WW International Inc. (WW): Price and Financial Metrics
WW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.64||52-week high||$12.38|
|Prev. close||$9.98||52-week low||$3.28|
|Day high||$11.15||Avg. volume||5,044,322|
|50-day MA||$10.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.76||Market Cap||840.20M|
WW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
WW Stock Summary
- WW INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.08% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.43 for WW INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for just 5.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WW INTERNATIONAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -301.92%; that's higher than merely 4.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KEX, ATNI, AMCX, HAIN, and AVO.
- Visit WW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.ww.com.
WW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WW's EV/EBIT ratio is 152.3% lower, now standing at -7.4.
- WW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 32.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WW.
WW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.64%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -19.78%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.55%.
The table below shows WW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.85% of graded US stocks.
- WW's asset turnover comes in at 0.866 -- ranking 17th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- SP, LOPE, and AREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WW.
The table below shows WW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WW International Inc. (WW) Company Bio
WW (formerly Weight Watchers) provides weight management services through a range of products and services comprising nutritional, exercise, and behavioral tools and approaches. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in New York, New York.
WW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WW Latest Social Stream
View Full WW Social Stream
Latest WW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WW INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WW as an investment opportunity.
Ozempic, a GLP-1 drug, has gained popularity for aiding in weight loss. Oprah Winfrey, who is on the board of WW International (WW), formerly Weight Watchers, declined to use Ozempic when it was suggested to her before knee surgery, expressing her belief that taking the medication was "the easy way out." Given Oprah's influential position, her remarks carry potential influence over people's perceptions. Interestingly, Weight Watchers has shown interest in entering the GLP-1 industry. In today's top stories, Yahoo Finance's reporter Anjalee Khemlani, Pras Subramanian, and Josh Schafer explore the future of GLP-1 drugs and whether the industry's current challenges may impact their continued relevance. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full epis...
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) and WW International, Inc. (NASDAQ: WW), known as WeightWatchers, announced today the availability of a connected app to help people living with diabetes understand how food and activity impact their glucose levels. WeightWatchers members who follow the WW Diabetes-Tailored Plan can now access their glucose data3,4,5 from Abbott's FreeStyle Libre® 2, a continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) system, within their WW app6 while being guided by the WW Diabetes-Tailored Plan.
NEW YORK, Sept. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WW International, Inc. (NASDAQ: WW) (“WeightWatchers,” “WW,” or the “Company”) today announced that it will present at the following investor conferences. Baird 2023 Global Healthcare ConferenceTuesday, September 12, 2023 at 4:55 pm ET New York, NYPresenters: Heather Stark, Chief Financial Officer and Gary Foster, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare ConferenceWednesday, September 13, 2023 at 3:35 pm ETNew York, N
In this article we present the list of 10 Best Performing Small-cap ETFs in 2023. Click to skip past our analysis of small-cap stocks and ETFs and go straight to the 5 Best Performing Small-cap ETFs in 2023. Axon Enterprise, Inc. (NASDAQ:AXON), Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALRM), and Embraer S.A. (NYSE:ERJ) are a few of the small-cap […]
Is WW International a good way to benefit from the latest healthcare trends, or has it become a risky meme stock?
WW Price Returns