XL Fleet Corp. (XL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.17% of US stocks.
- XL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- XL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.87% of US stocks).
XL Stock Summary
- XL Fleet Corp's stock had its IPO on July 12, 2019, making it an older stock than just 6.15% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.88%, XL Fleet Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.5% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XL's revenue has grown 94.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.76% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XL Fleet Corp are CFMS, ATRI, FARO, HAE, and ASUR.
- Visit XL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xlfleet.com.
XL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, XL's EV/EBIT ratio is 1136.53% lower, now standing at -173.1.
- Over the past 26 months, XL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 79.6.
- XL's price/sales ratio has moved up 11.9 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XL.
XL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.44% of graded US stocks.
- XL's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 53rd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.01||52-week high||$22.40|
|Prev. close||$2.10||52-week low||$1.97|
|Day high||$2.12||Avg. volume||3,758,671|
|50-day MA||$3.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.99||Market Cap||280.23M|
XL Fleet Corp. (XL) Company Bio
XL Fleet Corp. provides vehicle electrification solutions for commercial and municipal fleets. Its electric drive systems increase fuel economy and reduce carbon dioxide emissions. The company was founded by Thomas J. Hynes, III in 2009 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
XL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XL Latest Social Stream
View Full XL Social Stream
Latest XL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XL Fleet Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XL as an investment opportunity.
Tesla, LendingClub, Voya Financial, Paychex and XL Fleet are five top stock gainers for Wednesday.
XL Fleet is helping more companies convert their fleets into electric vehicles.
XL fleet can't catch a break.
XL Fleet Corp (NYSE: XL ) is trading lower on abnormally-high volume Tuesday. XL Fleet''s average session volume is about 2.5 million over a 100-day period, according to data from Benzinga Pro . Tuesday''s trading volume was approaching 15 million at publication time. XL Fleet announced today that it has completed the installation on a series of charging station Full story available on Benzinga.com
XL Fleet Installs Charging Infrastructure to Power Apex Clean Energy’s Electrified Vehicle Deployments
BOSTON, December 21, 2021--XL Fleet Corp. (NYSE: XL) ("XL Fleet" or the "Company"), a leader in vehicle electrification solutions for commercial and municipal fleets, today announced it has completed installation on a series of charging station deployments for Apex Clean Energy ("Apex"), a leading clean energy company that develops, constructs, and operates utility-scale wind and solar power facilities throughout North America.
XL Price Returns