WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW): Price and Financial Metrics
WOW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WOW is -4.66 -- better than just 2.81% of US stocks.
- WOW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WideOpenWest Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,004.52%; that's higher than only 1.88% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WideOpenWest Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CIDM, TGI, GLIBA, WTI, and AGFS.
- Visit WOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wowway.com.
WOW Stock Price Chart More Charts
WOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.02||52-week high||$9.87|
|Prev. close||$4.34||52-week low||$2.95|
|Day high||$4.29||Avg. volume||378,755|
|50-day MA||$5.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.38||Market Cap||338.34M|
WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW) Company Bio
WideOpenWest Networks, LLC provides broadband services to residential, business, and wholesale customers in Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Maryland, and the Southeast. The company offers a portfolio of services, including high-speed Internet, data, voice, cloud, and cable television services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.