Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLKP POWR Grades
- WLKP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WLKP is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- WLKP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
WLKP Stock Summary
- WLKP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 520.76 -- higher than 94.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WLKP is currently 2.06, higher than merely 6.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For WLKP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.79% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Westlake Chemical Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be ARCO, CINR, COOP, BRFS, and CPAC.
- Visit WLKP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wlkpartners.com.
WLKP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, WLKP's price/sales ratio is 60.87% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 86 months, WLKP's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- Over the past 86 months, WLKP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLKP.
WLKP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -81.98%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.86%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -74.09%.
The table below shows WLKP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLKP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WLKP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.88% of graded US stocks.
- WLKP's asset turnover comes in at 0.777 -- ranking 30th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CE, WLK, and AVNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WLKP.
The table below shows WLKP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WLKP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLKP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.71||52-week high||$27.57|
|Prev. close||$25.53||52-week low||$17.82|
|Day high||$25.73||Avg. volume||80,770|
|50-day MA||$25.39||Dividend yield||7.35%|
|200-day MA||$25.49||Market Cap||905.12M|
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Company Bio
Westlake Chemical Partners LP produces and sell ethylene, ethylene co-products, including propylene, crude butadiene, pyrolysis gasoline, and hydrogen directly to third parties on either a spot or contract basis. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WLKP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLKP Latest Social Stream
View Full WLKP Social Stream
Latest WLKP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westlake Chemical Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLKP as an investment opportunity.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Westlake (WLK) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
WLK, SIG, and OLN made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on October 20, 2021.
HOUSTON, October 19, 2021--Westlake Chemical Partners (NYSE: WLKP) will release its third quarter earnings for 2021 prior to the market opening on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. The company will host a conference call at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (11:00 p.m. Central Time) on the same day to discuss the earnings release.
LAD, M, and WLK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on October 14, 2021.
WLKP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WLKPWant to see what other sources are saying about Westlake Chemical Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch