Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
WPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$1.60|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$0.72||Avg. volume||472,089|
|50-day MA||$0.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.93||Market Cap||120.27M|
WPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPRT POWR Grades
- WPRT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.33% of US stocks.
- WPRT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WPRT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.09% of US stocks).
WPRT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.69, WESTPORT FUEL SYSTEMS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 14.12% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, WESTPORT FUEL SYSTEMS INC has a higher such ratio than just 13.47% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WESTPORT FUEL SYSTEMS INC is reporting a growth rate of -321.27%; that's higher than merely 5.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WESTPORT FUEL SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be YY, AMST, CNEY, AMOT, and NURO.
- WPRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WESTPORT FUEL SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.wfsinc.com.
WPRT Valuation Summary
- WPRT's price/earnings ratio is -2.4; this is 117.91% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 180 months, WPRT's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WPRT.
WPRT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.39%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -108.06%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 85.94%.
The table below shows WPRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WPRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WPRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.09% of graded US stocks.
- WPRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.835 -- ranking 34th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- GRC, MTW, and CAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WPRT.
The table below shows WPRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WPRT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WPRT, see our WPRT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) Company Bio
Westport Innovations Inc. provides low-emission engine and fuel system technologies utilizing gaseous fuels. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
WPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full WPRT Social Stream
Latest WPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTPORT FUEL SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPRT as an investment opportunity.
Westport Fuel Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:WPRT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Westport Fuel Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:WPRT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 10, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by. This is the conference operator. Welcome to the Westport Fuel Systems First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. As a reminder, all participants are in a listen-only mode and the conference is being recorded. After the […]
Westport Fuel Systems (WPRT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Welcome to Westport Fuel Systems' first quarter 2023 conference call, which is being held to coincide with the press release containing Westport's financial results distributed yesterday. On today's call, speaking on behalf of Westport is chief executive officer, David Johnston; and chief financial officer, Bill Larkin.
Westport (WPRT) Q1 Loss Narrower Than Expected but Wider Y/Y
Westport generates an adjusted EBITDA of negative $4.5 million in Q1 compared with negative $6.1 million recorded in the year-ago period.
Westport Innovations (WPRT) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Westport (WPRT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25% and 6.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Westport Fuel Systems Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westport Fuel Systems Inc. (“Westport") (TSX:WPRT / Nasdaq:WPRT) reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023, and provided an update on operations. All figures are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise stated. Q1 2023 Highlights Revenues increased 7% to $82.2 million compared to the same period in 2022, driven by an increase of $4.5 million or 9% in our Original Equipment Manufacturer ("OEM") business and $1.2 mil
WPRT Price Returns
Continue Researching WPRTWant to see what other sources are saying about Westport Fuel Systems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westport Fuel Systems Inc (WPRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...