XPEL, Inc. (XPEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XPEL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where XPEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XPEL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- XPEL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
XPEL Stock Summary
- XPEL Inc's stock had its IPO on July 23, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.01% of US equities in our set.
- XPEL's current price/earnings ratio is 104.03, which is higher than 91.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for XPEL is currently 90.21, higher than 95.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XPEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WILC, CVR, GNE, FSV, and FLOW.
- XPEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XPEL Inc's official web site, go to www.xpel.com.
XPEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.36||52-week high||$94.21|
|Prev. close||$88.60||52-week low||$14.06|
|Day high||$90.99||Avg. volume||232,293|
|50-day MA||$72.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.63||Market Cap||2.47B|
XPEL, Inc. (XPEL) Company Bio
XPEL, Inc. develops and manufactures automotive protection products. The Company offers window and cut-to-fit protective film for the painted surfaces of automobiles, as well as provides design access program software. XPEL serves customers worldwide.
XPEL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for XPEL Inc. To summarize, we found that XPEL Inc ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 223.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of XPEL Inc, consider:
- XPEL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), XPEL Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 3.15% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
XPEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPEL Latest Social Stream
View Full XPEL Social Stream
Latest XPEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XPEL Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPEL as an investment opportunity.
XPEL, Inc. (XPEL) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL) (the "Company"), a global provider of protective films and coatings, announced the acquisition of PermaPlate Film LLC ("PermaPlate Film"), a distributor and installer of automotive window films serving dealerships across the United States.
XPEL/Penske Spring 2021
XPEL Reports Record Revenue in Fourth Quarter 2020 of $48.6 million; Fourth Quarter Revenue Increase of 23.1%; Full Year Revenue Increase of 22.3%
XPEL 4Q20 - XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL) (the "Company"), a global provider of protective films and coatings, announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.
XPEL/Texas Motor Speedway Announcement
XPEL Price Returns