XPEL, Inc. (XPEL): Price and Financial Metrics
XPEL Stock Summary
- XPEL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.84 -- higher than just 6.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- XPEL Inc's stock had its IPO on July 23, 2019, making it an older stock than only 1.97% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for XPEL Inc is higher than 92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XPEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLEU, CKX, FANH, TR, and BRID.
- Visit XPEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xpel.com.
XPEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.35||52-week high||$60.77|
|Prev. close||$46.17||52-week low||$7.50|
|Day high||$49.69||Avg. volume||283,379|
|50-day MA||$52.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.23||Market Cap||1.34B|
XPEL, Inc. (XPEL) Company Bio
XPEL, Inc. develops and manufactures automotive protection products. The Company offers window and cut-to-fit protective film for the painted surfaces of automobiles, as well as provides design access program software. XPEL serves customers worldwide.
XPEL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for XPEL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that XPEL Inc ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of XPEL Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 6.96% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
XPEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPEL Latest Social Stream
View Full XPEL Social Stream
Latest XPEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XPEL Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPEL as an investment opportunity.
Hot stocks Xpel and Trade Desk have both completed valid bases. So has Alarm.com, just ahead of its earnings report due on Thursday.
Investors on the hunt for stocks to buy or watch should check out IBD Screen Of The Day, which focuses on a list of top ideas in the IBD Stock Screener.
XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL) (the "Company"), a global provider of protective films and coatings, announces the acquisition of Houston, Texas-based Veloce Innovation, a leading provider of architectural films for use in residential, commercial, marine and industrial settings. The acquisition closed on December 31, 2020.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
XPEL Named Official Paint Protection Film (PPF) of Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Ron Fellows Performance Driving School
SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL), a global provider of protective films and coatings, announced today its designation as the “Official Paint Protection Film” of Spring Mountain Motor Resort & Country Club and the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. Located just 55-miles west of Las Vegas, Spring Mountain Motor Resort & Country Club boasts the longest racetrack in North America at 6.1 miles, with over 50 track configurations designed to appeal to car enthusiast
XPEL Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!