Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN): Price and Financial Metrics
WYNN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,105,874,765, Wynn Resorts Ltd has a greater market value than 88.6% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WYNN is 3.46 -- better than 85.06% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Wynn Resorts Ltd is higher than it is for about 83.8% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wynn Resorts Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be KSU, NDAQ, IP, CBOE, and MGA.
- Visit WYNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wynnresorts.com.
WYNN Stock Price Chart More Charts
WYNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.98||52-week high||$153.41|
|Prev. close||$111.16||52-week low||$102.03|
|Day high||$111.38||Avg. volume||3,030,393|
|50-day MA||$134.59||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$122.49||Market Cap||11.59B|
Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN) Company Bio
Wynn Resorts develops, owns, and operates destination casino resorts. It operates in two segments, Macau Operations and Las Vegas Operations. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.