Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPM POWR Grades
- WPM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WPM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- WPM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
WPM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of WHEATON PRECIOUS METALS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WHEATON PRECIOUS METALS CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- WPM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WHEATON PRECIOUS METALS CORP are CCNC, CPG, GL, CNA, and SJR.
- Visit WPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wheatonpm.com.
WPM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, WPM's price/earnings ratio is 85.19% higher, now standing at 22.5.
- Over the past 212 months, WPM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3651.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WPM.
WPM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.92%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.79%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.52%.
The table below shows WPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WPM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.98% of graded US stocks.
- WPM's asset turnover comes in at 0.179 -- ranking 28th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.52||52-week high||$51.90|
|Prev. close||$39.42||52-week low||$28.62|
|Day high||$39.98||Avg. volume||2,612,577|
|50-day MA||$34.97||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$38.51||Market Cap||17.86B|
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM) Company Bio
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. is a Canadian multinational precious metals streaming company. It produces over 26 million ounces and sells over 29 million ounces of silver mined by other companies (including Barrick Gold and Goldcorp) as a by-product of their main operations. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPM Latest Social Stream
View Full WPM Social Stream
Latest WPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WHEATON PRECIOUS METALS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPM as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 13 best gold stocks to buy for recession. If you want to read about some more gold stocks, go directly to 5 Best Gold Stocks To Buy For Recession. According to a report by S&P Global, the sentiments for gold investment have risen over the past few months due […]
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. (WPM)’s stock is trading at $39.35 at the moment marking a fall of -1.92% from the last session close. As of this writing, shares are priced at -24.19% less than their 52-week high of $51.90, and 37.49% over their 52-week low of $28.62. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock […]
In this article, we discuss the 11 best commodity stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more commodity stocks to buy now, go directly to 5 Best Commodity Stocks To Buy Now. Commodities are often split into broad categories like hard and soft commodities. Natural resources are included in hard commodities […]
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Wheaton Precious...
Credit Suisse analyst Fahad Tariq maintained a Hold rating on Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM - Research Report) today and set a price target of C$50.00. The company's shares opened today at $36.54.According to TipRanks, Tariq is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 11.1% and a 58.73% success rate. Tariq covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Hudbay Minerals, Wheaton Precious Metals, and Centerra Gold.Currently, the analyst consensus on Wheaton Precious Metals is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $44.72.
WPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WPMWant to see what other sources are saying about Wheaton Precious Metals Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch