Willdan Group, Inc. (WLDN): Price and Financial Metrics
WLDN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WLDN is 2.31 -- better than 78.37% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Willdan Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Willdan Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -252.79%; that's higher than merely 7.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Willdan Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be URG, ITP, MPX, AMSF, and ESNT.
- Visit WLDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.willdan.com.
WLDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.12||52-week high||$54.99|
|Prev. close||$37.86||52-week low||$18.57|
|Day high||$37.72||Avg. volume||98,653|
|50-day MA||$43.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.19||Market Cap||454.24M|
Willdan Group, Inc. (WLDN) Company Bio
Willdan Group, Inc. provides professional technical and consulting services to utilities, private industry, and public agencies at various levels of government primarily in the Unites States. It operates through four segments: Energy Efficiency Services, Engineering Services, Public Finance Services, and Homeland Security Services. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Anaheim, California.
WLDN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Willdan Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Willdan Group Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 58.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WLDN, they are:
- Willdan Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 26 -- greater than 88.37% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Willdan Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.88. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.05% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 79.02% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WLDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLDN Latest Social Stream
View Full WLDN Social Stream
Latest WLDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Willdan Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLDN as an investment opportunity.
Willdan Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: WLDN) today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Stacy McLaughlin, will resign to pursue other interests. Ms. McLaughlin will remain a consultant with Willdan for six months to ensure an orderly transition. Creighton (Kim) Early, currently Executive Vice President of Willdan Energy Solutions, will become Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Willdan Group, Inc.
Willdan Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WLDN ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price rise...
LoadSEER and Integral Analytics Continue as Integrated Grid Planning Software Solution in California
Willdan Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WLDN) announced today that California’s largest Investor Owned Utility is deploying the latest version of the Integral Analytics LoadSEER software application to provide spatial load and distributed energy resource (DER) forecasting over the next five years. Integral Analytics is Willdan’s wholly owned software subsidiary.
Willdan Group, Inc. ("Willdan") (NASDAQ: WLDN), today announced that it expects to release first quarter 2021 financial results after the close of the stock market on Thursday, May 6, 2021. The Company will be hosting an investor conference call and webcast related to this release at 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT the same day. The details for the investor conference call are as follows:
ANAHEIM, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $WLDN--Willdan Group, Inc. (“Willdan”) (Nasdaq: WLDN), a provider of professional technical and consulting services, today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. Fourth Quarter 2020 Summary Signed $781 million in California Investor Owned Utility Contracts Consolidated contract revenue of $96.9 million, a decrease of 25.1% Net revenue of $50.8 million, a decrease of 16.8% Net loss of $4.0 million, or $(0.33) per dilute
WLDN Price Returns
Continue Researching WLDNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Willdan Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!