Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XELB Stock Summary
- XELB has a market capitalization of $18,702,492 -- more than approximately merely 6.69% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.47%, XCEL BRANDS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.13% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for XELB comes in at 149.91% -- higher than that of 98.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to XCEL BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALYA, ARKR, NX, CMCL, and AC.
- Visit XELB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xcelbrands.com.
XELB Valuation Summary
- XELB's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.5; this is 23.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- XELB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16.4 over the prior 122 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XELB.
XELB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -10.77%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 50.65%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.94%.
The table below shows XELB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XELB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.03||52-week high||$2.25|
|Prev. close||$1.01||52-week low||$0.89|
|Day high||$1.07||Avg. volume||71,326|
|50-day MA||$1.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.24||Market Cap||20.21M|
Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB) Company Bio
Xcel Brands, Inc. operates as a brand management and development company in the United States. It engages in the design, licensing, and marketing of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, and home goods; and acquisition of high profile consumer lifestyle brands, including the Isaac Mizrahi brand, the Judith Ripka brand, and certain rights of the Liz Claiborne New York brand, as well as H by Halston and H Halston brands. The company is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
XELB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELB Latest Social Stream
View Full XELB Social Stream
Latest XELB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XCEL BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELB as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 17-18, 2022.
Second quarter GAAP net income of $9.5 million, or $0.48 per diluted shareSecond quarter non-GAAP net loss of $3.6 million, or $(0.18) per diluted shareDuring the quarter, Xcel sold a majority interest in its Isaac Mizrahi brand and entered into a joint venture and management agreement with the buyer, recognizing a gain of $20.6 millionApproximately 65% of cash proceeds from the Isaac Mizrahi transaction used to pay off all outstanding debt, eliminating approximately $4.5 million of annual debt
NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xcel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: XELB) (“Xcel” or the “Company”), a media and consumer products company, today announced that it will report its second quarter 2022 financial results before the market opens on August 15, 2022. The Company will hold a conference call with the investment community at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time that day. A webcast of the conference call will be available live on the Investor Relations section of Xcel’s website at https://ir.xcelbr
NEW YORK, July 21, 2022--Xcel Brands today announced that it has appointed Ken Downing as Creative Director of the Halston brand, effective August 1, 2022.
The Halston brand is expected to "evolve fast" and has a premium sportswear collection in the works for a spring 2023 launch.
XELB Price Returns