Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN): Price and Financial Metrics
WYNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.87||52-week high||$117.86|
|Prev. close||$96.48||52-week low||$50.20|
|Day high||$100.88||Avg. volume||2,563,892|
|50-day MA||$108.42||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$88.87||Market Cap||11.48B|
WYNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WYNN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WYNN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WYNN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WYNN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
WYNN Stock Summary
- WYNN RESORTS LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.75% of US listed stocks.
- WYNN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.45% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WYNN RESORTS LTD is reporting a growth rate of -996.53%; that's higher than merely 1.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WYNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLNT, PRTH, FAT, SEAS, and RGS.
- Visit WYNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wynnresorts.com.
WYNN Valuation Summary
- WYNN's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 66.67% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- WYNN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1272.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WYNN.
WYNN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -118.68%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -174.65%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -243.49%.
The table below shows WYNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WYNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WYNN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.12% of graded US stocks.
- WYNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.205 -- ranking 68th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CZR, ARKR, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WYNN.
The table below shows WYNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WYNN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WYNN, see our WYNN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$117.92||Average Broker Recommendation||1.69 (Moderate Buy)|
Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN) Company Bio
Wynn Resorts Ltd. is a casino resorts operator with over 25,000 employees. The company integrates hotel accommodations and a range of amenities, including fine dining outlets, premium retail offerings, distinctive entertainment theaters and large meeting complexes. Wynn operates properties in Las Vegas, Boston, and Macau Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. Casino operations constitute the largest portion of Wynn's revenue; in 2020, casino operations revenue exceeded $1.24 billion USD.
Most Popular Stories View All
WYNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WYNN Latest Social Stream
View Full WYNN Social Stream
Latest WYNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WYNN RESORTS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WYNN as an investment opportunity.
Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN) Is a Trending Stock: Facts to Know Before Betting on It
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Wynn (WYNN) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
4 big analyst picks: Snap gets a fresh upgrade; a big day for Tencent Music
Here is your Pro Recap of the biggest analyst picks you may have missed since yesterday: upgrades for Tencent Music, Snap, AppLovin, and Wynn Resorts. Tencent Music Entertainment (NYSE:TME) shares surged more than 8% after the company reported solid Q1 earnings and earned several upgrades, as InvestingPro reported in real time. Macquarie upgraded to Neutral from Underperform and raised its price target to $7.40 from $5.10, highlighting effective diversification and better margins.
Wynn Resorts gains after Barclays says rally is just getting started
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) jumped in early trading on Wednesday after Barclays upgraded the casino stock. The firm moved to an Overweight rating after having Wynn slotted at Equal-weight on the view that pent-up demand in Macau is still being unleashed.
Analyst Brandt Montour thinks the rally in Wynn Resorts (WYNN) has plenty of legs to run with more evidence piling up that Wynn's (Seeking Alpha | May 17, 2023
Why Are Casino Stocks WYNN, MGM, LVS Up Today?
Today's surge in casino stocks is welcome, considering the bearish sentiment that's been building in the overall market recently.
Wynn Resorts stock rises following analyst upgrade
Yahoo Finance markets reporter Josh Schafer discusses the rise in Wynn Resorts shares amid an upgrade from Barclays and the overall pop in casino stocks, including Las Vegas Sands, MGM, and Caesars.
WYNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WYNNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Wynn Resorts Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...