Willis Towers Watson PLC (WTW): Price and Financial Metrics
WTW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$212.95||52-week high||$258.93|
|Prev. close||$212.32||52-week low||$195.29|
|Day high||$214.32||Avg. volume||578,001|
|50-day MA||$210.50||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$230.25||Market Cap||22.32B|
WTW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WTW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTW is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WTW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
WTW Stock Summary
- WTW has a higher market value than 90.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,839,850,798.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WILLIS TOWERS WATSON PLC is higher than 79.62% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of WILLIS TOWERS WATSON PLC's share price is greater than that of only 15.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WILLIS TOWERS WATSON PLC are RYAAY, LUV, HIG, IP, and CFG.
- WTW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WILLIS TOWERS WATSON PLC's official web site, go to www.willistowerswatson.com.
WTW Valuation Summary
- WTW's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 4.35% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WTW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTW.
WTW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 240.02%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.33%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 370.8%.
The table below shows WTW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTW Latest Social Stream
View Full WTW Social Stream
Latest WTW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILLIS TOWERS WATSON PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTW as an investment opportunity.
eHealth (EHTH) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Discovering the intrinsic value of Willis Towers Watson PLC (WTW) and its market position
North America now accounts for nearly half of assets in world’s 300 largest pension fundsARLINGTON, Va., Sept. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The world’s largest 300 pension funds saw their assets decline for the first time since 2018, according to this year’s Global Top 300 Pensions Funds conducted by WTW’s Thinking Ahead Institute. This drop is on par with the decline observed in 2008, occurring at a pace that has only been encountered twice in the 20-year history of this annual study. The resea
LONDON, Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WTW (NASDAQ: WTW), a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, announced today that it will participate in the 2023 KBW Insurance Conference on Thursday, September 7, 2023, in New York City. Carl Hess, WTW’s Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the 2023 KBW Insurance Conference at 4:35 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, September 7, 2023. A live webcast of the conference presentation will be available at the Investor Relations se
In this article, we will take a look at the 18 best 52-week low stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best 52-Week Low Stocks To Buy Now. US stock markets are jittery after Fed Chair Jerome Powell made it clear that inflation is still high and needs further […]
WTW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|