Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WYNN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WYNN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 48.57% of US stocks.
- WYNN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WYNN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.8% of US stocks).
WYNN Stock Summary
- Wynn Resorts Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.99% of US listed stocks.
- WYNN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.93% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WYNN's revenue has grown 79.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.51% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wynn Resorts Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be IMH, BGI, MKD, DESP, and TRIB.
- WYNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wynn Resorts Ltd's official web site, go to www.wynnresorts.com.
WYNN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WYNN's price/earnings ratio is 141.75% lower, now standing at -8.1.
- Over the past 229 months, WYNN's price/sales ratio has gone down 870.2.
- WYNN's price/sales ratio has moved down 870.2 over the prior 229 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WYNN.
WYNN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -186.85%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.91%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.65%.
The table below shows WYNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WYNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WYNN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.12% of graded US stocks.
- WYNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.205 -- ranking 68th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CZR, ARKR, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WYNN.
The table below shows WYNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WYNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WYNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.26||52-week high||$136.83|
|Prev. close||$64.43||52-week low||$56.36|
|Day high||$65.86||Avg. volume||3,314,254|
|50-day MA||$71.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.11||Market Cap||7.57B|
Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN) Company Bio
Wynn Resorts Ltd. is a casino resorts operator with over 25,000 employees. The company integrates hotel accommodations and a range of amenities, including fine dining outlets, premium retail offerings, distinctive entertainment theaters and large meeting complexes. Wynn operates properties in Las Vegas, Boston, and Macau Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. Casino operations constitute the largest portion of Wynn's revenue; in 2020, casino operations revenue exceeded $1.24 billion USD.
Most Popular Stories View All
WYNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WYNN Latest Social Stream
View Full WYNN Social Stream
Latest WYNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wynn Resorts Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WYNN as an investment opportunity.
Booking Holdings CEO Glenn Fogel joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the outlook for the travel sector as the Russia-Ukraine crisis intensifies.
There are a lot of ways that people could react to the Russia-Ukraine tensions, but hiding in their houses won''t be one of them, according to Cerity Partners'' Jim Lebenthal . "The crowds on the Santa Monica Pier are not going to thin if [Vladimir] Putin invades Ukraine," Lebenthal said Tuesday on CNBC''s "Fast Money Halftime Report." As a result, Lebenthal sees opportunity in Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN ). With the COVID-19 omicron Full story available on Benzinga.com
Las Vegas is a boom town right now, but Macao is a different story.
Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Vincent Zahn - SVP and Treasurer Craig Billings - CEO Ian Coughlan - President of Wynn Macau Brian Gullbrants - President of Wynn Las Vegas Conference Call Participants Carlos Santarelli - Deutsche Bank...
Someone with a lot of money to spend has taken a bullish stance on Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ: WYNN ). And retail traders should know. We noticed this today when the big position showed up on publicly available options history that we track here at Benzinga. Whether this is an institution or just a wealthy individual, we don''t know. But when something this big happens with WYNN, it often means somebody knows something is about to happen. So how do we know what this whale just did? Today, Benzinga ''s options scanner spotted 20 uncommon options trades for Wynn Resorts. This isn''t normal. The overall sentiment of these big-money traders is split between 60% bullish and 40%, bearish. Out of all of the special options we uncovered, 5 are puts, for a total amount of $330,331, and 15 are calls, f...
WYNN Price Returns