Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (XHR): Price and Financial Metrics
XHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.78||52-week high||$17.36|
|Prev. close||$11.94||52-week low||$10.90|
|Day high||$12.06||Avg. volume||787,864|
|50-day MA||$11.88||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$12.83||Market Cap||1.26B|
XHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XHR POWR Grades
- XHR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 70.69% of US stocks.
- XHR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- XHR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.91% of US stocks).
XHR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of XENIA HOTELS & RESORTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, XHR has reported earnings growth of 115.57%, putting it ahead of 89.26% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for XHR comes in at 12.95% -- higher than that of 86.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XENIA HOTELS & RESORTS INC are CIO, AKR, DRH, SRC, and OHI.
- XHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XENIA HOTELS & RESORTS INC's official web site, go to www.xeniareit.com.
XHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, XHR's price/sales ratio is 72.41% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 105 months, XHR's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XHR.
XHR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -97.51%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -57.36%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -52.14%.
The table below shows XHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.82% of graded US stocks.
- XHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.121 -- ranking 73rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- H, MGM, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XHR.
The table below shows XHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (XHR) Company Bio
Xenia Hotel & Resorts Inc. invests primarily in premium full service, lifestyle and urban upscale hotels, with a focus on the top 25 U.S. lodging markets as well as key leisure destinations in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
XHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XHR Latest Social Stream
View Full XHR Social Stream
Latest XHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XENIA HOTELS & RESORTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XHR as an investment opportunity.
Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: XHR) ("Xenia" or the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors authorized a cash dividend of $0.10 per share of the Company's common stock for the third quarter 2023. The dividend will be paid on October 13, 2023 to all holders of record of the Company's common stock as of the close of business on September 29, 2023.
Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: XHR) ("Xenia" or the "Company") will report financial results for the third quarter 2023 after the market closes on Tuesday, October 31, 2023. Management will discuss the Company's results during a conference call the following day Wednesday November 1, 2023 at 9:00 am (Eastern Time).
Q2 2023 Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc Earnings Call
Although the revenue and EPS for Xenia Hotels & Resorts (XHR) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Xenia Hotels & Resorts (XHR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
XHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching XHRWant to do more research on Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch