Willis Towers Watson PLC (WTW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTW POWR Grades
- WTW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTW is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WTW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.9% of US stocks).
WTW Stock Summary
- WTW has a higher market value than 91.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,574,616,326.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WTW is currently 44.4, higher than 88.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WTW comes in at 14.37% -- higher than that of 89.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WILLIS TOWERS WATSON PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be TU, HIG, LUV, IP, and RF.
- WTW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WILLIS TOWERS WATSON PLC's official web site, go to www.willistowerswatson.com.
WTW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WTW's price/sales ratio is 158.33% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- WTW's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTW.
WTW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 240.02%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 370.8%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 101.9%.
The table below shows WTW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$252.39||52-week high||$258.43|
|Prev. close||$254.76||52-week low||$187.89|
|Day high||$254.38||Avg. volume||465,013|
|50-day MA||$247.65||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$219.26||Market Cap||27.32B|
Most Popular Stories View All
WTW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTW Latest Social Stream
View Full WTW Social Stream
Latest WTW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILLIS TOWERS WATSON PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTW as an investment opportunity.
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WTW’s ESG Clarified joins the company’s market-leading analytics suite of offerings available through the RiskIQ platformNEW YORK, Feb. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WTW (NASDAQ: WTW), a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, today introduced ESG Clarified, an analytics platform generating new insights to help organizations better understand and address their climate, sustainability and wider ESG risks and exposures. The rapidly evolving ESG landscape presents multiple challenges
Shifting geopolitical alignments creating significant disruption for global business says WTW Report
‘Mapping the New Geopolitical Divides’ – WTW’s Political Risk Index launched todayLONDON, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shifting geopolitical alignments are dividing the globe into opposing blocs. This is one of the key findings of the latest Political Risk Index, launched today by WTW (NASDAQ:WTW) and Oxford Analytica. In the latest Index, Oxford Analytica rated the 61 countries and territories listed in the WTW Political Risk Index about their current and historical geopolitical alignment.
Willis Towers Watson Public Lim with ticker code (WTW) now have 15 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 303 and 228 and has a mean target at 262.13. Now with the previous closing price of 253.5 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 3.4%. The day 50 moving average is 245.71 and the 200 day moving average is 218.79. The market cap for the company is $27,126m. Find out more information at: https://www.willistowerswatson.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="WTW" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $28,049m based on the market concensus. Willis Towers Watson Publi...
Shares of Willis Towers Watson PLC inched 0.33% higher to $253.57 Wednesday, on what proved to be an all-around mixed trading session for the stock market,…
WTW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|