Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. (WPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPM POWR Grades
- WPM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.61% of US stocks.
- WPM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- WPM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
WPM Stock Summary
- WPM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -83.35%, Wheaton Precious Metals Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.57% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WPM has reported earnings growth of 139.47%, putting it ahead of 89.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wheaton Precious Metals Corp are SPLK, ZTO, LYFT, CHGG, and WORK.
- WPM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wheaton Precious Metals Corp's official web site, go to www.wheatonpm.com.
WPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.36||52-week high||$57.89|
|Prev. close||$42.34||52-week low||$34.85|
|Day high||$42.43||Avg. volume||2,728,008|
|50-day MA||$39.78||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$44.72||Market Cap||19.05B|
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. (WPM) Company Bio
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp., formerly known as Silver Wheaton Corporation, is engaged in pure precious metals streaming and generates its revenues from the sale of silver and gold in Mexico, Peru, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Sweden, and Portugal. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
WPM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Wheaton Precious Metals Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Wheaton Precious Metals Corp ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Wheaton Precious Metals Corp, consider:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 7.82% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- WPM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Wheaton Precious Metals Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPM Latest Social Stream
View Full WPM Social Stream
Latest WPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wheaton Precious Metals Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPM as an investment opportunity.
Photo by mabus13/E+ via Getty Images Capstone Mining (CSFFF) released its Q1 2021 financial results. As expected, the results were great, fueled by high copper prices. Moreover, due to the sale of the Cozamin silver stream to Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM), Capstone was able to repay its debts and become...
In this article we presented the 10 best gold stocks to buy in 2021. You can skip our detailed discussion of the gold mining industry and read the 5 Best Gold Stocks to Buy in 2021. The year 2020 had many challenges, with the worst of them being the global pandemic which had a major negative […]
IMPUY vs. WPM: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The following slide deck was published by Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. in conjunction with this event....
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. (WPM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
WPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WPMWant to see what other sources are saying about Wheaton Precious Metals Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp (WPM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch