Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. (WPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPM POWR Grades
- WPM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WPM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- WPM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.44% of US stocks).
WPM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.91, Wheaton Precious Metals Corp has a higher such ratio than 88.77% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Wheaton Precious Metals Corp; that's greater than it is for just 8.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -83.35%, Wheaton Precious Metals Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.3% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wheaton Precious Metals Corp are WNS, CPRT, ONEM, CDAY, and ROLL.
- WPM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wheaton Precious Metals Corp's official web site, go to www.wheatonpm.com.
WPM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, WPM's price/sales ratio is 1093.75% higher, now standing at 19.1.
- Over the past 197 months, WPM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3829.9.
- Over the past 197 months, WPM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WPM.
WPM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 55.02%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 85.3%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -55.86%.
The table below shows WPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WPM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.8% of graded US stocks.
- WPM's asset turnover comes in at 0.179 -- ranking 28th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.38||52-week high||$50.62|
|Prev. close||$41.18||52-week low||$34.85|
|Day high||$41.42||Avg. volume||2,275,426|
|50-day MA||$41.78||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$42.33||Market Cap||18.64B|
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. (WPM) Company Bio
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp., formerly known as Silver Wheaton Corporation, is engaged in pure precious metals streaming and generates its revenues from the sale of silver and gold in Mexico, Peru, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Sweden, and Portugal. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
WPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPM Latest Social Stream
View Full WPM Social Stream
Latest WPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wheaton Precious Metals Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPM as an investment opportunity.
TECK vs. WPM: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Dimon isn't a fan of Bitcoin. Protect your portfolio from inflation this way.
Given the increasing volatility in equity markets, tailwinds for gold and silver stocks have become strong in Q4.
Wheaton is to release its Q321 results on Thursday 4 November, after the market close in Toronto. Ahead of the publication of its actual results, we have revised our earnings forecast for the quart
Investors in Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (Symbol: WPM) saw new options begin trading today, for the November 26th expiration. At Stock Options Channel, our YieldBoost formula has looked up and down the WPM options chain for the new November 26th contracts and identified the
WPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WPMWant to see what other sources are saying about Wheaton Precious Metals Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch