Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (XHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XHR POWR Grades
- XHR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XHR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- XHR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 19.72% of US stocks).
XHR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of XENIA HOTELS & RESORTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, XHR has reported earnings growth of -215.11%, putting it ahead of just 7.65% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that XHR's revenue has grown 129.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.18% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PK, DHT, INSW, HPP, and CSR.
- XHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XENIA HOTELS & RESORTS INC's official web site, go to www.xeniareit.com.
XHR Valuation Summary
- XHR's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 75% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- XHR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 37.4 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XHR.
XHR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 49.61%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 114.14%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -57.36%.
The table below shows XHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.82% of graded US stocks.
- XHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.121 -- ranking 73rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- H, MGM, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XHR.
The table below shows XHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.31||52-week high||$20.41|
|Prev. close||$13.79||52-week low||$13.18|
|Day high||$14.44||Avg. volume||540,056|
|50-day MA||$16.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.39||Market Cap||1.64B|
Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (XHR) Company Bio
Xenia Hotel & Resorts Inc. invests primarily in premium full service, lifestyle and urban upscale hotels, with a focus on the top 25 U.S. lodging markets as well as key leisure destinations in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
XHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XHR Latest Social Stream
View Full XHR Social Stream
Latest XHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XENIA HOTELS & RESORTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XHR as an investment opportunity.
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc. said Friday that it has reinstated its quarterly dividend, after stopping payment around the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. The upscale hotel real estate investment trust said it will pay a quarterly dividend of 10 cents a share on Oct. 14 to shareholders of record on Sept. 30. Based on Thursday's stock closing price of $16.22, the annual dividend rate implies a dividend yield of 2.47%, which compares with the yield for the SPDR Real Estate Select Sector ETF of 3.14%
XENIA HOTELS & RESORTS ANNOUNCES REINSTATEMENT OF QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND FOR THE THIRD QUARTER 2022
Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: XHR) ("Xenia" or the "Company") today announced the reinstatement of its quarterly common stock dividend. The Company's Board of Directors has authorized a cash dividend of $0.10 per share of the Company's common stock for the third quarter 2022. The dividend will be paid on October 14, 2022 to all holders of record of the Company's common stock as of the close of business on September 30, 2022. Consistent with prior practice, all future dividend determination
Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: XHR) ("Xenia" or the "Company") will report financial results for the third quarter 2022 before the market opens on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. Management will discuss the Company's results during a conference call at 1:00 pm (Eastern Time) that day.
It’s never easy finding cheap stocks to buy that will increase 10-fold over five years.
In a report released today, Dori Kesten from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Xenia Hotels & Resorts (XHR - Research Report), with a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $16.48.Kesten covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Ryman, Diamondrock, and Service Properties. According to TipRanks, Kesten has an average return of 10.7% and a 60.00% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Xenia Hotels & Resorts with a $19.40 average price target.
XHR Price Returns
Continue Researching XHRWant to do more research on Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch