XL Fleet Corp. (XL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XL POWR Grades
- XL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 43.84% of US stocks.
- XL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- XL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
XL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,110.58%, XL Fleet Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 99.15% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XL's revenue has grown -23.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.5% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of XL Fleet Corp's share price is greater than that of 94.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONTF, PCRX, PUBM, LUNG, and RGEN.
- XL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XL Fleet Corp's official web site, go to www.xlfleet.com.
XL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, XL's EV/EBIT ratio is 1136.53% lower, now standing at -173.1.
- Over the past 26 months, XL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 79.6.
- XL's price/sales ratio has moved up 11.9 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XL.
XL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.44% of graded US stocks.
- XL's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 53rd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$8.55|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$1.21||Avg. volume||2,753,854|
|50-day MA||$1.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.07||Market Cap||161.91M|
XL Fleet Corp. (XL) Company Bio
XL Fleet Corp. provides vehicle electrification solutions for commercial and municipal fleets. Its electric drive systems increase fuel economy and reduce carbon dioxide emissions. The company was founded by Thomas J. Hynes, III in 2009 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
XL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XL Latest Social Stream
View Full XL Social Stream
Latest XL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XL Fleet Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XL as an investment opportunity.
As every investor would know, you don't hit a homerun every time you swing. But serious investors should think long and...
XL Fleet Corp. (XL) came to my attention when I ran a screen of companies that have been under price pressure since the release of Q3 earnings and have challenged Seeking Alpha quant ratings. I focus on Q3 earnings as a precursor to the issuance of audited financial statements, which...
XL Fleet (NYSE:XL) said Cielo Hernandez has resigned as CFO as of Jan. 31 to pursue other career opportunities. Chris Goldner, XL's corporate controller, has been appointed as interim CFO, effective Feb. 1, while XL undertakes a search for a permanent successor....
XL Fleet Announces Financial Leadership Transition and Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--XL Fleet Corp. (NYSE: XL) (XL Fleet or the Company), a leading provider of fleet electrification solutions, today announced that Cielo Hernandez has resigned as Chief Financial Officer of the Company as of January 31, 2022, to pursue other career opportunities. Ms. Hernandezs departure is not related to any disagreement with the Company over its accounting principles or practices, or financial statement disclosures. Chris Goldner, XL Fleets Corporate Controller, h
Investment company Mayflower Financial Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys EverCommerce Inc, Bank of America Corp, SPDR Portfolio Intermediate Term Corporate Bond ET, SPDR Portfolio Short Term Corporate Bond ETF, iShares TIPS Bond ETF, sells Medallia Inc, XL Fleet Corp, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF, , General Electric Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Mayflower Financial Advisors, LLC.
XL Price Returns