WW International Inc. (WW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.46% of US stocks).
WW Stock Summary
- WW INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.45% of US listed stocks.
- WW's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.07% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.64 for WW INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for merely 4.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WW INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HLF, APEI, DWSN, YCBD, and MCLD.
- Visit WW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.ww.com.
WW Valuation Summary
- WW's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 62.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- WW's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WW.
WW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -38.12%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.19%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 54.21%.
The table below shows WW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.85% of graded US stocks.
- WW's asset turnover comes in at 0.866 -- ranking 17th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- SP, LOPE, and AREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WW.
The table below shows WW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.94||52-week high||$19.07|
|Prev. close||$3.80||52-week low||$3.42|
|Day high||$3.98||Avg. volume||1,441,740|
|50-day MA||$4.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.97||Market Cap||277.88M|
WW International Inc. (WW) Company Bio
WW (formerly Weight Watchers) provides weight management services through a range of products and services comprising nutritional, exercise, and behavioral tools and approaches. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
WW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WW Latest Social Stream
View Full WW Social Stream
Latest WW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WW INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WW as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 companies to consider in the portfolio of Oprah Winfrey. If you want to read about some more companies in the portfolio of Oprah, go directly to Oprah Winfrey Stock Portfolio: 5 Companies To Consider. Oprah Winfrey is among a rare breed of television personalities who have successfully cashed […]
Shares of Weight Watchers are up on news that its CEO bought up 63,000 shares of the stock.
NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WW International, Inc. (NASDAQ: WW) (“WeightWatchers,” “WW,” or “the Company”) today announced that it will present at the following investor conference. BofA Securities Leveraged Finance Conference 2022Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 8:50 am ETPresenter: Amy O’Keefe, Chief Financial Officer The presentation will be accessible via live audio webcast on the Company's corporate website at corporate.ww.com in the Investors section under Presentations and
It's never easy to buy penny stocks at the bottom.
WW International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WW ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 22% in the last month. But...
WW Price Returns