Westlake Chemical Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (WLKP): Price and Financial Metrics
WLKP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WLKP is 4.18 -- better than 88.79% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Westlake Chemical Partners LP is higher than merely 9.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Westlake Chemical Partners LP is higher than it is for about 94.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WLKP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PYX, MCC, GAIN, MERC, and OLN.
- WLKP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Westlake Chemical Partners LP's official web site, go to www.wlkpartners.com.
WLKP Stock Price Chart More Charts
WLKP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.31||52-week high||$26.48|
|Prev. close||$23.01||52-week low||$20.95|
|Day high||$23.33||Avg. volume||55,317|
|50-day MA||$23.61||Dividend yield||8.11%|
|200-day MA||$23.06||Market Cap||751.68M|
Westlake Chemical Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (WLKP) Company Bio
Westlake Chemical Partners LP produces and sell ethylene, ethylene co-products, including propylene, crude butadiene, pyrolysis gasoline, and hydrogen directly to third parties on either a spot or contract basis. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.