Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB): Price and Financial Metrics
XELB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,731,216, XCel Brands Inc has a greater market value than just 6.58% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, XELB has reported earnings growth of -311.86%, putting it ahead of merely 5.94% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XELB is more volatile than 88.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XCel Brands Inc are AEY, DFIN, CPHC, IZEA, and ESE.
- Visit XELB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xcelbrands.com.
XELB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.70||52-week high||$4.15|
|Prev. close||$1.65||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$1.79||Avg. volume||2,439,792|
|50-day MA||$1.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.24||Market Cap||32.74M|
Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB) Company Bio
Xcel Brands, Inc. operates as a brand management and development company in the United States. It engages in the design, licensing, and marketing of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, and home goods; and acquisition of high profile consumer lifestyle brands, including the Isaac Mizrahi brand, the Judith Ripka brand, and certain rights of the Liz Claiborne New York brand, as well as H by Halston and H Halston brands. The company is based in New York City, New York.
XELB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for XCel Brands Inc. To summarize, we found that XCel Brands Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of XCel Brands Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 53. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 24.22% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- XCel Brands Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.27. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.86% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
XELB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELB Latest Social Stream
View Full XELB Social Stream
Latest XELB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XCel Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELB as an investment opportunity.
The new backing furthers Xcel's growth and ability to grow its brand portfolio.
Xcel Brands (XELB) enters into a refinancing of its existing credit facility.The refinancing provides an initial $25M term loan under a facility jointly provided by BHI and First Eagle Alternative Credit and up to an additional $25M for acquisitions; and separately, through First Eagle Alternative Credit an additional $50M acquisition facility....
Leading Consumer Products Livestreaming Company Sees Significant OpportunitiesNEW YORK, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xcel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: XELB) today announced it has entered into a refinancing of its existing credit facility. The refinancing provides an initial $25 million term loan under a facility jointly provided by BHI and First Eagle Alternative Credit, LLC, and up to an additional $25 million for acquisitions, subject to lender approval; and separately, through First Eagle Alternative Credit, LLC an additional $50 million acquisition facility subject to lender approval. “I am delighted to further our relationship with BHI and welcome First Eagle into our capital structure. The facilities provide us with an immediate $10 million of liquidity and up to $75 million for f...
NEW YORK, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xcel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: XELB) (“Xcel” or the “Company”), a media and consumer products company, today announced that it has not yet completed its audit for the year ended December 31, 2020 and is postponing the release of its 2020 fourth quarter, full year financial results and Form 10-K filing. The Company anticipates filing its Form 10-K on April 22, 2021 and expects to issue a press release with details of the fourth quarter conference call during the week of April 19. In connection with completing its audit, Xcel Brands has determined that it will record an impairment charge of approximately $13 million to the carrying value of the Judith Ripka brand trademarks. This is due to delays and uncertainty in implementing the Company’s brick-...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 15, 2021 / XCel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:XELB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 15, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
XELB Price Returns
Continue Researching XELBWant to see what other sources are saying about XCel Brands Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!