Exantas Capital Corp. (XAN): Price and Financial Metrics
XAN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.1, Exantas Capital Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, XAN has reported earnings growth of -649.11%, putting it ahead of only 2.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Exantas Capital Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 90.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Exantas Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CLNC, MAC, GPMT, KRC, and MFA.
- Visit XAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exantas.com.
XAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.34||52-week high||$37.53|
|Prev. close||$12.12||52-week low||$2.85|
|Day high||$4.43||Avg. volume||205,768|
|50-day MA||$11.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.48||Market Cap||139.28M|
Exantas Capital Corp. (XAN) Company Bio
Exantas Capital (formerly Resource Capital Corporation) primarily focuses on originating, holding, and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related debt and equity investments in the United States. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in New York, New York.
XAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XAN Latest Social Stream
View Full XAN Social Stream
Latest XAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exantas Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XAN as an investment opportunity.
ACRES Commercial Realty Corp. (NYSE: ACR) (the "Company") (formerly, Exantas Capital Corp.; NYSE: XAN) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 results on Thursday, March 4, 2021, after the market closes. The Company invites investors and other interested parties to listen to its live conference call via telephone or webcast on Thursday, March 4, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Exantas Capital Corp. (NYSE: XAN) (the "Company"), a real estate investment trust that is focused on originating, holding and managing commercial real estate mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related debt investments, announced today that effective February 16, 2021, the Company will change its name to "ACRES Commercial Realty Corp." Additionally, the Board of Directors approved a 3-for-1 reverse split of the Company's common stock.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for December 31st
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
Exantas Capital (NYSE:XAN) was upgraded by investment analysts at Raymond James from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating in a note issued to investors on Friday, The Fly reports. Separately, ValuEngine cut Exantas Capital from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a research note on Monday, August 3rd. Shares of […]
XAN Price Returns
Continue Researching XANWant to do more research on Exantas Capital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!