WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WOW POWR Grades
- WOW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 60.13% of US stocks.
- WOW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WOW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
WOW Stock Summary
- WOW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 359.91 -- higher than 91.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, WOW has reported earnings growth of -98.13%, putting it ahead of merely 14.73% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of WIDEOPENWEST INC's share price is greater than that of 82.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WIDEOPENWEST INC are TUSK, BTBD, TDW, SHEN, and CTO.
- Visit WOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wowway.com.
WOW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WOW's price/sales ratio is 31.43% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- WOW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 79.6 over the prior 71 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WOW.
WOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WOW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.51% of graded US stocks.
- WOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.421 -- ranking 28th of 64 Communication stocks.
- LBTYA, IDT, and SSP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WOW.
The table below shows WOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WOW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WOW, see our WOW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
WOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.40||52-week high||$22.94|
|Prev. close||$10.33||52-week low||$8.57|
|Day high||$10.57||Avg. volume||381,590|
|50-day MA||$10.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.62||Market Cap||894.34M|
WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW) Company Bio
WideOpenWest Networks, LLC provides broadband services to residential, business, and wholesale customers in Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Maryland, and the Southeast. The company offers a portfolio of services, including high-speed Internet, data, voice, cloud, and cable television services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
WOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WOW Latest Social Stream
View Full WOW Social Stream
Latest WOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WIDEOPENWEST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WOW as an investment opportunity.
WOW! Business Adds New Digital Search Business Listing Feature to Voice Service Plans
WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone (NYSE: WOW), a leading broadband services provider, today announced the availability of Enhanced Directory Listings, a new feature to its commercial voice services. The service gives WOW! Business customers access to an online portal where they can promote their business identity across the Internet with minimal time and expense.
WideOpenWest, Inc. (NYSE:WOW) Could Be Less Than A Year Away From Profitability
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse WideOpenWest, Inc.'s ( NYSE:WOW ) business as it appears the company may...
WOW! Reaches Key Market Expansion Milestones in South Carolina and Florida
WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone (NYSE: WOW), a leading broadband services provider, today announced it has gained great momentum toward meeting its Greenfield expansion goals by leasing a facility in its Greenville County, South Carolina market and welcoming WOW! veteran Dominick Silvio into the role of director of operations. Additionally, in Seminole County, Florida, further construction is in progress in Wekiwa Springs, Casselberry and Forest City. Each of these milestones is part of the company
WideOpenWest, Inc. to Participate in the Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference
WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone (NYSE:WOW), a leading broadband provider in the United States, today announced that John Rego, WOW!'s CFO will be participating in Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference on Monday, March 6, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET.
WideOpenWest (WOW) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
WideOpenWest (WOW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -287.50% and 2.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WOW Price Returns
Continue Researching WOWWant to do more research on WideOpenWest Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
WideOpenWest Inc (WOW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
WideOpenWest Inc (WOW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
WideOpenWest Inc (WOW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...