Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WYNN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WYNN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WYNN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WYNN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.74% of US stocks).
WYNN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WYNN is 7.99 -- better than 96.15% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 150.04 for Wynn Resorts Ltd; that's greater than it is for 99.81% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WYNN's revenue has grown -68.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.67% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WYNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KFS, KTB, IMH, MAR, and CTK.
- Visit WYNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wynnresorts.com.
WYNN Valuation Summary
- WYNN's price/sales ratio is 6.5; this is 109.68% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 228 months, WYNN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.3.
- Over the past 228 months, WYNN's price/sales ratio has gone down 867.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WYNN.
WYNN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.91%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -296.91%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -56.36%.
The table below shows WYNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WYNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WYNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.33||52-week high||$143.88|
|Prev. close||$99.76||52-week low||$67.70|
|Day high||$101.07||Avg. volume||2,617,072|
|50-day MA||$119.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$114.50||Market Cap||11.37B|
Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN) Company Bio
Wynn Resorts Ltd. is a casino resorts operator with over 25,000 employees. The company integrates hotel accommodations and a range of amenities, including fine dining outlets, premium retail offerings, distinctive entertainment theaters and large meeting complexes. Wynn operates properties in Las Vegas, Boston, and Macau Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. Casino operations constitute the largest portion of Wynn's revenue; in 2020, casino operations revenue exceeded $1.24 billion USD.
WYNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WYNN Latest Social Stream
View Full WYNN Social Stream
Latest WYNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wynn Resorts Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WYNN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best gambling stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Gambling Stocks to Buy Now. In 2020, as a result of the lockdown in reaction to the global pandemic, several brick-and-mortar casinos saw a sharp drop in […]
WynnBET, the premier mobile sports betting app from Wynn Resorts, the global leader in luxury hospitality, and CUMULUS MEDIA (NASDAQ: CMLS), a leading media, advertising, and marketing services company, announced today the launch of a multi-year, multi-platform partnership which activates CUMULUS MEDIA's ability to reach more than 250 million listeners each month to drive users to the WynnBET app. Under the terms of the deal, WynnBET becomes one of CUMULUS MEDIA's largest advertising and marketi
Wynn (WYNN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WynnBET, the premier mobile sports betting app from the global leader in luxury hospitality, Wynn Resorts, announced on Tuesday the hiring of Claudia Bellofatto as an on-air host and ambassador.
Brian Sozzi, Myles Udland, and Julie Hyman discuss how the COVID Delta variant will affect consumer spending as reopening stalls due to a rise in COVID cases among the unvaccinated population.
WYNN Price Returns