Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (XHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XHR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XHR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- XHR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
XHR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For XHR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.02% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc comes in at -51.44%, a number that bests merely 4.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPLP, PK, PDM, SRC, and CIO.
- XHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc's official web site, go to www.xeniareit.com.
XHR Valuation Summary
- XHR's EV/EBIT ratio is -51.6; this is 234.2% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 80 months, XHR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
- Over the past 80 months, XHR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 849.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XHR.
XHR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -53.34%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 148.67%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -77.37%.
The table below shows XHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.43% of graded US stocks.
- XHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.121 -- ranking 73rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- H, HLT, and MGM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XHR.
The table below shows XHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.78||52-week high||$21.40|
|Prev. close||$17.64||52-week low||$8.07|
|Day high||$17.81||Avg. volume||567,727|
|50-day MA||$17.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.17||Market Cap||2.03B|
Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (XHR) Company Bio
Xenia Hotel & Resorts Inc. invests primarily in premium full service, lifestyle and urban upscale hotels, with a focus on the top 25 U.S. lodging markets as well as key leisure destinations in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
XHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XHR Latest Social Stream
View Full XHR Social Stream
Latest XHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XHR as an investment opportunity.
Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: XHR) ("Xenia" or the "Company") will report financial results for the third quarter 2021 before the market opens on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. Management will discuss the Company's results during a conference call at 1:00 pm (Eastern Time) that day.
The hotel industry is focused on the provision of short-term lodging, including hotels and motels, as well as accommodation-related services. The hotel industry is split into two main categories of companies: C-corporation hotels, such as Marriott International Inc. (MAR) and Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT); and hotel real estate investment trusts (REITs), like DiamondRock Hospitality Co. (DRH) and Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK).
A look at the shareholders of Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. ( NYSE:XHR ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
XHR earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
ORLANDO, Fla. , Aug. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: XHR ) ("Xenia" or the "Company") today announced results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 . Second Quarter 2021 Highlights Net Loss: Net loss attributable to common stockholders was $(42.0) million , or $(0.36) per share. Adjusted EBITDAre: Adjusted EBITDAre was $27.4 million . Adjusted FFO per Diluted Share: Adjusted FFO per diluted share was $0.08 . Same-Property RevPAR: The Company had its entire Same-Property portfolio (34 properties) open and operating during the second quarter. These properties achieved RevPAR of $110.45 , a decline of 38.7% versus the second quarter of 2019, as a result of occupancy of 51.4% and an ADR of $215.01 . Same-Property Hotel EBITDA: Same-Property Hotel EBITDA was $36.3 m...
XHR Price Returns
Continue Researching XHRWant to do more research on Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch