Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB): Price and Financial Metrics
XELB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,920,711, XCel Brands Inc has a greater market value than only 9.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, XCel Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of -151.2%; that's higher than merely 9.38% of US stocks.
- The volatility of XCel Brands Inc's share price is greater than that of 82.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to XCel Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RNDB, NL, LBY, KINS, and SHLO.
- XELB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XCel Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.xcelbrands.com.
XELB Stock Price Chart More Charts
XELB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$3.50|
|Prev. close||$1.36||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$1.36||Avg. volume||18,903|
|50-day MA||$1.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.67||Market Cap||25.21M|
Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB) Company Bio
Xcel Brands, Inc. operates as a brand management and development company in the United States. It engages in the design, licensing, and marketing of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, and home goods; and acquisition of high profile consumer lifestyle brands, including the Isaac Mizrahi brand, the Judith Ripka brand, and certain rights of the Liz Claiborne New York brand, as well as H by Halston and H Halston brands. The company is based in New York City, New York.