WillScot Corporation (WSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSC POWR Grades
- WSC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WSC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
WSC Stock Summary
- WSC has a market capitalization of $9,876,310,264 -- more than approximately 84.2% of US stocks.
- For WSC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.01% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, WSC has reported earnings growth of 78.37%, putting it ahead of 82.01% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WILLSCOT MOBILE MINI HOLDINGS CORP are PBH, TWNK, AVTR, OPCH, and WRK.
- Visit WSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.willscot.com.
WSC Valuation Summary
- WSC's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 125% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 86 months, WSC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSC.
WSC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 85.86%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -57.97%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 126.97%.
The table below shows WSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.8% of graded US stocks.
- WSC's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 426th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- IMXI, PDFS, and BNFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSC.
The table below shows WSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.44||52-week high||$49.02|
|Prev. close||$48.49||52-week low||$30.52|
|Day high||$48.89||Avg. volume||2,048,818|
|50-day MA||$43.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.80||Market Cap||10.12B|
WillScot Corporation (WSC) Company Bio
Williams Scotsman, Inc. offers space solutions for education, construction, healthcare, government, retail, commercial, manufacturing, utilities, and energy sectors in North America. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSC Latest Social Stream
View Full WSC Social Stream
Latest WSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILLSCOT MOBILE MINI HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSC as an investment opportunity.
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “US Small Cap Value Fund” third-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During the third quarter of the year, the portfolio fell –9.48% (net), below the R2000V’s decline of –4.6% and the R2500V’s decline of –4.5%. Try to spare some […]
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
In this piece, we will take a look at the twelve biggest leasing companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Leasing Companies in the World. Leasing plays an integral part in the finance industry, just like lending does. The industry lets individuals and corporations avail facilities and services, and […]
PHOENIX, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp. (“WillScot Mobile Mini” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: WSC), the North American leader in modular space and portable storage solutions, today announced that Matt Jacobsen, Senior Vice President Finance, and Nick Girardi, Sr. Director of Treasury & Investor Relations, will participate in a presentation and host private investor meetings at the Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference in Palm Beach, Fla. on Dec. 1, 2022.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management company, released its “ClearBridge Select Strategy” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The strategy outperformed its benchmark, the Russell 3000 Index, in the third quarter. The strategy’s outperformance in the quarter was attributed to contributions from several smaller-cap, growth-oriented businesses in the consumer […]
WSC Price Returns