Westlake Chemical Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (WLKP): Price and Financial Metrics
WLKP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WLKP is currently 1.89, higher than merely 8.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Westlake Chemical Partners LP is higher than it is for about 94.5% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Westlake Chemical Partners LP's share price is greater than that of only 6.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Westlake Chemical Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be GAIN, PYX, MERC, MCC, and CENX.
- Visit WLKP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wlkpartners.com.
WLKP Stock Price Chart More Charts
WLKP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.61||52-week high||$24.95|
|Prev. close||$21.59||52-week low||$20.25|
|Day high||$21.86||Avg. volume||55,512|
|50-day MA||$22.73||Dividend yield||8.62%|
|200-day MA||$22.78||Market Cap||696.86M|
Westlake Chemical Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (WLKP) Company Bio
Westlake Chemical Partners LP produces and sell ethylene, ethylene co-products, including propylene, crude butadiene, pyrolysis gasoline, and hydrogen directly to third parties on either a spot or contract basis. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.