Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XELB POWR Grades
- XELB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- XELB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 159 days.
- XELB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
XELB Stock Summary
- XELB has a market capitalization of $43,291,526 -- more than approximately only 7.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, XCel Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of 305.79%; that's higher than 93.64% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for XCel Brands Inc comes in at -32.29%, a number that bests merely 12.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XCel Brands Inc are CVV, WTT, NVFY, IPHA, and REI.
- XELB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XCel Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.xcelbrands.com.
XELB Valuation Summary
- XELB's price/earnings ratio is -2.8; this is 113.43% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 107 months, XELB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.6.
- XELB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XELB.
XELB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.72%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -79%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 158.44%.
The table below shows XELB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XELB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$4.15|
|Prev. close||$2.30||52-week low||$0.64|
|Day high||$2.40||Avg. volume||1,359,716|
|50-day MA||$2.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.75||Market Cap||46.38M|
Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB) Company Bio
Xcel Brands, Inc. operates as a brand management and development company in the United States. It engages in the design, licensing, and marketing of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, and home goods; and acquisition of high profile consumer lifestyle brands, including the Isaac Mizrahi brand, the Judith Ripka brand, and certain rights of the Liz Claiborne New York brand, as well as H by Halston and H Halston brands. The company is based in New York City, New York.
XELB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for XCel Brands Inc. To summarize, we found that XCel Brands Inc ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for XCel Brands Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.76 years, XCel Brands Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.22%; that's better than only 6.73% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- XCel Brands Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -14.93. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 5.41% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
XELB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELB Latest Social Stream
View Full XELB Social Stream
Latest XELB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XCel Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELB as an investment opportunity.
Longaberger, a social commerce retailer and American home goods brand known for artisanal handcrafted products, today announced they will be hosting an in-person Homecoming Event in Columbus, Ohio. The celebratory event will bring together current and past Longaberger home and life stylists, members of the local community, and fans of the brand, to pay tribute to the 125th anniversary of the brand's origin. The event will also mark the one-year anniversary of XCEL Brands' acquisition of Longaber
Unfortunately, investing is risky - companies can and do go bankrupt. But if you pick the right stock, you can make a...
Gainers: [[RRR]] +3.6%. [[CFLT]] +2.6%. [[XELB]] +2.3%. [[ISEE]] +2.0%. [[QH]] +1.9%.Losers: [[CPOP]] -21.3%. [[CVAC]] -8.8%. [[DIBS]] -5.2%. [[AVTE]] -5.2%. [[MRIN]] -5.1%....
No summary available.
NEW YORK, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xcel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: XELB) (Xcel or the Company), a media and consumer products company, is set to join the Russell Microcap Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens on June 28, according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 4. Robert W. D''Loren, Chairman
XELB Price Returns