WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WOW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WOW is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- WOW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
WOW Stock Summary
- WideOpenWest Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.05% of US listed stocks.
- WOW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.6% of US stocks.
- The volatility of WideOpenWest Inc's share price is greater than that of 88.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WideOpenWest Inc are EAT, ENDP, MDCA, PPD, and CDK.
- WOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WideOpenWest Inc's official web site, go to www.wowway.com.
WOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.84||52-week high||$18.20|
|Prev. close||$15.15||52-week low||$4.72|
|Day high||$16.11||Avg. volume||372,407|
|50-day MA||$14.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.79||Market Cap||1.38B|
WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW) Company Bio
WideOpenWest Networks, LLC provides broadband services to residential, business, and wholesale customers in Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Maryland, and the Southeast. The company offers a portfolio of services, including high-speed Internet, data, voice, cloud, and cable television services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
WOW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for WideOpenWest Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that WideOpenWest Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for WideOpenWest Inc ended up being:
- 36% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.88% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 64% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 91.08% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, WideOpenWest Inc experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 22.5% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WOW Latest Social Stream
View Full WOW Social Stream
Latest WOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WideOpenWest Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WOW as an investment opportunity.
WideOpenWest (WOW) is 5.4% higher after B. Riley FBR resumed coverage of the stock at a Buy rating. It's also resumed coverage of Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN +0.3%), at Neutral. Smaller players like WOW and Shentel are well positioned to take advantage of broadband tailwinds "as the key competitive advantage for...
WOW! Joins the FCC's Emergency Broadband Benefit Program to Support Communities in Need of Internet Access During the COVID-19 Pandemic
WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone (NYSE: WOW), a leading broadband services provider, today announced the company's participation in the Emergency Broadband Benefit program, the FCC's initiative to help households across the country struggling to afford internet service during the pandemic. The program will allow eligible households to remain connected to services and resources they need for critical access to their jobs, healthcare information and remote education.
WideOpenWest, Inc. ("WOW!" or the "Company") (NYSE: WOW), one of the nation's leading broadband providers, with an efficient, high-performing network that passes more than three million residential, business and wholesale consumers, today announced financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / WideOpenWest, Inc. (NYSE:WOW) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
Feature interview Andrew Walker is a portfolio manager at Rangeley Capital LLC. He's also the founder of https://yetanothervalueblog.com/ and the Yet Another Value podcast. We discussed merger arb ideas, taking the other side of high profile short sellers and why simple value is not enough. Seeking Alpha: Walk us through...
WOW Price Returns