Westwater Resources, Inc. (WWR) Social Stream
Featured Post From StockTwits About WWR
$WWR First told you about this gem last month. TWOH will be a big deal (DD thread linked). OTC sleeping giant that is starting to stir. Their 10Q came out this evening. Q2 revenue was $174,774, compared to $7,993 in Q2 2020.daybydaytrade, published August 17, 2021
- The updated YoY figures stand as this: from Q2 2020 - Q2 2021, revenues are up 2,187%. Further, for the six month period of January - June 2021, TWOH's total revenues are $364,081, which on a 6 month-basis accounts for 4,555% revenue increase over January - June 2020
- Bullish thesis: Emerging market, on demand grocery/meal kit delivery (think: Instacart meets HelloFresh but in Canada).
- 2.5 billion OS, solid for OTC (half DPLS, 40% less than AITX, 1/12th of EEENF, 1/3rd NSAV), growing revenues, PINK CURRENT/fully SEC reporting
- was around .01 a few months ago before they stripped down to focus on their profitable vertical (grocery/meal kit delivery)
- big volume and new eyes on it (ST watchers have done 8x in last few weeks)