XPEL, Inc. (XPEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XPEL POWR Grades
- XPEL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.27% of US stocks.
- XPEL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- XPEL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.09% of US stocks).
XPEL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 42.02, XPEL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for XPEL INC is higher than 97.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of XPEL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to XPEL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALG, LINC, TTSH, RAND, and FND.
- XPEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XPEL INC's official web site, go to www.xpel.com.
XPEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, XPEL's price/sales ratio is 208.57% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- XPEL's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XPEL.
XPEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XPEL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.56% of graded US stocks.
- XPEL's asset turnover comes in at 2.388 -- ranking 1st of 7 Fabricated Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XPEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XPEL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of XPEL, see our XPEL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$110.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
XPEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.95||52-week high||$87.01|
|Prev. close||$66.44||52-week low||$39.80|
|Day high||$68.39||Avg. volume||160,637|
|50-day MA||$71.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.31||Market Cap||1.88B|
XPEL, Inc. (XPEL) Company Bio
XPEL, Inc. develops and manufactures automotive protection products. The Company offers window and cut-to-fit protective film for the painted surfaces of automobiles, as well as provides design access program software. XPEL serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
XPEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPEL Latest Social Stream
View Full XPEL Social Stream
Latest XPEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XPEL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPEL as an investment opportunity.
XPEL Reports Fourth Quarter and 2022 Year End Results
SAN ANTONIO, February 28, 2023--XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL) (the "Company"), a global provider of protective films and coatings, announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
XPEL, Inc. to Host Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Year End 2022 Results
SAN ANTONIO, Texas, February 14, 2023--XPEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XPEL) a global provider of protective films and coatings, today announced it will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s fourth quarter and year end 2022 results.
With EPS Growth And More, XPEL (NASDAQ:XPEL) Makes An Interesting Case
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Position Yourself With the Best Stocks for 2023
Louis, Eric, and I all agree the market is on a path higher as we head into the New Year.
Will 2022’s “Tech Wreck” Become 2023’s Biggest Rebound?
Louis Navellier, Eric Fry, and Luke Lango are gathering for a special event – the Early Warning Summit – to give you their investing game plan for 2023.
XPEL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...