Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (XHR): Price and Financial Metrics
XHR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, XHR has reported earnings growth of -207.18%, putting it ahead of merely 9.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc comes in at -67.82%, a number that bests merely 3.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INN, PDM, AKR, STAG, and HR.
- Visit XHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xeniareit.com.
XHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.20||52-week high||$21.40|
|Prev. close||$18.44||52-week low||$6.14|
|Day high||$18.76||Avg. volume||599,105|
|50-day MA||$19.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.29||Market Cap||2.07B|
Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (XHR) Company Bio
Xenia Hotel & Resorts Inc. invests primarily in premium full service, lifestyle and urban upscale hotels, with a focus on the top 25 U.S. lodging markets as well as key leisure destinations in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
XHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XHR Latest Social Stream
View Full XHR Social Stream
Latest XHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XHR as an investment opportunity.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Xenia Hotels & Resorts
Hotels that remained open during the early days of the pandemic were operating at single-digit occupancy percentages in many cases, and in some cases, it was more economical to simply close. Here are three hotel REITs in particular that might be worth a look as we head into March. Apple Hospitality REIT (NYSE: APLE) invests in so-called "select service" hotel properties.
Xenia Hotels & Resorts (NYSE:XHR) announced its quarterly earnings data on Sunday. The real estate investment trust reported $0.22 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.30) by $0.52, Fidelity Earnings reports. Xenia Hotels & Resorts had a negative return on equity of 6.41% and a negative net margin of 13.99%. […]
ORLANDO, Fla., March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: XHR) ("Xenia" or the "Company") today announced results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights Net Income: Net income attributable to common stockholders was $24….
Xenia Hotels & Resorts announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
XHR Price Returns
Continue Researching XHRWant to do more research on Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc (XHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!