Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WYNN POWR Grades
- WYNN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 58.15% of US stocks.
- WYNN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WYNN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.96% of US stocks).
WYNN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WYNN is -4.97 -- better than merely 2.88% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WYNN RESORTS LTD is higher than it is for about 88.4% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -25.09 for WYNN RESORTS LTD; that's greater than it is for merely 1.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WYNN RESORTS LTD are PRTH, WE, SEAS, NINE, and FAT.
- WYNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WYNN RESORTS LTD's official web site, go to www.wynnresorts.com.
WYNN Valuation Summary
- WYNN's price/earnings ratio is -17.5; this is 236.19% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- WYNN's price/sales ratio has moved down 780.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WYNN.
WYNN Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 113.09%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -106.73%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -118.68%.
The table below shows WYNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WYNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WYNN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.12% of graded US stocks.
- WYNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.205 -- ranking 68th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CZR, ARKR, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WYNN.
The table below shows WYNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WYNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WYNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.99||52-week high||$104.34|
|Prev. close||$102.85||52-week low||$50.20|
|Day high||$104.34||Avg. volume||2,737,006|
|50-day MA||$87.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.54||Market Cap||11.67B|
Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN) Company Bio
Wynn Resorts Ltd. is a casino resorts operator with over 25,000 employees. The company integrates hotel accommodations and a range of amenities, including fine dining outlets, premium retail offerings, distinctive entertainment theaters and large meeting complexes. Wynn operates properties in Las Vegas, Boston, and Macau Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. Casino operations constitute the largest portion of Wynn's revenue; in 2020, casino operations revenue exceeded $1.24 billion USD.
Most Popular Stories View All
WYNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WYNN Latest Social Stream
View Full WYNN Social Stream
Latest WYNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WYNN RESORTS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WYNN as an investment opportunity.
Wynn Las Vegas (Nasdaq: WYNN) unveils Wynn Living Well, a program that offers guests curated health and wellness experiences at the resort, ranging from Tom Brady and Alex Guerrero's TB12 method and golf at Wynn Golf Club, the only course on the Las Vegas Strip, to custom IV therapies at NutriDrip by Clean Market, and bespoke in-room workout videos from Amanda Kloots. Designed with flexibility and fun in mind, Wynn Living Well provides a wide range of activities that inject a sense of well-being
Let's talk about the popular Wynn Resorts, Limited ( NASDAQ:WYNN ). The company's shares led the NASDAQGS gainers with...
Everyone wants a return to normal, but the covid pandemic has actually led to some permanent changes for Las Vegas casinos.
With fears about a deep recession rapidly diminishing, stocks within these most promising industries should be off to the races soon.
WYNN Price Returns