Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WYNN POWR Grades
- WYNN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 55.28% of US stocks.
- WYNN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WYNN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
WYNN Stock Summary
- WYNN RESORTS LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.32% of US listed stocks.
- For WYNN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.49% of US equities we're observing.
- WYNN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WYNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCLP, APA, CAR, PRTH, and PBPB.
- Visit WYNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wynnresorts.com.
WYNN Valuation Summary
- WYNN's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 5.88% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 242 months, WYNN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 28.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WYNN.
WYNN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -106.73%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -49.27%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -1.25%.
The table below shows WYNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WYNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WYNN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.12% of graded US stocks.
- WYNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.205 -- ranking 68th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CZR, ARKR, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WYNN.
The table below shows WYNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WYNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WYNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.53||52-week high||$99.00|
|Prev. close||$64.35||52-week low||$50.20|
|Day high||$65.06||Avg. volume||3,177,898|
|50-day MA||$63.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.64||Market Cap||7.23B|
Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN) Company Bio
Wynn Resorts Ltd. is a casino resorts operator with over 25,000 employees. The company integrates hotel accommodations and a range of amenities, including fine dining outlets, premium retail offerings, distinctive entertainment theaters and large meeting complexes. Wynn operates properties in Las Vegas, Boston, and Macau Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. Casino operations constitute the largest portion of Wynn's revenue; in 2020, casino operations revenue exceeded $1.24 billion USD.
Most Popular Stories View All
WYNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WYNN Latest Social Stream
View Full WYNN Social Stream
Latest WYNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WYNN RESORTS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WYNN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 14 best casino stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the casino industry and see more stocks, go directly to 5 Best Casino Stocks To Buy Now. The 2020 pandemic has forced casino companies across the world to rethink their business models. The resulting […]
Former president claws his way back onto an important list, just don't tell the New York Attorney General.
In this article, we discuss 15 best gambling stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more gambling stocks, go directly to 5 Best Gambling Stocks To Buy Now. There is no doubt that the global gambling market is expanding rapidly. According to a report by Zion Market Research, the global gambling […]
Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Las Vegas Sands, Wynn Resorts and MGM Resorts International
Las Vegas Sands, Wynn Resorts and MGM Resorts International are part of Zacks Investment Ideas article.
Yesterday, several gaming and casino-related stocks stole the spotlight, providing serious gains. Should investors try to tap into the resurgence of Macau?
WYNN Price Returns