Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB): Price and Financial Metrics
XELB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.30||52-week high||$2.10|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$1.35||Avg. volume||73,587|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.07||Market Cap||25.74M|
XELB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELB Stock Summary
- XELB has a higher market value than just 9.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,582,058.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, XCEL BRANDS INC is reporting a growth rate of 731.99%; that's higher than 98.27% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XELB's revenue has grown -34.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 8.28% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to XCEL BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FSTR, ORGS, BOOM, VRA, and AEO.
- Visit XELB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xcelbrands.com.
XELB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, XELB's price/earnings ratio is 106.83% lower, now standing at -1.1.
- Over the past 136 months, XELB's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XELB.
XELB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.86%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.89%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -282.88%.
The table below shows XELB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB) Company Bio
Xcel Brands, Inc. operates as a brand management and development company in the United States. It engages in the design, licensing, and marketing of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, and home goods; and acquisition of high profile consumer lifestyle brands, including the Isaac Mizrahi brand, the Judith Ripka brand, and certain rights of the Liz Claiborne New York brand, as well as H by Halston and H Halston brands. The company is based in New York City, New York.
XELB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELB Latest Social Stream
View Full XELB Social Stream
Latest XELB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XCEL BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELB as an investment opportunity.
TWRHLL by Christie Brinkley to launch in Spring 2024 Christie Brinkley Christie Brinkley NEW YORK, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued under the same headline earlier today by Xcel Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: XELB), please note that in the third sentence of the second paragraph, the word, "confidentially," should be, "confidently." The corrected release follows: Xcel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: XELB) ("Xcel" or the "Company"), a media and consumer products company with expertise in livestr
TWRHLL by Christie Brinkley to launch in Spring 2024 Christie Brinkley Christie Brinkley NEW YORK, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xcel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: XELB) (“Xcel” or the “Company”), a media and consumer products company with expertise in livestream shopping and social commerce, announced today of its newly formed joint venture with supermodel, actress and entrepreneur, Christie Brinkley to develop TWRHLL, a lifestyle and apparel brand, for distribution in retail and livestream channel
NEW YORK, Dec. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xcel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: XELB) (“Xcel” or the “Company”), a media and consumer products company with significant expertise in livestream shopping and social commerce, today announced that it is scheduled to present at the following investor conferences: Noble Capital Markets 19th Annual Emerging Growth Equity Conference Location: Boca Raton, FLDate: December 4 – 5, 2023Presentation Time: December 5 at 3:00 pm ETWebcast: www.nobleconference.com Sidoti
Xcel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:XELB) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 20, 2023 Xcel Brands, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.15 EPS, expectations were $-0.14. Operator: Please be advised that reproduction of this call in whole or in part is not permitted without prior written authorization of Xcel Brands. And as a reminder, […]
Although Xcel Brands (XELB) faces challenges in Q3, it anticipates sequential growth in overall licensing revenues in 4Q23 and beyond.
XELB Price Returns