WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW): Price and Financial Metrics
WOW Stock Summary
- WideOpenWest Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.73% of US listed stocks.
- WOW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.88% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WOW has reported earnings growth of -309.6%, putting it ahead of just 4.77% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLW, RNGR, BZH, QUAD, and RRGB.
- Visit WOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wowway.com.
WOW Stock Price Chart More Charts
WOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.61||52-week high||$9.87|
|Prev. close||$6.68||52-week low||$4.98|
|Day high||$6.73||Avg. volume||292,968|
|50-day MA||$6.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.95||Market Cap||557.10M|
WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW) Company Bio
WideOpenWest Networks, LLC provides broadband services to residential, business, and wholesale customers in Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Maryland, and the Southeast. The company offers a portfolio of services, including high-speed Internet, data, voice, cloud, and cable television services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.