Exantas Capital Corp. (XAN): Price and Financial Metrics
XAN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Exantas Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 99.37% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Exantas Capital Corp's share price is greater than that of only 3.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for XAN comes in at -113.95% -- higher than that of merely 3.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Exantas Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KREF, MITT, TRTX, BXMT, and MFA.
- XAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Exantas Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.exantas.com.
XAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
XAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.46||52-week high||$12.51|
|Prev. close||$12.48||52-week low||$10.44|
|Day high||$12.51||Avg. volume||177,354|
|50-day MA||$12.02||Dividend yield||8.83%|
|200-day MA||$11.55||Market Cap||397.24M|
Exantas Capital Corp. (XAN) Company Bio
Exantas Capital (formerly Resource Capital Corporation) primarily focuses on originating, holding, and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related debt and equity investments in the United States. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in New York, New York.