Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WYNN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WYNN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WYNN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 155 days.
- WYNN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
WYNN Stock Summary
- Wynn Resorts Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.36% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Wynn Resorts Ltd is higher than it is for about 87.41% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -765.51 for Wynn Resorts Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 0.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wynn Resorts Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MAS, BHC, MDXG, CAR, and HCA.
- Visit WYNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wynnresorts.com.
WYNN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WYNN's price/earnings ratio is 141.75% lower, now standing at -8.1.
- Over the past 229 months, WYNN's price/sales ratio has gone down 870.2.
- WYNN's price/sales ratio has moved down 870.2 over the prior 229 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WYNN.
WYNN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.08%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 179.78%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -67.29%.
The table below shows WYNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WYNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WYNN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.12% of graded US stocks.
- WYNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.205 -- ranking 68th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CZR, ARKR, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WYNN.
The table below shows WYNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WYNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WYNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.47||52-week high||$143.88|
|Prev. close||$84.23||52-week low||$76.03|
|Day high||$92.38||Avg. volume||3,480,750|
|50-day MA||$87.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.68||Market Cap||10.58B|
Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN) Company Bio
Wynn Resorts Ltd. is a casino resorts operator with over 25,000 employees. The company integrates hotel accommodations and a range of amenities, including fine dining outlets, premium retail offerings, distinctive entertainment theaters and large meeting complexes. Wynn operates properties in Las Vegas, Boston, and Macau Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. Casino operations constitute the largest portion of Wynn's revenue; in 2020, casino operations revenue exceeded $1.24 billion USD.
Most Popular Stories View All
WYNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WYNN Latest Social Stream
View Full WYNN Social Stream
Latest WYNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wynn Resorts Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WYNN as an investment opportunity.
Tuesdays Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Advanced Micro Devices, Brixmor Property, General Electric, Infosys, Intel, Juniper Networks, Kimco Realty, Kinder Morgan, PayPal, Shopify, Target, Wynn Resorts, ViacomCBS, Visa and More
Tuesday''s top analyst upgrades and downgrades included Advanced Micro Devices, Brixmor Property, General Electric, Infosys, Intel, Juniper Networks, Kimco Realty, Kinder Morgan, PayPal, Shopify, Target, Wynn Resorts, ViacomCBS and Visa.
A day after BofA Securities downgraded the stock, J.P. Morgan's Joseph Greff issued and upgrade and set a new price target at $48.
Despite a strong New York gambling app launch, sports betting stocks are down big so far today.
While the pandemic may have forced Americans indoors, we haven’t lost our speculative fervor, thus boosting gambling stocks.
No summary available.
WYNN Price Returns