Westlake Chemical Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (WLKP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLKP POWR Grades
- WLKP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.03% of US stocks.
- WLKP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WLKP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 33.22% of US stocks).
WLKP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WLKP is 3.57 -- better than 87.47% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Westlake Chemical Partners LP is higher than just 7.58% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For WLKP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.41% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WLKP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FRO, NWN, NJR, TRTN, and KNOP.
- WLKP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Westlake Chemical Partners LP's official web site, go to www.wlkpartners.com.
WLKP Valuation Summary
- WLKP's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 58.33% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 85 months, WLKP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.6.
- Over the past 85 months, WLKP's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLKP.
WLKP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.35%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -28.2%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -2.24%.
The table below shows WLKP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLKP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLKP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.96||52-week high||$27.57|
|Prev. close||$26.95||52-week low||$17.82|
|Day high||$27.20||Avg. volume||93,699|
|50-day MA||$26.92||Dividend yield||7.07%|
|200-day MA||$24.06||Market Cap||948.97M|
Westlake Chemical Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (WLKP) Company Bio
Westlake Chemical Partners LP produces and sell ethylene, ethylene co-products, including propylene, crude butadiene, pyrolysis gasoline, and hydrogen directly to third parties on either a spot or contract basis. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WLKP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Westlake Chemical Partners LP. To summarize, we found that Westlake Chemical Partners LP ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 327.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Westlake Chemical Partners LP, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 30% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 65.78% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Westlake Chemical Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Westlake Chemical Partners LP experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than just 20.22% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WLKP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLKP Latest Social Stream
View Full WLKP Social Stream
Latest WLKP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westlake Chemical Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLKP as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, August 02, 2021--The Board of Directors of Westlake Chemical Partners GP LLC, the general partner of Westlake Chemical Partners LP (the "Partnership") (NYSE:WLKP), has declared a distribution by the Partnership of $0.4714 per unit. This is the 28th consecutive quarterly distribution announced by the Partnership since its initial public offering. The distribution will be payable on August 26, 2021, to unit holders of record on August 12, 2021.
Strong end-market demand and the benefits of strategic measures are likely to have aided the performance of chemical companies in Q2. Let's see how DD, FMC, WLK and KWR are poised ahead of their earnings releases.
Westlake Chemical's (WLK) Q2 performance is likely to have benefited from higher demand for polyethylene and PVC resin.
Westlake (WLK) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CWH, KBH, CVLG, and WLK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on July 27, 2021
WLKP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WLKPWant to see what other sources are saying about Westlake Chemical Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch