Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XELB Stock Summary
- XCEL BRANDS INC's market capitalization of $14,542,021 is ahead of merely 4.8% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.87%, XCEL BRANDS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.57% of about US stocks.
- XCEL BRANDS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 195.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XCEL BRANDS INC are NX, SGC, HAPP, WERN, and STRR.
- XELB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XCEL BRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.xcelbrands.com.
XELB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, XELB's price/sales ratio is 68.42% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 125 months, XELB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XELB.
XELB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.09%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -68.57%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.89%.
The table below shows XELB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XELB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.74||52-week high||$1.99|
|Prev. close||$0.74||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$0.82||Avg. volume||16,947|
|50-day MA||$0.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.08||Market Cap||14.54M|
Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB) Company Bio
Xcel Brands, Inc. operates as a brand management and development company in the United States. It engages in the design, licensing, and marketing of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, and home goods; and acquisition of high profile consumer lifestyle brands, including the Isaac Mizrahi brand, the Judith Ripka brand, and certain rights of the Liz Claiborne New York brand, as well as H by Halston and H Halston brands. The company is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
XELB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELB Latest Social Stream
View Full XELB Social Stream
Latest XELB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XCEL BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELB as an investment opportunity.
Xcel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:XELB) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 15, 2022 Xcel Brands, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.17, expectations were $-0.19. Operator: Good day, and welcome to Xcel Brands’ Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. Please be advised that reproduction of this call in whole or in part is not permitted without […]
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December 7-8, 2022.
NEW YORK & GOLD COAST, Australia, December 01, 2022--Halston, a division of Xcel Brands, today announced a collaboration with Australian luxury sleepwear brand, Homebodii.
Xcel Brands ( NASDAQ:XELB ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$4.50m (down 60% from 3Q 2021...
Company continues to expand it’s linear T.V. and digital livestreaming platforms adding Ken Downing and Christian Siriano to its on-air talent roster.Revenues of $4.5 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2022; $21.7 million on a year-to-date basisThird quarter net loss of $4.0 million, or $(0.21) per share, on a GAAP basis; net loss of $3.3 million, or $(0.17) per share, on a non-GAAP basisNine month 2022 net income of $2.0 million, or $0.10 per share, on a GAAP basis; net loss of $8.8 mi
XELB Price Returns