WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW): Price and Financial Metrics
WOW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WOW is -4.29 -- better than merely 2.71% of US stocks.
- WOW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.85% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WideOpenWest Inc is reporting a growth rate of -309.6%; that's higher than only 4.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLW, RNGR, BZH, QUAD, and RRGB.
- WOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WideOpenWest Inc's official web site, go to www.wowway.com.
WOW Stock Price Chart More Charts
WOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.46||52-week high||$9.87|
|Prev. close||$7.38||52-week low||$4.98|
|Day high||$7.53||Avg. volume||295,521|
|50-day MA||$6.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.76||Market Cap||628.74M|
WideOpenWest, Inc. (WOW) Company Bio
WideOpenWest Networks, LLC provides broadband services to residential, business, and wholesale customers in Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Maryland, and the Southeast. The company offers a portfolio of services, including high-speed Internet, data, voice, cloud, and cable television services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.