Wheaton Precious Metals Corp Common Shares (Canada) (WPM): Price and Financial Metrics
WPM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Wheaton Precious Metals Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WPM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.16% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.01, Wheaton Precious Metals Corp has a higher such ratio than 93.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WPM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNA, ATH, SSL, OGE, and CLR.
- Visit WPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wheatonpm.com.
WPM Stock Price Chart More Charts
WPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.19||52-week high||$30.90|
|Prev. close||$27.69||52-week low||$18.32|
|Day high||$28.30||Avg. volume||2,390,025|
|50-day MA||$27.08||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$25.07||Market Cap||12.61B|
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp Common Shares (Canada) (WPM) Company Bio
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp., formerly known as Silver Wheaton Corporation, is engaged in pure precious metals streaming and generates its revenues from the sale of silver and gold in Mexico, Peru, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Sweden, and Portugal. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.