Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (XHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XHR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XHR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- XHR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
XHR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc is higher than 90.95% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XHR is more volatile than only 8.72% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPLP, SITC, GTE, SRC, and USAC.
- XHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc's official web site, go to www.xeniareit.com.
XHR Valuation Summary
- XHR's EV/EBIT ratio is -51.6; this is 234.2% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 80 months, XHR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
- Over the past 80 months, XHR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 849.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XHR.
XHR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -97.29%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.48%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 63.39%.
The table below shows XHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.82% of graded US stocks.
- XHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.121 -- ranking 73rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- H, MGM, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XHR.
The table below shows XHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.87||52-week high||$20.41|
|Prev. close||$13.72||52-week low||$13.18|
|Day high||$14.87||Avg. volume||580,496|
|50-day MA||$17.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.97||Market Cap||1.70B|
Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (XHR) Company Bio
Xenia Hotel & Resorts Inc. invests primarily in premium full service, lifestyle and urban upscale hotels, with a focus on the top 25 U.S. lodging markets as well as key leisure destinations in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
XHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XHR Latest Social Stream
View Full XHR Social Stream
Latest XHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XHR as an investment opportunity.
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 6.90% and 0.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Washington Reit (WRE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -5.56% and 1.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Investment company Hill Winds Capital LP (Current Portfolio) buys Kimco Realty Corp, Spirit Realty Capital Inc, Stag Industrial Inc, Diamondrock Hospitality Co, Netstreit Corp, sells Camden Property Trust, Regency Centers Corp, Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc, Independence Realty Trust Inc, Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Hill Winds Capital LP.
Boston, MA, based Investment company Monarch Partners Asset Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Belden Inc, Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc, Wintrust Financial Corp, WNS (Holdings), Meritage Homes Corp, sells PacWest Bancorp, Gates Industrial Corp PLC, Camping World Holdings Inc, Civitas Resources Inc, Civitas Resources Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Monarch Partners Asset Management LLC.
XENIA HOTELS & RESORTS ANNOUNCES TIMING OF FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2021 EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL
Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: XHR) ("Xenia" or the "Company") will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 before the market opens on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. Management will discuss the Company's results during a conference call at 1:00 pm (Eastern Time) that day.
XHR Price Returns
Continue Researching XHRWant to do more research on Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch