Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XELB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where XELB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XELB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 35 weeks.
- XELB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.5% of US stocks).
XELB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,991,162, XCel Brands Inc has a greater market value than only 2.96% of US stocks.
- The volatility of XCel Brands Inc's share price is greater than that of 84.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for XELB comes in at -31.06% -- higher than that of merely 10.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XCel Brands Inc are TCBK, CSTR, EMCF, FMNB, and CFFI.
- XELB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XCel Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.xcelbrands.com.
XELB Valuation Summary
- XELB's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 28.57% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 108 months, XELB's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
- XELB's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XELB.
XELB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76.37%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -236.81%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -87.56%.
The table below shows XELB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XELB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.34||52-week high||$4.15|
|Prev. close||$1.38||52-week low||$0.98|
|Day high||$1.40||Avg. volume||1,058,141|
|50-day MA||$1.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.92||Market Cap||26.21M|
Xcel Brands, Inc (XELB) Company Bio
Xcel Brands, Inc. operates as a brand management and development company in the United States. It engages in the design, licensing, and marketing of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, and home goods; and acquisition of high profile consumer lifestyle brands, including the Isaac Mizrahi brand, the Judith Ripka brand, and certain rights of the Liz Claiborne New York brand, as well as H by Halston and H Halston brands. The company is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
XELB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELB Latest Social Stream
View Full XELB Social Stream
Latest XELB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XCel Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELB as an investment opportunity.
Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call November 15, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Andrew Berger - SM Berger & Company Robert D'Loren - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Jim Haran - Chief Financial Officer Seth Burroughs - Executive Vice President of Business Development and Treasury Conference...
Good morning, trader!
Third quarter total net revenue of $11.3 million, up 52% from Q3, 2020 Third quarter net wholesale and direct-to-consumer sales up over 100% from Q3, 2020Third quarter licensing revenue up 31% from Q3, 2020 NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xcel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: XELB) (“Xcel” or the “Company”), a media and consumer products company, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Robert W. D'Loren, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Xcel
NEW YORK, Nov. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xcel Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: XELB) (“Xcel” or the “Company”), a media and consumer products company, today announced that it will report its third quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on November 15, 2021. The Company will hold a conference call with the investment community at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time that day. A webcast of the conference call will be available live on the Investor Relations section of Xcel’s website at https://ir.xcelbr
Second quarter net product sales of $4.5 million, increased over 700% from the second quarter of 2020, and up 30% from the first quarter of 2021Second quarter licensing revenue of $6.3 million, up 38% year-over-year and up 45% on a sequential quarter basis, driven by acquisition of LOGO Lori Goldstein brandSecond quarter net loss of $1.6 million, or $(0.08) per share, on a GAAP basis; net loss of $0.1 million, or $(0.01) per share, on a non-GAAP basis Adjusted EBITDA of $0.9 million for the seco
XELB Price Returns