WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WOW POWR Grades
- WOW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 53.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WOW is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WOW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
WOW Stock Summary
- WOW's current price/earnings ratio is 2.05, which is higher than only 0.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.28 for WideOpenWest Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.59% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WOW comes in at 98.47% -- higher than that of 98.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WideOpenWest Inc are FRHC, CNK, ELVT, KALU, and BYD.
- WOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WideOpenWest Inc's official web site, go to www.wowway.com.
WOW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WOW's EV/EBIT ratio is 56.29% higher, now standing at 26.1.
- Over the past 52 months, WOW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- Over the past 52 months, WOW's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WOW.
WOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WOW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.51% of graded US stocks.
- WOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.421 -- ranking 28th of 64 Communication stocks.
- LBTYA, IDT, and SSP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WOW.
The table below shows WOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.21||52-week high||$23.92|
|Prev. close||$18.46||52-week low||$15.96|
|Day high||$18.35||Avg. volume||591,737|
|50-day MA||$20.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.55||Market Cap||1.60B|
WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW) Company Bio
WideOpenWest Networks, LLC provides broadband services to residential, business, and wholesale customers in Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Maryland, and the Southeast. The company offers a portfolio of services, including high-speed Internet, data, voice, cloud, and cable television services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
WOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WOW Latest Social Stream
View Full WOW Social Stream
Latest WOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WideOpenWest Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WOW as an investment opportunity.
WideOpenWest (WOW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -127.27% and 4.99%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WideOpenWest, Inc. ("WOW!" or the "Company") (NYSE: WOW), one of the nation's leading broadband providers, with an efficient, high-performing network that passes 1.9 million residential, business and wholesale consumers, today announced financial and operating results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone (NYSE: WOW), a leading broadband services provider, today announced the company is bringing its reliable, state-of-the-art all IP fiber network to residents and businesses in the northern suburbs of Orange County, Florida. WOW! plans to invest at least $40 million in Orange County, which is home to communities such as Maitland and Fairview Shores. Orange County marks the second new service area for WOW! as the company continues to add new markets to its footprint at
WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone (NYSE: WOW), a leading broadband services provider, today announced the company has partnered with Reach Mobile, to offer its HSD customers discounts when they purchase WOW! mobile powered by Reach.
WideOpenWest (WOW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WOW Price Returns