WW International Inc. (WW): Price and Financial Metrics
WW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.30||52-week high||$13.31|
|Prev. close||$7.21||52-week low||$3.28|
|Day high||$7.39||Avg. volume||4,875,118|
|50-day MA||$8.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.87||Market Cap||577.29M|
WW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.61% of US stocks.
- WW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.63% of US stocks).
WW Stock Summary
- WW INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.08% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.4 for WW INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for just 5.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WW is more volatile than 85.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PARA, BHE, INNV, CULP, and HUSA.
- Visit WW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.ww.com.
WW Valuation Summary
- WW's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 50% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WW's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WW.
WW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.64%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -19.78%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.55%.
The table below shows WW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.85% of graded US stocks.
- WW's asset turnover comes in at 0.866 -- ranking 17th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- SP, LOPE, and AREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WW.
The table below shows WW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WW International Inc. (WW) Company Bio
WW (formerly Weight Watchers) provides weight management services through a range of products and services comprising nutritional, exercise, and behavioral tools and approaches. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in New York, New York.
WW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WW Latest Social Stream
View Full WW Social Stream
Latest WW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WW INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WW as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies WW International's stock price is sensitive to their...
NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WW International, Inc. (NASDAQ: WW) (“WeightWatchers,” “WW,” or the “Company”) today announced that it will present at the following investor conferences. Jefferies London Healthcare ConferenceThursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:30 am GMT (London) London, United KingdomPresenters: Sima Sistani, Chief Executive Officer and Heather Stark, Chief Financial Officer BofA Securities Leveraged Finance Conference 2023Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 4:10 pm ETBoca Ra
WW International, Inc. (NASDAQ:WW) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 WW International, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.48, expectations were $0.06. Operator: Good day, and welcome to the WW International, Inc. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. I would now like to turn the conference over to Corey Kinger […]
Despite a 14% decrease in net revenues, WW International Inc. sees a significant turnaround in net income and subscriber growth
End of Period Subscribers of 4.0 millionRevenues of $214.9 millionGross margin of 66.0%; excluding the net impact of restructuring charges, adjusted gross margin of 66.2%Operating Income of $30.6 million; excluding the net impact of restructuring charges, adjusted operating income of $36.6 millionFull Year Fiscal 2023 Guidance Update: Revenues are expected to be at the low end of the previously provided range of $890.0 million to $910.0 millionOperating Income is now expected to be in the range
WW Price Returns