XPEL, Inc. (XPEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XPEL POWR Grades
- XPEL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.21% of US stocks.
- XPEL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- XPEL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
XPEL Stock Summary
- XPEL Inc's stock had its IPO on July 23, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.39% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for XPEL is currently 77.56, higher than 94.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that XPEL's revenue has grown 54.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.57% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to XPEL Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WILC, WAFU, HFFG, SIM, and WMK.
- Visit XPEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xpel.com.
XPEL Valuation Summary
- XPEL's price/earnings ratio is 72.3; this is 272.68% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 26 months, XPEL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 41.6.
- Over the past 26 months, XPEL's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XPEL.
XPEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XPEL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.27% of graded US stocks.
- XPEL's asset turnover comes in at 2.388 -- ranking 1st of 7 Fabricated Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XPEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XPEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.25||52-week high||$103.84|
|Prev. close||$76.92||52-week low||$24.60|
|Day high||$78.35||Avg. volume||236,911|
|50-day MA||$76.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.74||Market Cap||2.13B|
XPEL, Inc. (XPEL) Company Bio
XPEL, Inc. develops and manufactures automotive protection products. The Company offers window and cut-to-fit protective film for the painted surfaces of automobiles, as well as provides design access program software. XPEL serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
XPEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPEL Latest Social Stream
View Full XPEL Social Stream
Latest XPEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XPEL Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPEL as an investment opportunity.
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down. The post XPEL Inc (XPEL): Price Now Near $72.6; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
SAN ANTONIO, October 06, 2021--XPEL Sponsors L’Étape San Antonio Race
XPEL, which makes and sells protective films and coatings for cars, paid $20.1 million for the companies with the deal closing on Oct. 1.
SAN ANTONIO, October 01, 2021--XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL) (the "Company"), a global provider of protective films and coatings, has announced the acquisition of five businesses in the United States and Canada from two sellers.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
XPEL Price Returns