif., March 28, 2023--Willdan Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WLDN) announced today that one of the nation's largest energy delivery companies and their operating companies have licensed Integral Analytics’ LoadSEER software to evaluate integrated grid planning alternatives. Integral Analytics is Willdan’s wholly owned software subsidiary. This contract includes a software license for LoadSEER’s load and DER forecasting, software implementation, data services, and long-term professional support.
Willdan Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WLDN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Willdan Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WLDN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 9, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Willdan Group Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. . It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Al Kaschalk of Investor Relations. Please proceed. Al Kaschalk: Thank you, Latania. Good afternoon, everyone, […]
Q4 2022 Willdan Group Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Willdan Group Inc Earnings Call
Willdan Group (WLDN) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Willdan (WLDN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.29% and 8.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Willdan Group Reports Fourth Quarter/Full Year 2022 Results and Provides 2023 Outlook
ANAHEIM, Calif., March 09, 2023--Willdan Group, Inc. ("Willdan") (Nasdaq: WLDN) today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 30, 2022 and outlook for 2023.
WLDN Price Returns
Continue Researching WLDNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Willdan Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Willdan Group Inc (WLDN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willdan Group Inc (WLDN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willdan Group Inc (WLDN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...