Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB): Price and Financial Metrics
XELB Stock Summary
- XCel Brands Inc's market capitalization of $33,777,981 is ahead of merely 11.02% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, XCel Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of -162.73%; that's higher than only 8.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XELB is more volatile than 82% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to XCel Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HBCP, SHLO, RMAX, LGF.B, and PBHC.
- Visit XELB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xcelbrands.com.
XELB Stock Price Chart More Charts
XELB Price/Volume Stats
Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB) Company Bio
Xcel Brands, Inc. operates as a brand management and development company in the United States. It engages in the design, licensing, and marketing of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, and home goods; and acquisition of high profile consumer lifestyle brands, including the Isaac Mizrahi brand, the Judith Ripka brand, and certain rights of the Liz Claiborne New York brand, as well as H by Halston and H Halston brands. The company is based in New York City, New York.