Westlake Chemical Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (WLKP): Price and Financial Metrics
WLKP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WLKP is currently 2.52, higher than only 8.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Westlake Chemical Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Westlake Chemical Partners LP is higher than it is for about 94.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Westlake Chemical Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be RAND, GAIN, XIN, WPP, and COOP.
- Visit WLKP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wlkpartners.com.
WLKP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLKP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.71||52-week high||$27.16|
|Prev. close||$26.70||52-week low||$14.85|
|Day high||$26.95||Avg. volume||122,900|
|50-day MA||$24.40||Dividend yield||7.08%|
|200-day MA||$21.47||Market Cap||940.17M|
Westlake Chemical Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (WLKP) Company Bio
Westlake Chemical Partners LP produces and sell ethylene, ethylene co-products, including propylene, crude butadiene, pyrolysis gasoline, and hydrogen directly to third parties on either a spot or contract basis. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WLKP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WLKP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Westlake Chemical Partners LP ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 255% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WLKP, they are:
- Westlake Chemical Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Westlake Chemical Partners LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.54. This coverage rate is greater than that of 65.24% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Westlake Chemical Partners LP experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 20.56% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WLKP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLKP Latest Social Stream
View Full WLKP Social Stream
Latest WLKP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westlake Chemical Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLKP as an investment opportunity.
Westlake (WLK) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
It doesn't make much sense to purchase a stock for a high dividend only to watch that dividend be cut, or even worse, see its stock price plummet and have the dividend cut. One Liberty Properties (NYSE: OLP), Westlake Chemical Partners (NYSE: WLKP), and AT&T (NYSE: T) all provide dividends with yields of at least 6%, yet are in solid positions with potential for growth this year. In the case of these companies, the yield is so high is because their stock price has dropped.
Westlake (WLK) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for March 25th
Since the tournament has reached Sweet Sixteen, let's start filling the brackets from this level and then compare those like we do for March Madness to get to the real winner.
WLKP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WLKPWant to see what other sources are saying about Westlake Chemical Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!