WW International Inc. (WW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WW POWR Grades
- WW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.84% of US stocks.
- WW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.82% of US stocks).
WW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WW is -1.52 -- better than only 4.63% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.41, WW INTERNATIONAL INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.87% of US stocks.
- WW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BTG, KEX, HLF, DWSN, and TRMK.
- WW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WW INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to corporate.ww.com.
WW Valuation Summary
- WW's price/earnings ratio is -1.2; this is 109.3% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WW's price/earnings ratio has gone down 35.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WW.
WW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.64%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -19.78%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.55%.
The table below shows WW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.85% of graded US stocks.
- WW's asset turnover comes in at 0.866 -- ranking 17th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- SP, LOPE, and AREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WW.
The table below shows WW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WW, see our WW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$31.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.73 (Moderate Buy)|
WW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.92||52-week high||$11.03|
|Prev. close||$3.89||52-week low||$3.28|
|Day high||$4.00||Avg. volume||4,035,341|
|50-day MA||$4.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.95||Market Cap||276.72M|
WW International Inc. (WW) Company Bio
WW (formerly Weight Watchers) provides weight management services through a range of products and services comprising nutritional, exercise, and behavioral tools and approaches. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
WW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WW Latest Social Stream
View Full WW Social Stream
Latest WW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WW INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WW as an investment opportunity.
3 Top Stock Picks to Profit From the Telehealth Boom
There are plenty of choices for telehealth stocks to buy, but these three offer some of the most compelling stories.
Reimagining Work in an AI-Powered World
At WSJ’s Jobs Summit, executives discuss the future of the workforce and the impact of new technologies on employees and job seekers. Photo Composition: The Wall Street Journal
WW International, Inc. Announces Upcoming Changes to Board of Directors
NEW YORK, March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WW International, Inc. (NASDAQ: WW) (“WeightWatchers,” “WW,” or the “Company”) announced several upcoming changes to its Board of Directors (the “Board”) in connection with the Company’s annual meeting of shareholders to be held on May 9, 2023 (the “2023 Annual Meeting”). Directors Raymond Debbane, who currently serves as Chairman of the Board, and Jonas Fajgenbaum will not be standing for re-election at the 2023 Annual Meeting. Mr. Debbane will step
Weight Watchers CEO on diabetes drugs for weight loss: 'There's been a lot of misinformation and misuse'
Weight Watchers sees an opportunity to be a guide for chronic disease management in weight loss space.
SVB Financial Group, JetBlue Airways, Norfolk Southern: Stocks That Defined the Week
Troubles for the parent of Silicon Valley Bank caused a banking-sector meltdown. Major U.S. banks lost billions in market value Thursday after SVB Financial scrambled to raise fresh capital. The company formerly known as Weight Watchers is moving into the Ozempic market.
WW Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...