Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLKP POWR Grades
- WLKP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WLKP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- WLKP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 49.49% of US stocks).
WLKP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WLKP is currently 1.64, higher than merely 7.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WESTLAKE CHEMICAL PARTNERS LP is higher than it is for about 94.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WLKP is more volatile than just 6.71% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WESTLAKE CHEMICAL PARTNERS LP are CLF, CCK, EAF, OLN, and WPP.
- WLKP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WESTLAKE CHEMICAL PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.wlkpartners.com.
WLKP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, WLKP's price/sales ratio is 58.33% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- WLKP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.5 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLKP.
WLKP Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 3.54%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.14%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -81.84%.
The table below shows WLKP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLKP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WLKP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.06% of graded US stocks.
- WLKP's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 26th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SEE, CE, and WLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WLKP.
The table below shows WLKP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WLKP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLKP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.85||52-week high||$29.40|
|Prev. close||$21.70||52-week low||$18.58|
|Day high||$22.33||Avg. volume||48,950|
|50-day MA||$23.71||Dividend yield||8.74%|
|200-day MA||$23.67||Market Cap||769.60M|
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Company Bio
Westlake Chemical Partners LP produces and sell ethylene, ethylene co-products, including propylene, crude butadiene, pyrolysis gasoline, and hydrogen directly to third parties on either a spot or contract basis. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WLKP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLKP Latest Social Stream
View Full WLKP Social Stream
Latest WLKP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTLAKE CHEMICAL PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLKP as an investment opportunity.
Seeking at Least 9% Dividend Yield? Analysts Suggest 2 Dividend Stocks to Buy
Dividend stocks are the Swiss army knives of the stock market. When dividend stocks go up, you make money. When they don’t go up — you still make money (from the dividend). Heck, even when a dividend stock goes down in price, it’s not all bad news, because the dividend yield (the absolute dividend amount, divided by the stock price) gets richer the more the stock falls in price. Knowing all this, wouldn’t you like to find great dividend stocks? Of course you would. Wall Street analysts have chim
Westlake (NYSE:WLK) sheds 3.4% this week, as yearly returns fall more in line with earnings growth
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...
Westlake Chemical Partners LP Filed Annual Report
HOUSTON, March 01, 2023--Westlake Chemical Partners LP (NYSE: WLKP) (the "Partnership") announced that it filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 1, 2023. A copy of this 10-K may be found on the Partnership's website, www.wlkpartners.com, by selecting the "Investor Relations" tab, then "SEC Filings."
WLKP vs. NVZMY: Which Stock Should Value Investors Buy Now?
WLKP vs. NVZMY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Are Investors Undervaluing Westlake Chemical Partners (WLKP) Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
WLKP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WLKPWant to see what other sources are saying about Westlake Chemical Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...